First Date

Time Machine

 

50 missed calls?! And it’s all from… Luhan?!

Hurm… Why would he called me? Is there an emergency? But if there is, why call me? I’m no one to him, and he’s a weirdo stranger to me.

Then,   I opened my memo to see if there’s any events or meeting that  I should attend. Well, you all know since he dead, I only think about him. So, there’s no way that I can remember anything than him. Yup, and now I’m stuck with those two crazy maniac.

So, I opened my memo. I rolled down one by one. Hurm…. Nothing much. But then, a memo caught my eyes. It made my heart thump faster. I’m feeling scared. It said here:

Meet with a stupid stranger. Geez, I don’t even say yes to this date.

Time: 5 pm

Avenue: First Love Café

Stranger? Sound familiar to me. Wait. Wait wait wait! Luhan! I looked my Polo’s  wrist-watch. It’s 7!!! I wonder if he still waiting for me! I quickly stopped a taxi, minding those stupid crazy shopping maniac. 

After 10 minutes, I arrived. I got out and entered the café. Then, a waiter came to me.

“Miss, do you recognize that person?” He pointed at a men at the table that I usually sit. I looked at the men. Since he’s not facing here, so I cannot see his face clearly. So I answered no.

“Um no. Waeyo?”

“Really? Uh… Nothing. It’s just that he always said to us that he’s waiting someone special named Park ~~~~. And asked us whether we know that person.”

“And… What did you said?” I asked curiously while raised my eyebrow.

“Well, Miss ~~~~, you know that you are our VIP. And another thing, I just afraid that he wanted to kidnap or whatever you. So I said, I don’t.” The waiter answered simply.

“Fuhhh~” I relieved a heavy sigh. “Thanks. You can go now. Let me handle this man.”

The waiter nodded and went away. I glanced at that man. He’s looking outside the window. Hurm… How did he know my name? Suddenly, a thing hit my head. Not the solid things like you all expected. LUHAN!

I quickly went to the table and slowly peeked at his face. Omo, IT IS HIM! And he accidentally looked around and there, I froze. He’s icy eyes met mine. And it send freeze to my body. I think he’s mad at me cause I’m late. 3 hours.

“H… Hi Lu…. Luhan.” I waved my hand shakily and made a nervous smile.

“Yah! Do you know how long have you waited for you?!” He mad at me.

“Urm…” Wait, I’m being mad by a stranger?! What could be weirder than that?!

“For 3 hours you know?! 3 hours!” He raised his voice even louder. And all the people in the café turned to look at us. Then, he slowly slowed down.

I sat opposite to him. “Mian. I just forgot.” I answered simply. Looking down.

“Yeah right!” He pouted. He seem cute! Omo, what am I saying?! Myungsoo is way cuter than this guy! But still I looked down. This incident remind me of Myungsoo.

Flashback

“Park ~~~~!!! Where in the world are you just now?!!”

I stopped running infront of him, panting hard.

“Mian honey*pants*, i*pants* forgot just now*pants*” I looked at him.

“Mwoh?! Forgot?! Do you know how much I worried about you?!”

Then, I stopped. “You, worried about me?” I blinked at him.

He looked at me. Oh man, she’s doing that innocent face of hers again!

“Yah, stop doing that face! “

I chuckled at his reaction. I know he would calm down if I do my aegyo. Not that I hate Sunny’s SNSD, and please do not hate me for saying this, but my aegyo is more better than hers. Please do not hate me for saying that!

“Hehehe.”

End of Flashback

“~~~~? ~~~~?” Luhan waved his hand infront of my face.

“Huh?” I snapped.

“*Sighes* Why you always staring?” He complaints.

“Wae? It’s not your problem anyway~” I rolled my eyes at him.

He smirked and said, “Well, I don’t feel eating now. All I want is to punish you.”

I flinched at the sentences. “Punish me?”

“Yeah, punish you for being late for our first time date.” He said as he stood.

What?! It’s supposed to be his fault! I don’t even say yes to this date! I’m the one who should punish him!

But before I could say that, he grabbed me by the arm.

“Come on!”

“We arrived!” He said as he opened the blanket that covered my eyes.

Flashback

When we were outside the café, “Here, cover your eyes with this.” He gave me a piece of long blanket. I looked at him blankly.

“For what?”

“*Sighes* Can you please stop asking? And just follow me. I want to take you to somewhere special.” He said as he helped me with the blanket.

End of flashback.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a river. I looked around.

“Are we at the Hans River now?” I asked slowly.

“Yup.” He nodded and sat at the grass, facing the river.

“What are we doing here?” I asked as I sat beside him.

“I want you to enjoy.”

“Enjoy?”

“*Sighes* You may staring now.”

I somehow don’t understand him. Yeah, he’s a stranger. There’s a lot more things I don’t know about him. But why I felt he’s the same as Myungsoo? Is he Myungsoo’s twin? Naa~ It’can’t be. Their face are not same. Talk about Myungsoo, Hans River. Our first kiss was at this river.

Flashback

“Catch me if you can!” I shouted as I ran faster.

“You won’t get away from me!” He ran as fast as he can. Then, I felt a pair of hands caught me by my wrist. And I fell down.

“Shoot! You got me!” I said as I looked at him. Who was infront of me. I mean, on me. He managed to caught me and now I’m at the bottom of him.

“Told you you won’t get away from Kim Myungsoo.”

I smiled. “And whose boyfriend is that?” I said as I played with his nose.

“Ofcourse this pretty lady!” He said as he wiggled his nose with mine. And we laughed. Then, silence wrapped around us. We were staring each other face.

“Baby, saranghamnida.” He said.

I smiled and said back, “I love you too.” And slowly, his lip crashed mine.

End of Flashback

I looked at her staring, yeah, she’s so beautiful. I’m so lucky to meet with this gorgeous angel. Luhan thought.

I snapped back and found that Luhan also staring. At me. =.=

“~~~~, ni hen ke ai.(You’re so cute)” He said. I think he said in Chinese. Oh, he think I don’t understand huh?

“Shi a? Xie xie ni.(Really? Thank you.)” I can tell that he was very surprised.

“You… You know Mandarin?!”

I smiled, “I studied Mandarin since primary school.”

“Really?!!! And you know what I’m saying just now?!” His face getting red.

“Yup.” I nodded.

“Aisyh!” He looked down. Blushed. With his red face. HAHA! He looked like he wore blusher. And that made him even cuter.

“I… I gotta go! Bye!” He went- he ran away. I think he embarrassed. I shouldn’t made him like this. But it’s kinda fun thought! ^_^

And now, I’m alone. Again. How could he left a lady by herself? But then I chuckled when remembered the incident just now. Well, it’s my fault anyway. Hehehe.

So I stared back at the river. And then, I smelled a perfume. I smiled widely. He came. I turned to the right and there he was. Staring at the Hans River too.

“You still remember this place?” He asked.

“Of course dear Myungsoo.”

“Have fun with that guy?”

I knew it he knew about that. Since he can sees me but I can’t.

“No.” He stopped and looked at me, direct into the eyes.

“You don’t?”

“Not at all. Just a person that can make me happy and you know that.” I said as I leaned at his shoulder.

He just quiet. But then I fell asleep.

Yes, just a person and that’s him. The new guy. Luhan. I know it’s hurt to give you to someone else but, it even hurt seeing you alone all by yourself ~~~~.

Annyeong~! Sorry for the very very veryx100000 late update! There’s two thing why I don’t update:

1)      Writer’s block

2)      Busy

See, hope you understand.

And oh, sorry if this fanfic has lots of flashbacks. Well, the title is Time Machine, right? It must have more flashback. And Myungsoo will always be at the end of a day. And I don’t know until when he would stop meeting you. Tell you a secret, from Luhan actually. He told me that he knows about Myungsoo and the Hans River, that’s why he asked you to stare. He knows what you were staring about. But please don’t tell him about this! Or else he’ll kill me and I no longer can write this fanfic! X( Another thing is, I’m not Chinese actually. It’s just that I studied Chinese when I was still in Primary school.

So, feel free to subscribe! And leave your comment!