Many Incidents... Haiz~

Time Machine

Argh~~!!!” I yawned. I woke up and found myself on my bed. Again.

“Myungsoo must have been carried me to my bed yesterday.” I muttered. Urgh! What a shame! I shouldn’t sleep last night! I want to be with him! (Myungsoo, not Luhan)

Tto na honja babeul moekgo, na honha yongwareul bokgo

Na honja noraehago, ireoke na ulgo bulgo….

My phone rang. Early in the morning again! If it’s him again! I don’t want to answer it! Then, I slowly looked at the caller ID:

Lira

Lira? Why would she call me in this morning? And why she suddenly call me? She supposed to be at Hong Kong right? Hurm,so, I picked up the call.

“Yobeseyo?” I answered.

“Wake up wake up sleeping beauty!” Lira, my bestfriend, shouted from the phone. I startled a little bit. What’s wrong with her?

“Yah, no need to shout ok?! I already woke up!” I shouted back.

“*chuckles* Sorry ~~~~.” Lira apologized.

I just rolled my eyes. “Why do you call?” I asked.

“Let’s go shopping!” She shouted. Again.

Shopping?! Yesterday, I have enough shopping with those crazy shopping maniac and today?! Shopping with a chinese brat- wait a minute. Isn’t Lira suppose be at Hong Kong now? And she wants to go shopping with me?!

“Yah, aren’t you at Hong Kong now?!”

“Lol, I have come back, right? Don’t you know?”

“Like, how do I know if you don’t tell me earlier!!!” I shouted full of angriness. This little girl, seriously, she’s still the old nasty Lira that I know.

“Sorry, ok ok, ni yao wo qing chi bing qi ling ma? (Do you want me to treat you ice-cream?)” she made her aegyo. And she still know my weaknesses, ice-cream.

“Urgh! It has been 5 years since we don’t meet and you still remember my weakness huh?”

“Of course ~~~~! You’re my bestfriend, right?”

“Mhm.” I answered lazily.

“Ok ok, stop talking! Go take a bath and come straight here! I wanna introduce you to my brother! Palli~!”

“Huh? Brother? Who-“

Duuuuuuu….

Seriously, if I  can kill her, I WILL kill her. She’s no much like Luhan. Haiz~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at Starbuck. I looked around and…

“Annyeong~” Someone covered my eyes with her or maybe his hand. But that voice, sound familiar to me. A voice that was like yesterday- Luhan?!

I quickly and turned around and… WHAT?!! Luhan?!!!

“Luhan?! What…. What are you doing here?!”

“See, told you she will recognize my voice!!” Luhan said to a girl. And that girl was just someone that I used to hang out with. Zhang Jia Wen a.k.a Lira. Weird, they know each other? And why Luhan is here? And why Lira is talking to him and… Argh! Okay, i wanna faint now.

“Li… Lira, do you know him?” I asked Lira. Minding the hugging like all people do when they long time no meet.

“Do I know him?! Do YOU know him?! It’s my oppa!” Lira said happily. She always like that. Full of happiness.

“Your… Your oppa?” I asked like a stupid blurry lost girl.

“Honey, what’s wrong with you? Are you sick? We’ve been together for a long time right?” Luhan said as he linked his arm with mine.

 I looked at him with ‘what the hell?!’ face. “Excuse me?! Since when?!!! Not in a million years!!!” I pulled back my arm. Poor my arm, being linked with those dirty weirdo arm. T.T

“Honey~ Did you ate ice-cream yesterday?” He tried to hug me. But I ran away from him.

“Aww~ so cute! You and my oppa are the cutest couple I ever seen.” Lira interrupted and made the praise action. Luhan and I blushed. Wait, why would I blush?! Argh chinja!

“Excuse me Miss Lira, for your information, we’re not couple! And I don’t even know your stupid brother! Urgh! Get away Luhan!” I tried to talk with Lira while pushing Luhan’s face from kissing my cheek.

“Honey, how could you say like that?!” Luhan stomped his feet and pouted.

“Yah, stop pouting! You look even uglier y’know!” I said.

“Uglier or cuter, honey~?” He made his big eyes at me. Ewww~~

“Get away Luhan! And you Lira,” I looked at Lira who was sitting on the chair peacefully. “Why did you bring your stupid brother along?!”

“Well, he wants to come so, why not?” She answered simply.

“You, urgh! Ok, I’m out of this mall!” I went away. But Lira stopped me.

“Wait! Please, let’s eat first ok? I’m hungry~” She whined while rubbing her tummy.

“That’s right honey,” Luhan came out of nowhere. “I’m hungry too.” He whined like a child.

What, now do I have to take care of two lost children?

“And if you two hungry? What’s wrong with me? And stop calling me honey! I’m not your honey!” I shouted at Luhan. Hmmp! Only Myungsoo can call me that.

“Okay~ I’m sorry for my oppa’s behaviour but can you please accompany me to eat? It’s been a long time since we don’t eat together~” she made her cute face.

“My treat, ladies!” Luhan shouted, still like a child. =.=

Then, both of this siblings made their ‘pretty please’s eyes at me. I looked at them with my ‘gross!’ face. But they keep doing so, I lose.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I, cannot, believe, I ACTUALLY DOING THIS!!!

“NO WAY!!! WHATEVER YOU SAY! I’m NOT GONNA KISS THIS WEIRDO!!!” I ran- umm, actually, tried to run away but Lira pulled me.

“Come on ~~~~! It’s just a kiss! Do it if you want a free noodle soup!” Lira dragged me and faced Luhan, who was smiling like a really crazy guy. But I still ran away and Lira will pulled me back.

“I DON”T CARE!!! BY THE WAY, I DON’T WANT THE NOODLE SOUP AFTER ALL!!!” I shouted like a crazy girl who ran away from a crazy hospital.

“Well, if you don’t want it, you can do it for meeee! For your own BFF!!” Lira dragged me back and faced him again, who was already ___ to kiss me.

“NO WAY! THERE’S NO WAY YOU CAN FORCE ME TO KISS HIM!!!”

“Urm Miss, it’s just a kiss and you can get free a bowl of noodle soup. Please calm down Miss.” The waitress interrupted. I glared at her and made her startled a little. Not much, she just fell and faint.

“Park ~~~~!!! If you can do it, I’ll treat you that!” Lira pointed at a shop. I stopped shouting and running and looked at the shop that Lira pointed. Baskin Robin? OMG! My favourite shop!!!!

“Urm…” I hummed, still hesitated to decide.

“Ok, I’ll take you everyday to that shop and treat you everyday! But that if you willing to kiss my brother~ But if you don’t, nevermind. I’m not forcing~” She went away.

Everyday? Ice-cream? I eat ice-cream everyday without using my money? WOW~ Just imagine that~ Me dancing in the air full of ice- wait, no time to staring!

“Lira!!! Wait! Are you sure you’ll treat me Baskin Robin everyday?!” I asked, and now, I felt that I’m the child one.

“Of course ~~~~ dear~ but with one condition! You must kiss Luhan to get a free noodle soup. Please! I want that ~~~~.” She hold my hands. I looked at Luhan, waiting to kiss me and smiling widely like Taemin got his lollipop.

“Isn’t there any other way to get the free noodle soup?” I asked worriedly at the waitress. The waitress just shook signed of no.

“Urm, Lira~ can’t we go to the other shop?? There’s still lots of other shops than this!” I begged.

“But this is my favourite shop! And you know noodle soup is my favourite, right? Come on ~~~~! Think about it, a kiss exchange with everyday ice-cream. Isn’t that worth it?” Lira said.

“Hurm, It maybe worth but… I glanced at Luhan, i… don’t think I can’t do it!” I complaints.

“Don’t worry ~~~~! You just have to sit still and I’ll kiss you!” Luhan interrupted.

I rather die than kissing you, Luhan! If I die, I can meet with Myungsoo and we live happily ever after!

“Miss, you’ve been 1 hour here. Do you want to eat or not?” The waitress interrupted.

“Yes, sorry for the trouble. We want the couple set.” Lira answered.

“Ok, you know that if you want the couple set, you must kiss your own couple right?”

Lira nodded sarcastically, “Uhm! I know! But I’m not the one who gonna do it, they are!” Lira pointed and Luhan and I.

“Ok then, are you ready?”

“No-“

“Yes!!” Luhan cut me. Urgh!

“You may kiss now.”

Slowly, I faced Luhan. With my eyes shut. My heart beat faster than you can imagine. I don’t want to open my eyes!!

I peeked with my eye one open. He almost kiss me!!!

ARGH!!!!! I’M GOING CRAZY!!! I’M GOING CRAZY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, I AM KISSING A STRANGER!!!!!! LALALALALALA~~~~~ SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after a minute shouting in my mind, I heard everybody were cheering. I slowly opened my eyes.

“You did it ~~~~! You did it!” Lira said to me as she clapped her hands happily.

Then, I looked at Luhan. His cheek was redder than fire. He’s blushing. He already kissed me??

“We… we already kissed??” I asked confusedly.

“Yup! It was awesome!!!” Lira shouted.

Huh? Why I don’t feel any lips crashed mine just now??? Hurm, maybe I was too nervous just now that I didn’t realize.

“Congratulation! Here’s your free noodle soup!” The waitress congrats me.

“Ah chinja! I cannot believe I actually do it!” I still complaints even though it already passed.

“Relax ~~~~! You actually do it! Oppa, stop smiling and eat it!” Lira said as she mad Luhan, who was smiling and staring without touching his food. I smirked and rolled my eyes at him.

“I don’t care!” I said as I ate the spaggeti, “Promise is a promise! Tomorrow, meet me at Baskin Robin! Your treat, right?” I glared at her.

“Alright alright. Ok, tomorrow. Oppa, you want it or not?! I’ll finish it if you don’t eat it!”

“I’m full Lira~” he said as he staring push his food to Lira. “Jagiya,” he landed his chin on his hand and looked at me. “Can we do it again?!” he said full on childness.

I looked at grossly, “YAH! Told ya, don’t call me that!!! AND DONT YOU THINK I”LL EVER EVER EVER I MEAN NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!!” I said to him as I moved my body a little far from him that sat next to me.

“Well oppa, you surely chose the best yeoja namja ever.” Lira said seriously as she ate the noodle soup. “Mummy will be very agree if you want to marry her.”

“Yup, she’ll be very lucky to have an angel to be her in law.” Agreed Luhan.

I looked at these two siblings. Haiz~ no wonder their behaviour are just the same, they are siblings.

After eat…

“Haiz! So full! Thanks again  ~~~~!” Lira shouted full of fullness- wait. Does that sentence ever makesense? HAHA XD!

“Yeah yeah. And thank you for dragging me into this stupid situation!” I glared at her. She just chuckled. Geez~ did I blurt out any funny word just now?

Then, Lira looked at her phone.

“Omo, it’s 7! ~~~~, I gotta go!!!” She left me and Luhan, just, like, that.

And silence wrapped us. We still embarrassed about just now. You know… kiss~

“Pfft,” I scoffed. And walked away from him.

“Where are you going??” Luhan asked.

“Die.” I teased.

“Yah! I’m serious here~” He chased me and walked along beside me. But I still continued my walk.

“Home of course. What? Where do you expect me to go??” I asked, currently, not looking at him.

“Alone??” Haiz~ he asked again.

“Wae? Can’t i?”

“Naa~ it’s just that… It’s dangerous for a pretty lady to walk alone in this quiet alleyway.”

What?? He call this quiet?? We’re at the middle of town, and it’s crowded here and he said this is a quiet place?! Seriously, is he blind?

And then I stopped and looked at him, he quite surprised and looked at me with his surprised look.

“Oh really? Dangerous? Why??” I looked at him nearer with my scary eyes.

“Well…” I can tell that he was scared. “Because… urm… well… There’s might a stranger that following you and you don’t… know?” he said sacredly.

“Really? Then, I think, a stranger is following me now.” I looked at him even nearer.

He moved a little and gasped. “Hu… Huh? Who? Who? Where is it?” He began to panic.

I somehow chuckled at his silly reaction. But managed to make him not notice it. Then, I went nearer and nearer after it’s a few centimetre away from his face. I can felt his breathe, faster.

Was he nervous?? OMG! He’s nervous! Can’t believe it! HAHA XD! I felt I wanna laugh like a a maniac but I managed to control it. Ok, back to my stupid plan, I glanced at my left, and then, right. Then, I looked back at his scared eyes. Slowly, I got ready to… “YOU ARE!” I pushed him and ran away quickly.

He fell on the ground and looked at me unsatisfied. “What the- Yah!” He shouted.

But I just ran away happily ever after. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to tricked him~! Oh yeah!

Teaser

Pit pit!!! PIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Huh?”

“~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Author's Note

Annyeong~ I'm back!!! After a few months hiatus. Hehehe... Sorry. Say, do people still read this antic story? Please read and subsribe it if you like! And do leave your comment about this story. And i want to rewrite the subscribers! So, subscribe it fast before tomorrow! I'll write back all your name(for those who subscribes it) in the next chapter. Maybe i'll update it tomorrow. I give you 24h! Subscribe it if you want your name on the list! =D