#6 This is call love, pabo yah! by lynnryan

♬ †råñqµïl MêlöÐïê§ Rêvïêw §höþ ♪ [ßusy]

Reviewer: tiffusan

The Title: I know your first language isn't English, but I just wanted to tell you that the correct way would be "This is Called Love, Pabo Yah!". Anyway, I think your title might be a little too long. A title is supposed to be of decent length and catch a reader's attention. I'd recommend getting rid of the "pabo yah" and "called". Then your title would be "This Is Love", which, in my opinion, sounds a lot better, even if it is a little cliche. (3 Points)

The Plot: The plot is, unfortunately, rather cliche. It's something that I could easily find in AFF. I honestly can't say much to change it, considering that you had already completed it. If coming up an original plot is difficult for you, then you should take a cliche one and try to make it your own! It'll make it a more enjoyable and pleasant read. (5 points) 

The Context: Since your first language isn't English, I won't grade too harshly in this category. Your English isn't terrible, but I suggest using spelling/grammar check before posting it because I could spot some obvious mistakes. (9 points) 

Character Development: Considering this is a twoshot, I didn't expect a lot of character development, but I could see some change between the two main characters. However, it was a bit rushed, so I'm afraid I'll have to dock a few points off. A piece of advice for you: just because it's a twoshot doesn't mean it has to be short! In the future, if you write more twoshots, make them a little longer to show gradual character development. (8.5 points)

Plot Development: My comments in this category are pretty similar to the one above. The only difference is that I didn't see a very noticeable plot development. Each event happens very quickly, which isn't a good thing when writing. I suggest taking my advice from the last category and applying it to here too. (8 points)

Overall: This was a very romantic and slightly fluffy read, which is one of my guilty pleasures. However, in my opinion, I feel that your tags of "sad" and "angst" don't really fit the story. As a reader, this story didn't quite appeal to me (Jonghyun's not my bias. Sorry. D:). Other than that, I think you need more work in the plot and character department than anything else. 

Total Amount of Points: 33.5/50

~☁~

Remember, low points does not mean that you're a terrible writer. Everyone needs improvement; even I, as a writer for 4+ years, have been through a lot of criticism/mistakes to get to where I am now. I'm not an extremely good writer, but I've definitely improved from when I first started. Keep writing! I hope my review will help, and thanks for requesting! PS: I appreciate your support and comments on my EXO oneshots. They really make my day. ^^ -tiffusan