#5 Fistful of Love For You by baesueji

♬ †råñqµïl MêlöÐïê§ Rêvïêw §höþ ♪ [ßusy]

Reviewer: tiffusan 

The Title: The title, to me, is a little awkward. Perhaps "fistful" isn't the correct term to use. I would suggest a more pleasant word, such as "handful". Also, the title isn't very eyecatching and is quite cliche. A title is supposed to somehow connect to the story. There isn't enough chapters for me, however, to determine whether or not your title does so. (3 points)

The Plot: I was a little confused about your plot. When I first read the forward, I thought it might be a typical vampire romance story, but I didn't want to assume anything. After reading some chapters, I was still confused about what Minho is supposed to be. Perhaps you should add some small, but somewhat noticeable hints about him. Anyway, aside from that, your plot is something that's very typical and can be easily found in AFF. I, personally, would not have been interested in reading it. (7 points)

The Context: Since you aren't a native English speaker, I'll go a little easy on you. Most of it is readable and the grammar isn't horrendous. There are a few mistakes from here and there, but other than that, I think you did pretty good. The organization is well done. I could clearly distinguish the dialogue from the rest of the story. Good job. (9.5 points)

Character Development: Being a reviewer,  I do not know much about your future plans on this story. However, so far, there hasn't been a lot of character development. The three main characters seem to be acting the same as you had described them on the forward. Not neccessarily a bad thing, consindering you only have six chapters up. It will be good to incorporate some character development later on though. (9.5 points) 

Plot Development: Everything in your story is happening a little too fast. I'm not saying to drag out your story for so long that you bore your subscribers, but you need to add more details in between. Despite being a fanfiction, I believe that some touches of reality will make your story even better. Hopefully you'd slow down the pace in your story. If done right, it could make it more suspenseful and exciting to read. (8.5 points) 

Overall: I honestly think you are a decent writer, but you also need some major changes. The way you explained your plot was a little confusing and there was a lack of good details, so maybe you could work on those two in this story and the future ones.

Total Amount of Points: 37.5/50

 

~☁~

I hope my review helped you and thanks again for requesting! -tiffusan