#1 Trapped!.. In the Kingdom of the Forbidden Romance by Chae_Ri08

♬ †råñqµïl MêlöÐïê§ Rêvïêw §höþ ♪ [ßusy]

 

Reviewer: tiffusan

The Title: If I were a reader and not a reviewer, I wouldn't have been captured by your title. I recommend shortening it because your title is not only a little lengthy, but it also gave away the premise of the story. (3 points) 

The Plot: I'm a huge er for fantasy stories, so your plot is definitely appealing to me. If I had to rank your plot, however, I'd say it'd be in the middle of "unique" and "cliche". What I'm saying is that your plot has some creative points, but there are also some cliche ones though too. It's okay though. I think this a pretty good plot in comparison to most fantasy stories in AFF. (9.5 points) 

The Context: I personally like your writing style very much. It's very descriptive and easy to read. You use enough adjectives to describe settings, characters, etc. without making it sound too flowery. Good job! I also didn't find anything wrong with grammar and spelling, so you get full points for this category. :) (10 points) 

Character Development: There isn't a sufficient amount of chapters to determine how well character development is, so I'll just give you full points as of now. (10 points)

Plot Development: So far, plot development is going very well. There's a nice flow between each chapter and I like how you keep the readers wondering about what's going to happen next. Your way of foreshadowing isn't predictable, which is a good thing! Nice job! (15 points)

Overall: I'm not Sunggyu biased, so this isn't a story that I wouldn't read and subcribe to AS A READER. However, as a reviewer, I'm impressed by your work and I hope you continue writing! :) 

Total Amount of Points: 47.5/50

~☁~
I hope you are satisfied with my review and I hope it helped you somewhat! :) Thanks, again, for requesting! -tiffusan