Chapter 8

Is This A Dream ?

May POV

~ WAKE UP ! ~   The alarm clock was annoying us. Jeongmin got so mad about it he punched

my Domo clock. He got up and looked at his phone. 

"Oh dang! I'm late. She is going to kill me!", Jeongmin said. 

He jumped off my bed and ran for the door. 

"Late for what? ", I asked standing in front of him. 

"None of your business! Get outta my way stupid!", he yelled and pushed me. 

What's the matter with him? Who's is he talking about? I went into the living room where everybody had their eyes at the door. 

"Where's Jeongmin going?", I asked hoping for an answer.

  "Oh. He's just visiting his girlfriend. Jenny Lihn," Minwoo said with a disgusted face. 

"If Jeongmin's going to date at least get a girl that's lovable and is really nice too,Ugh I'm disappointed in him. Last year she forced Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo to become her servants for a whole month. And Jeongmin didn't do anything about it!", DongHyun said. 

".. Oh, I didn't know he has a girlfriend", I said looking down. 

"Yeah. Well every fan knows and they support their love", Kwangmin said. 

"Uh, what's wrong little sis?", HyunSeong asked. 

"Oh, it's nothing.. Im gonna take a shower, Okay?", I said calmly. 

When I was walking to the bathroom. I overheard Minwoo asking questions and Chinda answering most of them. 

"What's up with her?", Minwoo asked.  

"Really? ... Didn't you see them last night when they were asleep. Jeongmin is May's favorite bias! She fell in love with him the moment she saw him!", Chinda said rolling her eyes. 

"Oh. I'm sorry I made you mad", Minwoo said. 

"It's alright. Just stop and think for a moment before blabbering your mouth", Chinda said with her arms crossed. 

Jeongmin POV

I ran nonstop till I got to the mansion. I came in front of an iron silver gate with a cursive 'H'. I rang the buzzer. They already know who I am because I always go to my NiNi's house everyday. I walked to the front door. I went inside when the butlers opened the doors for me. I came face to face with NiNi's father. 

"Oh, anneyong haseyo", I said while bowing. 

"Anneyong son. Do you appear to be here to see my daughter?", Mr. Ho asked.

  "Dae, do you know where she is?", I asked with a smile on my face. 

"Aha. Yes she is in her room. She just got back from London", He said with a proud face. 

"Oh, Kamsamnida ", I said and walked towards the stairs.  I came to a door full of pictures of NiNi and I. You see, we've been dating for almost 2 years. We made a lot of memories together. I knocked on the door. 

"Hawin! I told you I don't want anything to-", She yelled.

  "Anneyong, lovely", I said while giving her a hug. 

"Oh my gosh! Jeongmin Oppa I missed you!", She said. 

She let go of me and held my hand. She led me in her room. I sat down on her bed. While she was getting a vase full of pink, and red roses. 

"Thanks for sending me flowers while I was in London", she said while sitting on my lap. 

Then she got off. 

"I just wanted to tell you that I missed your beautiful self", I said.

Then I pressed my lips against hers. 

HyunSeong POV

~RING RING~  I picked up the phone and put it on speaker. 

"Hello? Jeongmin?", I said. 

"Look, NiNi. I love you. But there's this girl, she's a very big fan of me she is in love with me her name is Kim May and she

doesn't know we're dating. So don't get jealous. I'm just telling you, I'm going to pretend to like her because it's going to be her birthday

tomorrow and be all lovey with her and take her out on a date", Jeongmin said. 

"What?! My birthday is tomorrow too and this is what you're going to give me?! This girl you're talking about. I

dont care who she is or if she's your fan. Everyone is gonna go against her anyways. If she doesn't approve

of our relationship, don't bother her. I'm a super model, you're a famous singer that is in a boys group. We have fans.

She doesn't. 1 out of thousands of our fans that support our love. What's your choice? Are you going to take her out and pretend to like May or ignore her and

dont bother her and pay attention on me", Jenny Lihn said.

  I couldn't believe of what I was hearing. Jeongmin. My bestfriend since we were trainees. He's going to do this to my friend? I treat May like my little sister. 

"Please? ! I've been with you for 7 months already and I'm going to be with her for only a day", Jeongmin said. 

"Ani! A day without talking to you, getting gifts from you, seeing you through webcam it just kills me. So no!", She said. 

"Well-", Jeongmin said and got interrupted by Jenny Lihn. 

"Don't tell me you already did your way without talking to me about it first?", Jenny Lihn said.

  "Umm... Okay, NiNi. Don't get mad or anything. But I already kissed her...", Jeongmin said. 

"You what?!? You bastard! Get out of my house NOW! I never wanna see you ever again!", Jenny Lihn said while sobbing.

 "Wait wait NO, NiNi don't do this!", Jeongmin said.  "No shut up!", She said. 

"No. You're my only lover and you know it. You're my first and last. I'm doing this because it's for my own good. Just let me take her out to eat for a day and ignore her and I'll spend the night here with you", Jeongmin said. 

There was a sudden quiet. 

"Fine. But you're staying over.... And.. What else did you do with her...?", Jenny Lihn said. 

"Is my NiNi jealous?", Jeongmin said while laughing. 

"What?! Supermodel Jenny Lihn Ho is never jealous! I'm just asking... What else did you do with her?", Jenny Lihn asked with a tone. 

"Okay If you're not jealous. I'll tell you. We had a cake fight, gave her a kiss on lips and slept with her", Jeongmin said. 

"Was...  Her kiss better or mine ?", I heard Jenny Lihn asked. 

"Hmm.. I don't know. Let's find out", Jeongmin said. 

I heard some smooches. I guess they were kissing. I hung up. How could Jeongmin do this to May? I wanted to tell her, but. What's going to happen? I sat down. 

"Oh jeez. Jeongmin....", I said. 

I felt like someone was watching me. I turned my head. It was May. 

"Um... May", I said nervously.  She came over and sat next to me. 

"So. He actually doesn't like me? Its all a joke just because it's gonna be my birthday tomorrow?", May said while tearing up. 

I hugged her. Then she let go of me and laid her head on my shoulders. I made a position. 

"Oh no little sister. Don't cry. Theres guys better than him out there in Korea", I said. 

"Yes, I know but....", She said while wiping her tears. 

"... But he's your first lover?", I asked. 

"Dae", she said while sobbing on my shoulders. 

There was silence for a minute. 

"Um. Can I be alone?", she asked with her big eyes filled with tears. 

"Yeah", I said.  I left her and went in Kristi's room. 

"Hi HyunSeong ! What's up? You look worried?", Kristi said. 

" I am Kristi ! May is upset because Jeongmin only pretended to like her", I said. 

Kristi looked to Chinda, then back to me. 

"What?! Ooh jeez. I'm going to beat the--", Kristi said but I interrupted her. 

"No Kristi. It's okay. Leave it, Jeongmin's going to regret it when he finds out she knows what he's doing to May", I lied. 

Kristi and Chinda looked at me with confusion. I left the room to see May. 

*nan no ye Boyfriend eh eh eh no man e boyfriend eh eh eh*

"Um.. A-Anneyong Jeongmin?", May said. 

"Why?"

What is Jeongmin asking her?

"Why do you need your clothes?"

"Okay? I'll be there in 10 minutes"

She hung up and came to me. 

"HyunSeong Oppa ? Can you give me a ride to Jeongmin's house?", she said as she handed me a piece of paper with an address on it. 

"Uh, sure. May are you sure this is his home? Because if it was I would've known the address. And Jeongmin's house isn't in Seoul", I said. 

"I don't know Oppa, he just said he wants me to meet his sister I don't know why", she said. 

I was confused. What was Jeongmin planning this time. 

Jenny Lihn POV

I told Jeongmin I wanted to see what May looks like in person. So Jeongmin called her over to my house. 

"Look, babe. You have to pretend to be my oldest sister. Okay?", Jeobgmin said while cupping my face. 

"Why?!", I asked. 

"So she won't know you're my girlfriend ", Jeongmin said leaning closer to me.

He put his forehead onto mine then his eyes met mine as they were locked he leaned closer and pressed his lips onto my lips. 

May POV

Okay. We're here. I got out of HyunSeong's car. I came upon an iron gate. I pressed on a button. 

"Full name please and who are you seeing?"

"Uh.. Kim May. I'm here to see Lee Jeongmin", I said. 

"Very well. Wait till the gate opens you may go in" 

I waited for a minute. The gate was opening. I walked in going towards the front door. I knocked on it.

The butlers opened it. I walked in then I saw a maid leading me to a door full of pictures.

I opened the door and saw wasn't expecting for me to be seeing something. Jeongmin and a girl

I never seen before are kissing. Shes Jenny Lihn Ho! I felt tears building up. I grabbed the door knob and slammed the door shut.

I probably startled them. I started walking I don't care if I got caught seeing them kiss. 

"What was that slam from-", Jeongmin stopped and looked at me. 

He stared at me for about 5 minutes. Maybe because he saw me crying. I looked down. 

" I.. Heard what your plan was Jeongmin Oppa", I said calmly. 

"May what's taking you so-", HyunSeong asked. 

"How did you know about the plan?", Jeongmin asked. 

"The phone", I said.  

I threw his clothes at him and left sobbing quietly.  I peeked behind and saw HyunSeong punch  Jeongmin in the jaws. Then there was a big fight there.  I ran back to them. Jenny Lihn didn't do anything about it. I thought they were gonna kill each other. 

"Stop it you two! HyunSeong! Jeongmin! Stop!", I yelled.

Jeongmin was about to punch HyunSeong, I ran in front of him. I closed my eyes. . . I opened my eyes and Jeongmin sat down with Jenny Lihn and was getting treated. I turned around. HyunSeong's mouth was bleeding. So was his nose. I looked down. Then HyunSeong grabbed me and ran out of the mansion and then put me into the car. 

"I can't stand being near Jeongmin anymore. After what he's doing to you", HyunSeong said. 

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. If only I would've never fallen in love with Jeongmin", I said. 

"It's alright. Love is uh a great feeling", he said. 

He drove really fast. I got a little scared. I looked at HyunSeong. 

"What? Do I got something on my face?", he asked. 

"No. It's that, why did you beat Jeongmin?", I asked. 

"I did it for you, you're like a little sister I never had", he said while smiling. 

"Oh. I am?", I said smiling also. 

HyunSeong POV 

Well I like May more than a sister. I was actually heart broken when she said she fell in love with Jeongmin.   We arrived at our apartment. May knocked on the door. 

"Hi ! Oh my gosh Hyung what happened to you?", Minwoo asked.  

"He'll tell you later Minwoo right now he needs to be treated", May said. 

May led me to the bedroom. She sat me down and went to get the first aid kit. She came back and sat next to me. Cleaning off the blood on my mouth. I stared at her, she was so closed to me. I smiled. 

"What are you smiling about you're hurt", She said. 

"Nothing", I said still smiling. 

"Aha, Oppa you are something", she said.