Chapter Five

Is This A Dream ?

Kristi POV

Jeongmin is such a jerk! Ugh! I cannot believe May loves this guy. Where is she anyways. I wanted to go find her but she's probably far away from here but still if I go Jeongmin would stop me. 

"Im going after her", I said heading for the door.

"Why? Like I said she's a smart girl and can find our hotel right? Don't you have her phone number? Call her tomorrow", Jeongmin said 

I ignored him and head outside the door. I head towards a park and saw a familiar girl sitting on the swings. It was May. I came towards her and saw what she wrote with a permanent marker on the pole.

Lee Jeongmin+ Kim May= <3

She looked behind being startled. She just stared at me and kept focusing on the writing.

"May? You okay?", I asked.

"Yeah, it's not that serious", she said looking down.

"Uh, do you wanna go back to the hotel? We have to unpack and also get ready for our first day of training", I said.

"We don't having training. Hyun Suk said we have to attend school first for the past 3 months and then we get to start training and go to school at the same time. Didn't he tell you?", she asked me.

"No. But.. Can we go to our hotel?", I asked.

".... Sure", she said.

Hotel

We got done packing our clothes and watched tv afterwards. May was just listening to music. Boyfriend. We got a knock. It was Hyun Suk.

"Annyeong-haseyo !", he said smiling and carrying 3 uniforms.

"Hi!", May and I said.

"I got a surprise that you all would love, um? Wheres Chinda? She needs to hear the suprise too", he said.

"I'll go get her", I said.

I went to go get Chinda in her hotel room. She and Minwoo were playing a game and the rest was just watching tv. I told Chinda that Hyun Suk wanted to tell us a surprise and told her to follow me to my hotel room.

"Okay girls! Here it is!", he said smiling so wide.

He gave each of us the cute uniform. He was right, I loved it already!

"These are your school uniform and heres you guys' schedule for it and school start at 9 so try and make it there at 8:30. School ends at 2:30 so I'll send one of my driver to drop and pick you guys up", Hyun Suk said as he gave us each our own schedules.

I held my uniform in front of me and put it flat on my bed, staring at it.

Hyun Suk told us to go change into it and try it out to see if it's conferable or not. 

When we got done changing into the uniform we were all excited for the new school we're going to.

"That looks great on you guys!", Hyun Suk said.

Then he told us he had to leave. We thanked him and he closed the door behind him. Then all of a sudden Kwangmin and Jeongmin barged in and waved at us.

"Kristi! Where were you at? We were waiting for you at the restaurant!", Kwangmin asked all worried.

"Oh, Sorry. I had to take May home. She was... uh.. tired", I lied.

Jeongmin came up to May and Chinda and was talking to Chinda. Not May. Chinda was creeped out so she just glared at him and left our hotel. 

"Kristi? Why are you in a school uniform?", Kwangmin asked.

"May, Chinda and I are going to school tomorrow", I answered him.

"Really? What school?", he asked again.

I looked at my schedule to see the school's name.

"Uh, Shinwa High", I said.

"Jeongmin, Youngmin, Minwoo and I go to that school too!!", he said excitedly.

I felt my heart pound. Kwangmin goes to the same school as me! Ahhhh!

"Hey! let's see who do you have on your schedule I wanna see if we have the same classes", Kwangmin said holding my hand.

I blushed and looked at my hand. I smiled. Guess what?! We have 3 classes together! Aha!

May POV

I looked at Jeongmin.

"Why are you looking at me?", he said sharply.

I made a frowning face at him so he could see.

"Stop being a jerk!", I yelled at him.

He looked surprise.

"I thought you were the quiet one? What happened now? Did I get on your nerves too much?", he asked starcastically.

"Yes, yes you did. In fact you're the one that changed me. Changed my feelings about you being my favorite bias. I'm glad I thought this through when I was alone in the park", I said glaring at him.

He giggled. About that I was lying. The truth is i'm really IN LOVE WITH JEONGMIN. I sat up and walked over to the couch. I got the remote and watched my favorite show. Jeongmin looked over to see what I was watching and wanted to watch with me. 

"What?", I said.

"Can I sit?", he asked.

"Not so close, but far away from me!", I said yelling.

We were watching tv until I grew tired. I closed my eyes without me knowing.

Morning

I woke up before my alarm clock went off. I felt something heavy laying on me. Then I looked, It was Jeongmin!?

"Why is he so cute when he sleeps?", I wispered to myself.

Then he opened his eyes and looked startled seeing me close to his face. He screamed. We both got off of the couch.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah! Why are you so close to me?!", he yelled.

"Don't ask me! I was the one who fell asleep first!", I yelled back.

He rolled his eyes at me. I headed to the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth. After I got done I went to change into my uniform. I came out Jeongmin was already in his. He looked soo cute in it. I stared at him for a minute while he was putting on his tie.

"Uh... What?", he asked.

"Oh nothing. I was just admiring your uglyness", I said back.

He rolled his eyes. Kristi and Kwangmin came out like a couple who came to school with matching outfits.They look so cute. Chinda and Minwoo barged in and saw us getting ready. She was messing around with Minwoo. 

School

We were in the limo that Hyun Suk got for us. Everyone kept staring at the limo trying to figure out who's in it. Kristi went out first, then Chinda, then me, then Jeongmin, then the jo twins and Minwoo came out last. All the girls were screaming their heads off. This reminded me of the time when we were at the movies. The 3 of us just walked away until Minwoo grabbed Chinda to hang out with her and Kwangmin to hang out with Kristi and his brother. While leaving me being a loner. -,- . Okay I see how they are. I looked at Jeongmin, he was just talking to fans. Then I accidently bumped into a guy. 

*BOWS*

"Mianhe", I said feeling bad.

"Its okay", he said.

I looked at him, he seems like a friendly kind of guy. There was silence between us until he broke it.

"Uh, you must be new here. Do you need help finding you classes? By the way i'm Jason", he said.

"Im May", I said.

We met and Jason showed me my first class. He wanted to sit by me at lunch today so I have to wait by one of the lockers at the west side. I started my first class. The teacher was doing attendence and Jeongmin was in my class. How great it that? And guess what? The teacher arranged our seats. I got to sit by Jeongmin. That's great but I get tease by him all the time. When that class was over I was going to my next class. Jeongmin was following me. And next thing you know. He's in the same class as me again! We got to sit where ever we wanted and to my surprise Jeongmin chose to sit next to me.

Lunch

I waited by the lockers waiting for Jason. Someone poked my back. I turned around and saw Jason.

"Hey!", I said.

"Hey! Ready for lunch?", he asked.

I nodded. It was great to make a new friend on your first day of school. I ordered a sandwhich. He ordered the same thing. Jason and I told each other about ourselves and I told him about Kristi and Chinda and how we're supposed to make a song with Boyfriend. He was fascinated by it. And he wanted to be the first to listen to the song out of everyone in the whole wide world. I could tell we could become great friends.