Chapter Three

Is This A Dream ?

Chinda POV

4:30 AM

Ugh. So early. why do we have to come to the airport this early? Anyways, today is the day we're going to Korea!

"I hope I don't forget my stuff", May said with a tired face.

"Next please", said the lady in the stand.

We handed her our passport. Then we went up the escalator. 

"It's time to say goodbye to our old life", Kristi said while smiling.

"Bye..", May and I said at the same time.

Airplane

3 hours of torture. Im sitting by a kid that throws balls everywhere and he eats his boogers. Ew! We have 2 hours left until we arrive to Korea. 

May sees a familiar guys sleeping across from her. 

"Kristi, Chinda. Does that guy looks familiar don' t you think?", May said with curisoty.

May kept staring at him. Then he angled his head to the left. May freaked.

"OH MY GOSH! ITS JEONGMIN!", She quietly screamed at us.

She squealed. Then there was another guy with blonde hair~ Youngmin! He woke Jeongmin up. Then I see 4 more ugly and annoying boys sitting down.

"Hey Kristi, look. It's the whole Boyfriend group", I said, tapping her on the head.

She was surprised. She didnt talk but May and Kristi kept staring at them. Watching every move of their favorite bias. -Sighs- Why do I have to be with the most stupidest cousins ever? Either way, if I replace them I'll miss them. 

Airport In Seoul, South Korea

2 hours of exhaustion in that plane full of major idiots. Im so happy 2 hours went by fast. May and Kristi lost Boyfriend. They didn't know where they went so they were sobbing on a the bench together. Wowza~ 

May POV

We lost them. *cries* I was so close to meet Jeongmin in person. 

"Kristi! May! C'mon, we have to go to YG company and meet our trainer,staff,CEO, and I want to take a shower!", Chinda said.

Kristi and I looked at each other.

"Fine...", I said.

I picked up my purple luggage. And not knowing where I was going I bumped into someone.

"Ouch...", I said.

I got up and looked at the man.. it was Jeongmin.

*BOWS*

"Uh.. Gwanchanayo? Mianhe", I said with a frighten tone.

He stood up and yelled.

"DO YOU THINK IM OKAY?!-"

He looked at me for awhile and then walked away. I ran to Kristi and Chinda. I felt bad. I wanted to cry. Im stupid! stupid, stupid, STUPID                                                                 

Why are you so stupid May? You should've watched where you were going! Now, if I meet him again he's not gonna ever like me!

Jeongmin POV 

I looked over where she bumped into me. I saw something on the floor.

It was her iPod. I picked it up. I accidently pressed the home button and saw a picture of me. I yelled at one of my fans. Wow thats great of me and my carrer.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? We have to go to the YG company. We have a meeting there", Minwoo said.

"Oh, yeah I just needed to get something", I said.

Kristi POV

Here we are. In the company. We met the CEO. His name is Hyun Suk He was really nice and wanted to know a lot about us before we get to sing to him to see if we're still in or not.

"Whats you guys favorite korean band?", He asked.

"BOYFRIEND!", May and I said at the same time, but May said it in a sad tone.

"Really? Do you guys know their songs?", He asked.

"Yeah, we know their songs, which is which, whos singing, and their dance from Don't Touch My Girl, Boyfriend and I'll Be There", I said with excitement.

"I would like to see you guys dance for me", he said.

May and I danced to 'Don't Touch My Girl' . He loved it. He was also grinning. I don't know why?

"Who's your favotire bias?", He asked again.

"I like the Jo twins but I like Kwangmin the most", I answered.

"I'm in love with Jeongmin", May said.

Then he heard each of us sing a song in english and korean. He loved us. Then he told us to wait in the waiting room for a while. He brung in 3 people we never met before.He kept smiling at us. Which creeped us out. We met out voice trainer Jong Mimi, our dance trainer Lee Jikah and our tutor that teaches us Korean is Yen Jessica. Jessica handed us our schedule, tomorrow is the day we start training. 4:00 AM to 11:30 PM. One of the staff showed us to our dorms, the kitchen, and the training room. 

May POV

I was walking I dont know where. I was walking around the building. I hear people calling my name.

"MAY! MAY!", Kristi yelled.

"Yes!", I yelled back to her coming toward her.

"The Hyun Suk wants us to be in the conference room with him. I dont know why but he just told me we're going to meet someone in there", She said.

Kristi led me to the conference room. I looked in there it was only Hyun Suk, Kristi and I. But where was the people we're meeting? I dont know probably a little late. All of a sudden Kristi and I see the door knob twist and Boyfriend came in. Our mouth nearly dropped to the floor! Kristi and I bowed to them.

"Boyfriend I would like you to meet these big fans of yours, they're also trainees for YG entertainment. Welcome them boys", Hyun Suk said to them.

"I'm your Boyfriend! Anneyong-haseyo Boyfriend-imnida!", they all said together.

My heart was pounding staring at Jeongmin. Does he still remember me? Of course, it happened 5 hours ago!

Jeongmin POV

Oh its that girl that bumped into me.  

"I actually have a plan, the plan is Kristi, May and Chinda will be singing a new song with Boyfriend", Hyun Suk said.

That fits her. May. That's an ugly name for such an ugly girl. 

"So, Boyfriend I got permission from your manager and he says you guys can sleep at the hotel- in a different room- with the three girls until you guys get to know each other well and become friends!", Hyun Suk said with a big smile on his face.

It was the end of the meeting. After that we went outside with Kristi,Chinda and May and went into the van. I was sitting right next to May.

I hand over her iPod. Not saying anything.

"Nice pictures of me. But I don't like girls like you. I looked through your iPod too if you don't mind", I said codly.

May POV

I can't believe he looked through my iPod! Oh my gosh! the Photos and my personal stuff!

Hotel

The YG staff showed us who's staying in which hotel room. Guess what? Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Kristi and I are sharing a room. Good thing theres two beds.

Kwangmin POV 

Kristi and I have a lot of stuff in common. We both like Pikachu, we both like to rap, we both like Black, we both don't like lies and a whole bunch of stuff. I don't know what's this called... am I in love? Hyun Suk says she likes me. And I would like to become friends with her. She's cute, and I could tell she's a fun and creative person.