Chapter One

Is This A Dream ?

 May POV

I woke up from my annoyingly loud alarm clock. I hopped off of my bed. As I was heading to the bathroom I slipped in the dark hallway.

"What the?", I said while turning on the lights.

Oh geez, Kristi's pikachu. Erg, how many times have I told her not to leave it over night. The thing creeps me out! I picked up the pikachu, opened Kristi's room door and threw it at her face. Aha! That shows her right ! I walked into the bathroom washing my face. As I was done I saw Kristi standing outside the bathroom door.

"Oh, you're wake", I said laughing out loud.

"Um, yeah. I woke up because something hit my face when I was sleeping. And when I my light it was my pikachu. Did you threw it at me ?", she asked with confusion.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie... Yeah I threw that annoying pikachu at you. Im sorry it's cute but the way he does that 'PIKA' voice it's so annoying!", I said.

"MAY! I had te perfect dream about Kwangmin and you ruined it !", she said screaming at me.

"No worries. You'll have that dream tonight.", I said trying to calm her down.

Imma getchu later !", she said glaring at me.

I know she's just joking. She always jokes.Hmmm...? What should I wear today ? I should wear something cute because today is the day where us three girls are going to do the YG entertainment audition after school.

I got done changing into my red plaid shirt, white skinny jeans and a bow on my head. I went out of my room picking out what kind of shoes I should wear. Uh... Oooh! My black converse.

"Well you look cute today ?", Kristi said looking at me.

"Oh, this. Today's the day we make that video. Remember? By the way where's Chinda?", I asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. And she's still asleep", she answer me.

"Well go wake her up we have school today !", I said to Kristi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristi POV

I'll pay back May somehow. What should I do ? Hmm should I say 'Im going to take Jeongmin away from her?' Wait no. That's too mean. She's gonna start crying and she's never going to talk to me ever. Uh oh. I don't know. May is too sensitive. I wouldn't wanna hurt her, like the way she hurt me this morning -.- . I wish school would go by faster. I really want to make the video and then marry Jo Kwangmin ! *Squeals* Keep calm Kristi. He's just a boy. Who am I kidding? He's a very y, hot, cute, boy !

"I love you Jo Kwangmin!", I said out loud, interrupting the whole class room.

Everyone looked at me and laughed. Oh.. I just totally embarrassed myself. I hate when I do that! This is why I don't like being in love it embarrass you wherever you go and you can only cure it for 3 years. But with Kwangmin. The disease stays with you forever. When it was time to go to lunch. I was looking through my iPod looking at his photos. Ahh.. You make me feel complete I said in my head.

it was time to go home I rushed out of the door trying to find Chinda and May. Today was Friday so we had the whole weekend to do the video. When we were walking home I couldn't think straight because we're almost done with the other video and the application. I swear if we got in, oh my gosh! I would've been SO happy !

We got everything ready. And started singing You and I by Boyfriend. That's it ! We're done ! All we need it Chinda to edit our video! :D finally!