Chapter Six

Is This A Dream ?

May POV

"I want to hear you sing", says Jason.

"Oh, um. Okay. Come by our hotel tomorrow at 5", I said smiling.

He nodded and smiled. I'm glad I met a friend like him, unlike Jeongmin -.- .  Anyways, school was over and Kristi, Chinda and I started walking with Minwoo, The twins and Jeongmin. I looked over Minwoo and Chinda were talking to each other and Kristi and Kwangmin were holding hands ! I saw they were smiling and giggleing at each other . Aww so cute.. Im such a loner... Well heres my chance to mess with Jeongmin! hehehe...

"JEONGMIN!", I yelled.

He looked over at me like he was already annoyed.

"What do you want now?", he asked glaring at me.

"Nothing. just thought I get, to talk to you to get to know you better", I said smiling.

"Well, creeping me out is not helping", he said and walked away from me.

I stared at him. I looked into my backpack trying to find something to throw at him. I found an orange. I threw it at his head without him or anyone knowing. He turned around mad. I giggled.

"AHAHAHA!", I said laughing out loud.

"Why'd you do that for?", he asked looking all serious.

"Like I said, we have to get to know each other. That's what Hyun Suk said", I said.

"You little-", Jeongmin said.

Then he stopped and a bunch of Jeongmin fans came to him talking to him and flirting with him. I got a little jealous because he was talking nice to them. Im one of his fans, how come he doesn't treat me like that? I crossed my arms while looking at him. He caught me.

"What? You seem jealous?", he asked.

I ignored him. And walked away. I looked on the corner of my eyes and saw him with his devilish smile. I dont know what he was up to but I know hes gonna do something. But I'll ignore it. 

"What's your name cute girl?", Jeongmin asked the fan.

"Yuki! ", she said so excitedly.

"Yuki? Do you wanna hang out with me for the rest of the day?", he asked so sweetly.

My eyes went big. 

"Yes!", Yuki said.

"Hey hyung hurry up! Kristi and I have a date tonight and I wanna go change into something nice", Kwangmin yelled.

Kristi saw Jeongmin and Yuki smiling and talking to each other. Then she looked at me. She came up to me.

"May? Are you alright ? Whats going on?", she asked.

"Nothing much... Jeongmin asked a fan name Yuki to hang out with him for the rest of the day....", I said.

"Are you okay?", she asked again.

"Yeah. Im fine", I said smiling at Kristi.

"Are you sure?", she asked.

Geez you are asking too many questions! I went to go greet the fan.

"Hii my name is May, nice to meet you", I said trying to be nice.

"Hi i'm Yuki!", she said and then turned to Jeongmin.

I rolled my eyes at her without her knowing. 

"Oppa? Can we go on a date today?',Yuki asked.

"Sure where to?",he said.

"Um, to go out and eat?", she said.

I walked away with my arms crossed leaving them be and walked away with Kristi, Kwangmin, Chinda, Minwoo, and Youngmin. I am totally going to beat him to death when he gets home from his date.

Hotel

It has been 2 hours. I'm getting really curious of what they're doing. Chinda and Minwoo went to spy on them for me and Kristi and Kwangmin went on they're date. I should just stop worrying and start focusing on my homework. Since it's a Friday, I have nothing to do then this. Oh wait, I can just text Jason! I grabbed my phone.

Hey. ~ May

Hiii ~ Jason

What are you doing ? ~ May

Just doing my homework, How about you? ~ Jason

Same thing ~ May

Hey. Um I gotta finish my homework. I'll text you later ~ Jason

Uh, okay bye ~ May

That was odd. He was never like that when I text him while doing his homework. Maybe he got something on his mind like I do. - sighs- . I went next door to go hang with DongHyun and HyunSeong. I knocked on the door. No answer. They must be out or something. Gosh! Am I the only person who is stuck at home with nothing to do on a Friday night? I hope not. I am right. Im such a loner. Ugh! When is Chinda and Minwoo coming back? I want company.

2 Hours Later

Okay I know that Chinda and Minwoo are not spying on Yuki and Jeongmin because if they were following them than Chinda would tell me every 5 minutes. I think they went to go eat or something. When is Kristi coming back from her date? Where did Jeongmin take Yuki out for their date? I checked on Jeongmin's tweets on twitter.

Hanging with a lovely fan Yuki at the Wondu Cafe - Jeongmin

Well. That was easy. I grabbed my bag, but first. I must change into my regular clothes instead of my school uniforms. I changed into my black skinny jeans, red domo shirt and my black converse. I head out of the door.

I went to the cafe and there they are. Sitting, laughing, drinking their bubble tea, and talking. I spied on them walking back and forth 10 times. Then I went in the cafe.

"Hello, What would you like to order?", the cashier asked.

"Can I have a strawberry bubble tea please?", I asked and also trying to hear what they were talking about.

"Here you go", she said giving me the bubble tea.

"Kamsahmnida", I said and gave her the money.

Jeongmin looked around and saw me. He gave me a shocking look. I waved at him. He waved back trying not to scare Yuki away by yelling at me.

"Oh Hi! What a you guys doing here?", I asked smiling at them.

"The questions is what are YOU doing here?", Yuki asked in a cold voice.

"It happens to be i'm here to get some bubble tea. Duh?", I said back.

"Please Jeongmin told me all about you,an enemy of Jeongmin is an enemy of mine. Jeongmin doesn't want you to be here. So get lost garbage!", she said.

I took both of their bubble tea and threw it at them. I wasn't controlling my anger. That made me really mad so I wasn't gonna storm out. I had to do something to show Jeongmin that that really hurt me. How could Jeongmin be talking about me like that?

"YOU! Uh, piece of junk! This was my new dress too!", Yuki yelled, trying to wipe up with a towel.

"May, why are you like this?!", Jeongmin said looking at me in the eye.

I looked at him back. This time he was serious. I never seen him so mad and serious before. Yuki stormed out of the Cafe. I wanted to do the same but... I dont know where I could go?

"May! Now look what you did. Yuki stormed out of the Cafe because of you! My plan was going just fine now it's ruined!", Jeongmin yelled.

"........... What plan?", I asked.

"The plan of making you jealous! I used that girl to see what your reaction was. She was never my fan, she's just a friend of mine", he answered.

I was shock. All this time. Hurting me and using that fan just to get me jealous? I wanted to cry. But I had to hold it in.

"You're such a JERK! Did you know why I auditioned with Kristi and Chinda? It's not because I love singing, It's because you live here! You're from here. Boyfriend was here! Kristi and I have had this dream fro a very long time. Our dream was to go to South Korea and debut. Then maybe hoping you guys would remember us from the UCC cometition. After that, Kristi and I hoped for a very long time that you guys would fall in love with us. Apparently Kristi got that dream. But did I get it? No. All I have is my heart broken into bits and pieces", I said.

Then as I talked tears came down my cheeks. I felt it but didn't care. I got done talking but didn't get his reply. I looked at him, he looked unhappy for once. I ran out of the Cafe, running and running not stopping. I came to the hotel. Chinda and Minwoo was there. I didn't look or talked to them, I headed to the bedroom.

Jeongmin POV

I never thought I would make her cry and so heart broken. I thought she would just yell at me for doing that. I guess I was wrong. It didn't matter anyways. She would get over it right? I mean she is a pretty strong girl, her heart would recover in about 2 or 3 days.

Chinda POV

I walked to May's bedroom. I knocked on the door. This means she wasn't okay.

"May? What happened?", I asked.

"Nothing. Just don't worry about it, Im fine", she said.

"No, something's wrong. What is it? Do you wanna talk about it?". I asked again.

She told me the whole story of what happened at the Cafe. I felt bad. Tears started coming down her cheeks and I gave her a hug for confort. In the corner of my eye I see Jeongmin peaking and listening to our conversation. I mouthed you're dead to him. He looked scared so he went back. I left May so she could be alone. I went to where Jeongmin was. He was sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to him. He looked scared so he went farther away from me. I kicked him.

"Heey! What was that for?!", he yelled.

"For May!", I yelled back and went to Minwoo.

Kristi POV

Today was the best day of my life! 

*FLASH BACK*

"Kristi? Where do you wanna go?", Kwangmin asked sweetly.

"Anywhere you wanna go that's fine with me", I said.

"Hmmm.. Oh yeah! The carnival is today. Wanna go?", he asked.

"Lets go!", I said excitedly.

Carnival

I blushed on the way to the carnival. Kwangmin is special! He's romantic and sweet. After we rode the roller coaster Kwangmin grabbed my hand. He was holding my hand! Then we walked around for a lil bit. It was sweet of him. He won me a big teddy bear. He kept holding onto me when we were riding all the rides. Kwangmin is so adorable! After that he took me to a romantic park all set up by him. With lights decorated around the trees. He held my hand and confessed to me. 

"Truth is, I like you. A lot. I don't wanna lose you", he said with his cute voice.

"I like you too. Actually, I love you. I loved you for a very long time", I said.

Then he reached down and pressed his lips against mine.

Ahhh! I got my first kiss from Jo Kwangmin! The one and only kiss that would never get replaced by him. >.< BEST DAY EVER! I wonder what was May and Chinda doing. I hope they had a wonderful day (: . I went into the bedroom May and I were sharing. May was already fasted asleep. Probably tired from her day? Kwangmin and Jeongmin didn't want to sleep in the same bed so Jeongmin slept on the couch. And Kwangmin wanted me to sleep with him! Kwangmin was already in bed changed into his t-shirt and sweat pants. I changed into my basketball shorts and my Pikachu shirt. I crawled in. Kwangmin put his arms around me. Could this day get any better? Then all of a sudden he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight", he said.

I smiled.

"Goodnight", I said back.