Chapter Seven

Is This A Dream ?

 

Kristi POV

It was a Saturday Morning. Today is the day Hyun Suk rent us an apartment instead of living in a hotel. We all packed our stuff and headed outside to meet up with Hyun Suk. 

"Good morning girls and guys!", he said with a big smile on his face.

"Morning", we all said.

"Okay, here is the address DongHyun. I got people to buy the furnitures and stuff so you guys won't waste time", he said handing him a paper.

Hyun Suk left and we all went into the van. We arrived at the apartment. It was a big apartment too! There was 3 rooms and all of the room has 2 king size bed. The bedroom was all setup. So was the kitchen. The refrigerator was filled with food also. And the cabinets was full with cans of soup, chopsicks, spoons, grain of rice, and a rice cooker. We were all hungry. May checked everything out and head into a bedroom so she could continue her sleep. It was 8:00 in the morning. Jeongmin watched her go to the room. Kwangmin and I were making breakfast. Scrambled eggs with bacon! It felt like me and him were married and cooking for our children. 

"Uh, Kristi. Don't cook for me because i'm going to make my own. Okay?", Jeongmin asked.

"Alright", I said.

Food was done. We put it on 7 plates. Everyone was eating like wild animals. When we were done, Kwangmin wanted to take me to the mall with him so we could buy matching Pikachu shirts. Like I said. Kwangmin is a special guy. Chinda, HyunSeong, Donghyun, and Minwoo came with us to the mall too.

Jeongmin POV

When everyone left I started making breakfast for May to say sorry to her of what I did yesterday. I was so hungry. I made my favorite food. I bet she'll like it too. When the food was done. I put it on a plate and trays and left it in her room. I wrote a note saying Mianhae. I heard clinging of the medal chopsticks and spoons. She already woke up. Then she came out of her room and looked at me. She smiled. I just glared at her. Everything's back to normal now.

May POV

Jeongmin felt bad for me so he made me breakfast? Aha! That was nice of him. I guess I was wrong. He glared at me, I guess we're back to the way it was now. He was watching tv. I wonder where the others went?

"Where did everybody go?", I asked.

"They went to the mall", he said and watching tv.

'Oh. Oh yeah! I forgot to give Jason my new address!", I said excitedly.

"Who's Jason?", he asked.

"A friend I met at school", I said. 

"I didn't know you could make friends!?", Jeongmin said laughing.

"What do you think?", I said.

"Well, you're not friends with me", he said.

I just glared at him. I texted Jason for him to come over. He said he'd be over in 10 minutes. I told Jeongmin to be nice to him when he comes over.

We heard a knock on the door. Jason saw Jeongmin, he was shocked.

"WOAH! You didn't tell me Jeongmin was gonna be here!", he said.

"Uh, I live here?", Jeongmin said with a sharp tone.

"I like all of Boyfriend's songs!", Jason said.

"Okay good. Whatever now bye", Jeongmin said and left.

"Sorry about him. He's... always like that", I said.

I showed Jason my room. He said it was big, YEAH IT WAS. 

"Okay? Any request?", I asked Jason.

"What?..... Oh yeah! Um, Diamond by Girls Generation!", he said.

I started singing the song which was very hard because I'm not very good with high notes.

"Wow! Uh? Halo by Beyonce!", he said again.

"Okay", I said. 

I started singing the song. It was very easy. Then I got interupted by Jeongmin. He was making loud banging noises.

"JEONGMIN!", I yelled and went into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi May... Anything wrong here? You look mad", he said without controlling his laughter.

"Yes! I'm trying to show Jason my singing and you're making too much noise! AND people downstairs and upstairs are going to complain", I said glaring at him.

He rolled his eyes at me and started watching tv. I don't think he knows he's still my bias. 

"Sorry again! Where was I?", I said with an embarrassed tone.

"Actually, my mom just called and she wants me home right now because my aunts and uncle from Hawaii came to visit. So, I'll see you at school", Jason said as he was leaving to the door.

"Oh.. okay. Then, bye", I said smiling.

I went back to singing. This is what annoys me. When I start singing, I cant stop singing and I sing till it's night time or till my throat hurts. I turned up the music so I won't get annoyed by Jeongmin's knocking. I sang for an hour and realized I was hungry. I went into the living room, Jeongmin was still watching tv. I felt cold because it was November 30, two days till my birthday! I am so excited! I turned up the heater. When I was about to go the kitchen I accidently tripped and fell onto Jeongmin! His face was so close to mine. I was on him for about 2 minutes.

"Get off of me!", he said.

"Mianhae.....", I said.

My face is probably red right now. I went into my room. I locked myself in there. Two hours with no food in my stomach, humiliation, and my heart beating fast. I heard Kristi. Finally they're here! I ran out and tried to ignore Jeongmin.

"Oh May you're awake!", Minwoo said.

"Hi!", I said smiling.

"Hey, Hyun Suk wanted to give you this. An early birthday present. He can't come to the party because his family wanted to have a private birthday dinner with him", Kristi said.

"Oh yeah his birthday is the same as my birthday. I forgot. It's okay, we'll celebrate together next year", I said. 

I sat on the couch and opened up my present. It was a December birthstone into a ring with matching bracelet that has an 'M' on it. I loved it! I wore it and never took it off. Or leave it out of my sight. Jeongmin sat on the couch with me.

"It's your birthday today?", Jeongmin asked.

"No, it's in two days", I said.

He just nodded his head and left. HyunSeong was cooking dinner this time. He made hamburger and bread pork cutlet. His favorite. Dinner was good. I was happy because of the present I got from Hyun Suk. When dinner was over we all watched a movie. Nothing to do on a Saturday. Jeongmin went out to where. But I don't care. I went into my room because they're watching a scary movie and I don't like scary movies. There was a knock on my door. It was Jeongmin. He came closer to me and handed me a small birthday cake.

"Seng il chook ha ham ni da!", Jeongmin said.

That's... weird. Is this another scam or is he trying to be nice to me? Nope. We'll see when I let him in. 

"Thanks...?", I said confused.

"Can I come in?", he asked.

"Why?", I asked suspiciously.

"Because I dont want to watch a scary movie with them and I dont want to be alone in my room", he said.

I opened the door wide to let him in. When I was putting my homework in my backpack. He handed me the spoon and opened the lid. I took a bite. And for entertainment I the tv. Then all of a sudden Jeongmin threw the cake at my face. He laughed so hard. I took off the cake and put it on his face. I started laughing so hard. 

"Thats what you get!", I yelled while still laughing.

"Hey!", Jeongmin said.

Then he chased me. He finally caught me.

"Okay? You caught me, now let go!", I said with fustration     .

He let me go. Then he asked me what I wanted for my birthday. 

"Why do you care? I want something from you but I doubt I'll get that present", I said with my arms crossed.

He gave me a paper.

"Write it. I'll give it you", Jeongmin said.

"No you wont, trust me", I said as I was writing it down

I want have my first kiss with Lee Jeongmin

Jeongmin looked at me. And started laughing.

"I told you you won't give me this present", I said.

"Oh no i'm not talking about that. It's.. You never got your first kiss?!" Jeongmin said laughing out loud.

"Well I was hoping it would be you", I said with a quiet tone.

He stopped laughing. Knowing that I was serious.

"Oooh...", Jeongmin said looking at me.

He let out a small smile. And came over to me and sat next to me. I was just watching tv. He stood up and held out his hand.

"C'mon. I need help getting frosting off my face", he said.

I grabbed his hand. And followed him to the bathroom. I grabbed a small towel and soaked it with warm water. I wiped off the frosting on his cheeks and his nose. He's so cute. I smiled. Everything was clean. I started wiping mine but Jeongmin grabbed the wet towel and started wiping my foreheard. Even my lips... It was awkward. My face was clean. Jeongmin grabbed my hand. I looked at my hand. Doesn't he hate me or something? He turned around carried me and pinned me on my bed, his face was close to mine.

"Uh, I know i'm alittle late but truth is I like you A LOT. And I want to make you mine", Jeongmin said sounding serious.

"How could I know you're lying?", I said.

He thought for a minute. And smiled.

"Well your birthday surprise will tell you", Jeongmin said.

He leaned in closer and kissed me. My eyes went wide. Is this really happening? Or is it just a dream?

Kristi POV

The movie was SO scary. I nearly screamed my head off seeing the little girl pop up like that! Kwangmin is soc ute when he gets scared. I wonder what Jeongmin and May are doing. He better not hurt her again! -_______________- . The movie isn't even half done and we've been watching it for 54 minutes. 

"Okay lets watch a different movie! This movie is scary I won't be able to go to sleep!", Youngmin said.

We watched Alice In Wonderland. Yes that movie. It took our mind off of that scary movie.

2 hours later

The movie was done. Everyone was tired, so was I . Kwangmin and I were just talking about Pikachu on how we both love him more than we love each other.

"Uh, Kristi come look at this!", Chinda said peaking into our room.

I looked and I saw May and Jeongmin sleeping with each other!

That's so cute! 

"Do you see what I see?", Chinda asked.

"What are you guys doing?", the five guys asked.

"Shhhhh!", Chinda and I said.

"Ohhhhhhh, Awww thats adorable!", all of them said once they saw Jeongmin and May.

I shooed everyone to give them some privacy. Since there was 3 beds and we dont want to bother May and Jeongmin. HyunSeong, Minwoo, and Youngmin all had to sneak into May's room go get the two blankets and pillows. Minwoo had to go get the one in the closet so all of them could sleep on the floor. I guess Chinda is sleeping on the bed. Aha I sleep with Kwangmin! I changed into the same Pikachu shirt Kwangmin and I are were wearing to sleep. This is a happy day. Hung out with Kwangmin at the mall and now spending the night into Kwangmin's arms!