Nurse Bom.

His Sweet Cupcake.

Bom seemed to panic as she led this stranger closer and closer to her house.

I mean, I want to help him. After all, he did get hurt saving me.. But I don't know him..

She discreetly looked over at Jiyong, who was hugging his side, wincing slightly with each step they took.

He doesn't know me either.. Yet he came to rescue me..

A small smile spread across her face as she looked ahead.

Not knowing it, Jiyong had been watching her the whole time. He  saw how Bom looked at him and smiled. He smiled to himself. Even though he had no idea as to why the girl smiled, he felt like it had something to do with him.

As Bom's house came into view, she slowly lead Jiyong to the front door. She helped him lean against the small railing as she went through her bag to get her keys.

'So.. You live alone?' Jiyong asked.

He was trying to start a conversation, but his question seemed weird. He began to worry that he had weirded her out and bit his lip.

Bom, however, didn't think it was weird at all as she answered.

'Yeah. But it's nice. You get alone time.' she said as she smiled shyly.

She held her arm out to Jiyong after she got the door open and helped him inside. She began to blush as she remembered that she hadn't cleaned around the living room lately.

Clean clothes were spread out all over the couch ready to be folded, the coffee table covered in glasses and cups that needed to be cleaned.

Jiyong looked around. He thought to himself about how cute it was. He thought all girls were tidy, but as he looked around, he realized that this girl probably was the opposite.

'S-Sorry. I haven't been..' Bom mumbled as she hurried to the couch and tossed the clothes into a basket and pushed it aside. She then came back and led Jiyong over to sit.

'I'll go get the first aid kit. Um... Would you like something to drink?'

Jiyong shook his head.

'No, thank you.' he smiled softly.

Bom walked off to the bathroom to go get the first aid kit.

She blushed and panicked in the bathroom.

Oh my god. Ohmygod! This is the first time I have a guy over and my house is a complete mess. Ugh.

Bom's worried about not knowing him and having a stranger in the house seemed to disappear as she began to worry about her new situation.

A guy in the house and it's a mess. Nice, Bommie, nice.

She slowly collected herself and found her way back to the living room, frowning when she didn't see Jiyong where she had left him. He was over at the shelf, looking at her pictures and her small collection of shells.

Jiyong turned around as he heard her coming from the bathroom.

'Oh.. Um.. Sorry.. I just.. The picture caught my attention. Really cute.' he managed to stutter out. 'I-Is that you when you were younger?'

Bom looked at the picture that he was pointing at and nodded.

'You were really cute. I mean.. You still are now. I mean..' Jiyong bit his lip to shut himself up.

Bom stood there blushing and smiling.

'Thank you.' she said softly. 'Um.. Let me see that wound, yeah?'

'Oh.. Yeah.'

Jiyong slowly made his way back to the couch and sat down carefully. The wound had stopped bleeding and he wanted to make sure that it stayed that way. Any sudden movement and the wound could easily open and start bleeding again.

He slowly lifted up his shirt and scowled at the mess on his side and his shirt.

Bom sat down beside him and began to treat it.

Nothing but silence between them.

Then suddenly, Bom spoke.

'I.. I want to thank you. For saving me and.. You got hurt because of me. I'm sorry.. I.. Thank you.' she said quickly. Her thoughts all over the place.

'Oh, um, don't worry about it. Really. I heard you scream.. And I just.. Adrenaline and..' Jiyong tried to reply. 'There's no reason to be sorry. I'm glad I was able to help..'

Bom dabbed gently at the wound as she cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. Jiyong hissed slightly as it stung.

'Sorry! I..' Bom pulled back a little.

'No.. It's alright. It needs to be cleaned properly..' Jiyong nodded as he looked down at the cut.

'Right..'

Bom went back to cleaning the wound before she bandaged it carefully.

'There. Done.' she said as she smiled at her work.

'Thank you.' Jiyong smiled at her. 'Well, I should head home..'

Bom looked at the clock.

'At this hour?!' she exclaimed. 'No. You should stay.. Um, I have a guest room you can use..'

Jiyong felt his face burn a little as a blush crept onto his face.

'I.. That wouldn't be..' he shook his head a little.

'Come on, Ji. It's almost 1am.. I.. I can call you Ji, right? I mean.. I..'

Bom bit her lip as her face turned red. Jiyong only smiled.

'I guess I could.. Yes.. You can call me Ji..' Jiyong bit his lip. 'Um.. Lead the way?'

Jiyong stood up and helped Bom up as well.

Bom led him to the guest room and opened the door for him. She showed him around the small room and the bathroom. Afterwards, they both stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

'Good night, then.' Bom said softly. She suddenly kissed his cheek and turned around and quickly left the room, closing the door behind her.

Jiyong was left standing there. Flustered and blushing dark.

'Good night..' he whispered as he touched his cheek.