Morning surprise.

His Sweet Cupcake.

The sun spilled through the curtains, shining onto Jiyong's face. He groaned and pulled the blankets up to cover his face. Stupid sun.. I swore I closed the curtains before going to..

He quickly sat up, pushing the blankets off of him as he did. He winced slightly as he hugged his side and looked around.

OH! Right..

Jiyong brought his palm to his face, remembering that he wasn't home and that he was at Bom's house. His cheeks began to burn at the thought. He looked around for a clock.

It was 7:30am.

He rubbed his face and ran a hand through his hair. He climbed out of bed before making it for Bom, not wanting her to have to clean up the mess he made when she had so many other things to do.

After making the bed, Jiyong went to wash his face. He was going to have to wait to get home if he wanted to shower.

He walked out of the guest room and was heading towards the door when he stopped. He turned back so his back was facing the door.

I should at least make her breakfast to thank her for tending my wound..

Jiyong nodded, making his way to the kitchen and began to make breakfast for Bom.

 


 

Bom rolled around in her bed, being awakened by the smell of bacon.

Her stomach grumbled as she slowly sat up. She frowned, suddenly starting to panic. Who was in her house and why were they making breakfast?!

She grabbed the bat that sat beside her bed and held it tight in her grip as she slowly exited her bedroom. The smell of bacon and scrambled eggs hitting her. She scanned the hallway before slowly making her way to towards the kitchen.

Bom had the bat raised as she walked closer and closer towards the kitchen. She jumped out from the hallway, screaming.

She suddenly stopped and looked around.

No one was there.

Bom frowned before she noticed a note on the kitchen table. She slowly and carefully made her way to the note.

She picked it up and read it:

Dear Bom,

I want to thank you again for tending to my wounds. And thank you for letting me stay the night. I really don't know how I'm going repay you for all of your kindness. I hope this makes up for it at least a little bit. ^^; I also made the guest bed so you wouldn't have to. I would've stayed to say goodbye, but I have to get home and change. I have to get to work. May we meet again? Ha ha.

Enjoy breakfast. I hope you like corn. ^^;

~Jiyong

Bom blinked at the note and laughed at herself for being so silly. She set the bat down and smiled.

How could I forget he was here?

She looked at the table, seeing the little breakfast he had put together for her. She pulled the plate towards her and began to eat.

Bom blushed as she thought to herself..

 

 

 

Yes. I hope we meet again.