Bom is saved.

His Sweet Cupcake.

As the young men got closer and closer to Bom, one of them grabbed her wrist, making her scream. Loud.

'HELP ME! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP!' she screamed.

'Stop her from screaming, Rick!' ordered the first guy.

The second guy, Rick, covered to prevent her from screaming anymore, but it was too late. Someone was already rushing down the alley, coming to Bom's rescue. 

Rick turned to the sound of footsteps and stared out into the darkness.

'If you know what's good for you, I suggest you turn around and go back from the way you came.' he said, acting all tough.

'PLEASE! HELP!' Bom yelled at the darkness. As soon as she did, the first guy covered , his hand tightly pressed against her lips. Nothing my muffled cries came from her.

'Let her go.' said the stranger.

'Oh? And exactly what are you gonna do if we don't?' Rick retorted.

'I asked you nicely to let her go. Now let her go.' the stranger demanded, still hidden in the darkness.

'As if!' Rick said and charged at the person, ready to throw a punch. 'Finders, keepers..' he grunted.

The stranger dodged the punch and grabbed him by the wrist.

'I don't think so.' he said and kneed Rick in the stomach.

Rick fell to the ground, hugging his stomach and gasped for air.

By this time, the stranger had gotten closer to the light.

Bom's eyes widened as she realized who had come to her rescue.

It's that guy.. From the shop. Jiyong! What in the world..? I though he had went home..

She watched the the skinny figure in front of her get closer.

'Let her go.' he growled.

The first guy finally did let Bom go. He came at Jiyong right after. Jiyong managed to kick him in the stomach and the bigger man fell to the ground.

Jiyong grabbed Bom's hand and pulled her out towards the main street.

Bom stared back at the two groaning lumps on the ground.

How did he do that..?