What's gonna happen to me..? [Bom POV]

His Sweet Cupcake.

I thought about what Daesung said as I tied up the trash bag.

That Jiyong guy couldn't possibly have a crush on me already.. Love at first sight? Give me a break. He just probably thinks I'm cute.. That's all.

Before throwing out the trash, I went to the front and locked the door. I saw him. He was slowly walking away. Almost hesitantly, not wanting to leave. Hm.. I wonder why.

After locking the front, I gathered my things and went out the back, pulling the trash bag with me. I locked the back door before leaving the safeness of the shop. I zipped up my light jacket and re-adjusted my small backpack on my back. I used all my strength to carry the bag to the dumpster.

Just as I tossed the bag in, I heard soft snickers coming from the alley next to the back of the shop. Maybe I should have asked Daesung to stay with me.. This seems bad..

I turned to the darkness.

'Who's there?' I demanded and recieved soft laughter in reply.

I backed up to the light post that was next to the dumpster, in order to see who was there.

Suddenly, but slowly, two guys emerged. Both stinking of alcohol and both having this weird smirk on their faces.

This definitely wasn't good.

'Hey there, y,' one of the guys said. 'Tonight, you know..'

'Oh, enough with that crap,' the other guy said, nudging the first guy in the stomach. 'I'm sure she knows what we want.' He smirked.

They slowly got closer and closer, making me back up until I was against the wall.

What was going to happen to me? Were they gonna kill me? Oh my god..