Dammit.. [Jiyong's POV]

His Sweet Cupcake.

What in the world was I thinking?!

I heard her scream.

Bom! She needed my help.

I had no weapon. Nothing to defend myself with and yet I ran to go help her. I needed to help her. So foolish! I could of gotten hurt.. At least she's okay now.

I pulled her out of the alley and kept running down the street until the shop was out of sight. Bom suddenly pulled her hand out of mine and stopped, trying to catch her breath. I stopped a feet in front of her, panting.

'My.. My bike.. I forgot my bike.' Bom panted.

'Aish.. I'm sorry..' I replied, getting my breath back. I had forgotten. 'You can get it tomorrow, right?'

Bom looked at me. Even though it was dark, her eyes sparkled. They were so beautiful.

'Yes, but.. That's how I get to work.' she said, frowning. She then pushed past me and started walking.

'Yah! Where are you going?'

'Home.' she huffed.

'Here, let me walk you home. It's dark now..' I said and I ran to catch up with her. I felt a jolt of pain as I did. 'Ah, !'

I clutched my side and bent over. I saw Bom turn around.

'Are you alright?' she asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder and tried to look at me.

I slowly pulled my hands away from my side. My hands were covered in blood. My blood.

'Dammit.. I'm bleeding..'

I heard Bom gasp.

'You got hurt.. How did..' she covered .

 


 

Jiyong had kicked the first guy in the stomach, but the guy had pulled out a knife and swiped it at Jiyong. He never felt himself getting hurt. Adrenaline was pumping through his system.

As the guy swiped the knife, he got Jiyong, but Jiyong also got him back and sent him down. A big guy like him got knocked out by a little guy like Jiyong.

Jiyong then pulled Bom out of the alley, running for their lives.

 


 

'I must have..' I winced as I lifted my shirt up a little, a huge cut ran along my side. 'He must have gotten me..'

Bom hooked her arm in mine and started walking.

'Yah, where are you taking me?'

'Home. To my house..' Bom bit her lip as she looked ahead. 'I need to repay you for saving me. It's the least I could do. You got hurt trying to save me.'

I couldn't help but smile. She was being so serious, but it all seemed so cute to me.

'Thank you..' I said.

'No.. Thank you.' she whispered.