Clues

The Promenade

 

 

*Sooyoung’s POV*

After saying goodbye to Jaejoong, we went straight to Ice cream Corner. It’s an ice cream business owned by Zelo, but Siwon-oppa and I manage it. The idea came from Junhong since he was 13 and SooJae was 3 years old. He got tired of going to convenient store and ice cream shop just to buy ice cream for him and SooJae. Dad gave us enough money to have the little shop since Junhong is still too young. After 2 years, the shop prospers and now we have 3 big shops around the city of Seoul. Anyhow, that’s where we will meet our parents.

Mr. Lee, our chauffer, drops us in Ice cream corner while he went straight to our house to put our things. We got off as SooJae and Junhong run towards the door together. Siwon-oppa and I were walking together.

“So, now that you’ve seen him, how are you feeling?” Oppa asked me as he stops in the door entrance.

“I’m happy and glad to see him after how many years oppa.” I said as I show a small smile at him.

“If you’re happy, why do I feel a sad aura?” He said as he looks at me. I look away and a tear drops in my cheeks.

“I just feel that he’ll hate me ‘till now after what I did 6 years ago.” I sadly said as I wipe the tear away. “I’m just afraid that he will never like and love me as how he did 6 years ago, that he won’t accept SooJae once he found out who she really is.”

“Don’t think too much and ahead like that. Okay? I don’t want our little queen to be too upset.” He said as he put his arms in my shoulder then brushes my hair.

“Oppa! Not my hair!” I said as I try to stop him ruffling my hair.

“What? You’re like Junhong now,huh?” Siwon-oppa pokes my forehead. “Hmmmp! Even though you’re already 23 years old, you’re still my little sister. You got that?”

“Arasso.” I said and poke oppa’s stomach and hurriedly went inside. We went to the table near the play den since SooJae loves playing in the play den. Mom and Dad were waiting in the table while eating some sweets.

“Halmeoji~!” Soo Jae happily calls out upon seeing my parents. She let go from Zelo’s grasp and went running to them.

“Oh~! Our little SooJae is here already! How’s England?” My dad asked as he brushes SooJae’s hair.

“It was great! Uncle Junhong and I went to Disney!” She replied and shows her Minnie mouse necklace. “Look Appa! Uncle Junhong bought me Minnie!”

“Wow! That’s pretty!” My mom said, complementing her necklace. “So, what are the other things you do?”

“Unlce Junhong and I went around the park; we buy ice cream and eat a lot!” SooJae said as she keeps on sharing to my parents. Yes, she’s spoiled by my ever dearest little brother. Well, the two of them actually, but we always let her keep in mind not to be a bighead and be a spoiled brat even if she has all the attention. We sit beside them and look at the menu. “I also met a new friend on our way here!”

“Really? What’s your friend’s name?” My dad asks as he gets Soo Jae and let her sit on his lap. Since I’m thirsty, I asked permission from my mom if I could take a sip of her orange juice which she allow me to. Siwon-oppa is busy looking at the menu while Zelo keeps on playing on his chair.

“Uncle Jaejoong!”

_________________________________________________________

 

*No one’s POV*

Upon hearing the name of Jaejoong, Sooyoung suddenly got choked from the juice, Siwon just look at her while Zelo drops himself to the floor.

“Jaejoong?” Mrs.Choi mentions and looks at Sooyoung. “You mean Kim Jaejoong?”

“Kim Jaejoong? I don’t know but his name is Jaejoong.” SooJae said as she looks at Junhong, “Uncle Junhong! Is Uncle Jaejoong and Kim Jaejoong the same person?”

“N..neh.” Junhong replied and look at his parents. “We saw each other at the airport in England.”

“Really? Have the two of you talk?” Mrs. Choi beamed at Sooyoung who’s just dumbfounded on what’s happening.

“Neh. We just had a small conversation.” Sooyoung said as she tries to look busy in the menu book.

“Well, I hope you two are in good terms now that he’s back at Korea. I can’t wait to meet him.” Mr. Choi said with a grin on his face.

 

After the small conversation about Jaejoong, SooJae went to the play den to play while the rest of adults, including Junhong, were just in their table having a conversation about their trip to England, Junhong’s upcoming first day of class in High School and Sooyoung’s plan of looking after Junhong in School. After few hours of staying in the ice cream shop, the Choi family separated their ways. Mr. Choi went back to his office in the World Hotel; Dr.Choi went back to the hospital while Siwon stayed at the Ice cream shop to manage. Sooyoung, Zelo and Soo Jae went home to rest.

 

Few days had pass, Sooyoung help Junhong and Soo Jae in getting ready for their first day of school of the new school year. They went to the mall, which their family is the owner, to buy their school supplies. After Sooyoung parks her car, they went directly to the school supplies department to buy their needs. Sooyoung also buy her things for the new school year since she is the teacher of the High School Department where Junhong will be studying. After buying their supply needs, they went to a food chain to eat. When they went inside, Junhong friends, known as the B.A.P, saw them and call their attention.

“ZELO!” JongUp yell across the crowd. Soon after two times of yelling, Zelo finally saw them and they went to them.

“Hi SooJae!” Himchan call out Soo Jae who’s happily waving her hand and carry her from the ground. “How are you?”

“I’m okay.” SooJae said and hugs Himchan. “Himchan-oppa! Umma bought me new pencil for school!” SooJae happily said and shows her new pencil to Himchan. Himchan, who’s very fond of pretty things compliment SooJae’s pencil.

“Hi Noona~!” the rest of B.A.P greets Sooyoung as Yongguk stands up and offer his seat to Sooyoung. Sooyoung take her sit and greets them.

“Noona, how’s England?” Youngjae asks as he moves closer to Sooyoung.

“It was okay. Junhong and SooJae have fun going around the place.” Sooyoung said and stares at Youngjae. “And don’t you worry, the souvenirs are at home. You just drop by there to get them.”

“Thank you noona~!” Youngjae and JongUp said in unison and hugs Sooyoung.

“Okay, enough the hugging my noona!” Zelo said and take the two guys hands off from his sister.

“Psch! Jealous~!” all of them sang to tease Zelo.

“Okay, we came here to eat. What do you want?”  Sooyoung asks Zelo as she stands up.

“Burger, and some cherry tomatoes.” Zelo happily replied as he sits beside JongUp.

“Okay. What about the rest of you guys? Noona’s treat~!” Sooyoung sang as she looks at them. With that signal, all of them told them what they want to eat which makes Zelo got jealous again because of too much order from his friends. Sooyoung just laugh at it and looks at her daughter.

“Soo Jae-ah, umma’s going to order now. What do you want to eat?” She asks as she faces her daughter.

“Hmmm… Uncle Jaejoong~!” Soo Jae suddenly yells and claps her hands.

“Soo Jae-ah, you cannot eat Uncle Jaejoong.” Sooyoung explain and ruffles her hair.

“NOOOO! Uncle Jaejoong!” Soo Jae said as she touch her mother’s cheeks and make her face the back. “APPA!”

_____________________________________________________________

 

Jaejoong, who’s not far from them suddenly heard his name being called and went to turn on the sides, He was with his friends, Junso, Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin. When he looks at the right side, he saw SooJae calling him while Sooyoung’s looking at him. At first, he was shocked but after a while, he smile at them and walks towards them. Yet, he came to a halt when SooJae suddenly yells “APPA”. Yunho, who seem to notice the sudden halt of his friend, follow his gaze and saw Sooyoung and SooJae. Just to take out the awkwardness, he put his arms at Jaejoong’s shoulder and pulls him to walk towards the two ladies. The other three guys then follow.

“Annyong Haseyo Soo Jae!” Yunho greet the little girl with a smile plastered on his face. “We miss you!”

“Yunho-appa! I miss you too!” SooJae said as she stands on Himchan’s knee and raises her hands, anticipating for Yunho’s hands.

“He calls you appa?” Jaejoong asks as he looks at Yunho and SooJae. ‘Is SooJae his child?’ Jaejoong then thought of it.

“Ah..aniyo. She calls not just me but also Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin ‘appa’.” Yunho replied and play with SooJae.

Himchan, notice their noona’s silence, burst the awkwardness. “Noona, let’s order now. We’re hungry! Plus, the place is getting crowded.”

“Oh,yes. Let’s go.” Sooyoung said and smile to Himchan. “Hmmm, I need you and Yongguk to help me bring our orders later.”

“At your service noona!” Yongguk said and went to them. He looks at the new guys who just came in. “Wassup hyung!”

“Hey Yongguk.” Yoochun greets him and give him a hi-five. Sooyoung then excuse herself and the other two.

Jaejoong got curious and looks at Yunnho and SooJae. Yunho notice him and suddenly smirk. “I know what you’re thinking hyung. Don’t worry, I’m not his dad.”

“Really? Then..” He looks at the rest of his friends and earns a smack from them. “What was that for?”

“For having such impossible thoughts.” Changmin said and roll his eyes.

 

Sooyoung and the two boys came back with the order. Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin were not anymore there. They left Jaejoong since SooJae wants to play with him. Sooyoung just allow it that way an even offer Jaejoong some food. Zelo introduce Jaejoong to his friends in which Jaejoong earn his respect from them. It’s not that Zelo’s friends are some rebel guys in school that you need to gain their trust to be respected, but due to the fact that he’s still new to them. After eating, Sooyoung decided to go home already since Soo Jae is already sleepy. Zelo, on the other hand, stays at the mall with his friends, thus he needs to tell their dad or Siwon that he’s in there. Jaejoong offer his help to Sooyoung by carrying Soo Jae since she was really sleepy already all the way to the parking lot. Sooyoung didn’t anymore hesitate since there are a lot of shopping bags that she needs to carry after Zelo left.

As they were heading outside from the mall, some people who went to the mall can’t help but notice them and gave compliments.

“Look, they’re such a cute couple.”

“I wish I could marry a guy like him, he’s really gentle to his daughter!”

“Yeobo, look at them. They’re like from the dramas at home..”

Sooyoung and Jaejoong who heard those comments just keep quiet. Jaejoong look away while Sooyoung is already blushing and decided to look down. Everything for them went well when all of the sudden, a teenage girl went near them and poke Sooyoung.

“Seonsaengnim?” The girl asks and looks at Sooyoung. “It is you Seonsaengnim!”

“Naeun! I didn’t expect you to see here. How’s your break?” Sooyoung happily made conversation with Naeun while Jaejoong is now carrying SooJae. The two ladies had a long talk about their vacation and the upcoming school year. When it’s already time to leave, Naeun then notices Jaejoong’s presence.

“Ooopps! My bad! I forgot to notice your husband with you Miss!” Naeun said and look at Jaejoong. “Mianhe, Chonun Naeun-imnida. I’m Miss Sooyoung’s student from last year.”

“Ah.. Nice to meet you Naeun, Chonun Jaejoong-imnida. I’m Sooyoung’s friend.” Jaejoong said and show a smile to Naeun.

“Omo~! Really? I’m sorry. I thought your SooJae’s dad. You two look exactly alike! The cheeks and lips.” Naeun said and looks at the two of them. “Mianhe.”

“No need to feel sorry.” Jaejoong said and looks at Sooyoung. Sooyoung, at some point gets the signal and faces Naeun.

“It’s nice meeting you here Naeun, we’ll be going first.” Sooyoung said and the three of them left the mall.

___________________________________________________________

They finally arrived at the Choi’s house. SooJae’s sleeping already when Butler Park takes her from Jaejoong’s car.

“Thanks for the ride, though it’s not that necessary since I bought my car with me.” Sooyoung said as she take off the seatbelt and get her things.

“It’s okay. I miss giving you a ride home or to wherever you’re going.” Jaejoong confess and rubs his neck. Sooyoung who finds it cute, makes a simple gesture of laughs from her seat.

“It’s okay. I miss those times too. I guess I’ll just tell Mr.Park to get my car from the mall.” Sooyoung smiles at Jaejoong.

“I miss you Sooyoung.” Jaejoong said and suddenly leans toward Sooyoung. “I miss everything about you.” With that, he gave Sooyoung a peck in the lips.

Sooyoung was just shock from the action made by Jaejoong, she didn’t expect that to happened. A bit of anger came to her because of what Jaejoong did but most of her feelings were feelings of happiness and joy since it’s a manifestation that Jaejoong still has feelings for her. Sooyoung was already screaming mentally but it was cut out with a sudden question from the Jaejoong.

“Is SooJae my daughter?”

 

__________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS you!!

Been on hiatus for days and weeks, but I finally update! YAY! xD

Hope you like it! <3

 

<3baboiefrelin