encounter

The Promenade

 

Chapter 6: encounter

‘Umma?’ Jaejoong thought and look at Soo Jae and Sooyoung. “Ah, Sooyoung..”

“What is it?” Sooyoung said and look at Jaejoong.

“did she just called you Umm-” Jaejoong asked puzzled. Unfortunately Sooyoung didn’t hear what Jaejoong just said because her phone rings.

“Excuse me.” Sooyoung said as she gets her phone from her bag while she handed Soo Jae to Zelo. “Yoboseyo? Oh! Yunho-sshi! Why did you called?”

Upon hearing Yunho’s name, Jaejoong suddenly look curious at the same time jealousy. ‘Why is Yunho calling her? Is something going on between them?’ Jaejoong thought as Sooyoung chat with Yunho on her phone.

“Okay, okay. I got it! I’ll see you when I’m there. Neh. I’m hanging up. Bye!” Sooyoung happily said as she put her phone back to her bag and look at Jaejoong. “Oppa, you were saying something?”

“Maybe some other time, the plane for South Korea just announced.” Jaejoong said as he get his luggages

“Okay then? Uhmm.. Bye..” Sooyoung said and told Zelo and Soo Jae that they need to go already since Siwon is already waiting in the Departure area.

 

*Jaejoong’s POV*

‘What the heck does Yunho wants and called Sooyoung like that? Wait a sec, is she happy talking to him? What relationship do they have? Are there..’

“Excuse me, sir? Uhm, Sir?” I hear someone said and I look who owns the voice and saw a flight stewardess.

“Yeah?” I replied to her in English.

“A little girl name Soo Jae wants to give this to you.” The flight stewardess said and handed me a piece of lollipop. I look at to where the little girl sits and landed my eyes on Sooyoung. Rather than thanking her first, my eyes went sad upon seeing Sooyoung. She’s happy, young and free. I scan to her features and landed my eyes on her neck. She’s not wearing the necklace anymore. “She must have really moved on.” I said in silence and move my attention back to Soo Jae.

“OPPA!” I hear some little girl’s voice shout. Everyone, even I, look to where it came from and found Soo Jae beside Zelo calling oppa again. Suddenly, she saw me looking at her and wave at me. “Uncle Junhong! Look! Jaejoong Oppa’s looking at me!”

“Aish! It’s Uncle Jaejoong for you. He’s waaaaaay too older than me.” I hear Zelo said and wave at me. I can’t help but chuckle and wave back.

----after the flight----

“Annyong Haseyo! Welcome to South Korea. You are now allows to go out.” The girl from the speaker said and everyone were already standing up. I scan through the area and see a lot of passengers waiting for their turn to go out. I slump to my seat and close my eyes.

“Uncle Jaejoong!” I hear someone said to me. I look up and saw Soo Jae. “Hi! You might don’t know me, I’m Choi Soo Jae. I’m five years old. Nanuen dangsinuel joahaeyo oppa! Can we get married?”

“Soo Jae! You can’t just say like that to someone. And it’s uncle Jaejoong, not oppa.” Zelo said as he grabs Soo Jae back to his side. “Ah, mianhe hyung. She’s really can’t just keep quiet sometimes.”

“ It’s okay Junhong. I’m fond of kids anyways.” I said and look at Soo Jae. “Hi Soo Jae! Are you ready to go out from the plane?”

“Neh! Can I go out with uncle Jae? Please uncle Zelo?” She said and does aegyo to her uncle. I can’t just help myself but to awe. Soo Jae’s aegyo is too cute like Sooyoung.

“Well, I can’t just leave you Soo Jae, noona will go nuts if she finds out I left you.” Zelo said as he scratches his hair.

“Let’s just all go together, I’m sure your sister won’t mind.” I suggest and they agree. The three of us went out together, Soo Jae on Zelo’s arms while I’m following them. We went off from the plane and to the airport building. Just us we went inside, Sooyoung and Siwon were already waiting in the benches.

“There you are! We thought you were gone already.” Sooyoung said as she gets Soo Jae from Zelo. “I almost went nuts after I notice the two of you were not following us.”

“Don’t worry umma. We were with uncle Jae.” Soo Jae said as she hugs Sooyoung. “I promise I won’t leave you umma.”

And with that thought, I feel my heart sank. I feel happy seeing Soo Jae being sweet to Sooyoung but at the same time hurt because of the thought that I left her way back years ago.

“Stop being this sweet, you’re being a photocopy of your appa. You’re making me cry.” Sooyoung said as she kiss Soo Jae.

“Jaejoong-sshi, thank you for accompanying Zelo and Soo Jae ‘till here.” Siwon said to me and smile back.

“No worries. Soo Jae and Zelo went to me earlier in my seat. She even proposed to me.”

 

*Sooyoung’s POV*

“Stop being this sweet, you’re being a photocopy of your appa. You’re making me cry.” I said as I hug and kiss Soo Jae on her cheeks.

“Jaejoong-sshi, thank you for accompanying Zelo and Soo Jae ‘till here.” Siwon said to Jaejoong.

“No worries. Soo Jae and Zelo went to me earlier in my seat. She even proposed to me.” I hear Jaejoong say it. Why on earth will my little angel, Soo Jae, propose to her appa like that?

“Proposed to you?” I beamed and look at Jaejoong.

“Neh. But don’t worry, I didn’t give a big deal about it. I mean, she’s too young to get married.” Jaejoong said and just smile.

“A total photocopy of her dad.” I muttered as I look at Soo Jae who runs to Jaejoong and play with his hands. I just keep on staring at them until I got cut-off by my two brothers.

“She really looks like his dad.” I hear Zelo said as they also look at the two.

“Totally, no doubt, Jaejoong is her dad.” Siwon said quite loud and I instantly step on his foot. “Ouch! What was that for?”

“For being a total jerkass!” I said and quickly hold Soo Jae’s left hand. “Come on sweetie. Let’s go.”

“Can uncle Jaejoong go with us?” Soo Jae said, while holding Jaejoong’s hand on her right. *click*

“What was that?” Jaejoong said and we both look at Siwon.

“I’m just taking random pictures.” Siwon said, scratching his neck shyly. “The three of you look good here.” He chuckles and suddenly stops when Junhong stomps on his foot. “YAH!”

“You’re being clever hyung!” Our donsaeng said and give him a trolley.

I shift back and look at Soo Jae and kneel in front of her, “Sweetie, we have to go to Appa and Umma. They’re waiting for us at the hotel. Plus, I guess uncle Jaejoong has to go somewhere too.” I said as I ruffles Soo Jae’s hair.

“Oh..” Soo Jae said look down.

“Don’t worry Soo Jae, I’m sure we can see each other next time.” Jaejoong said as he kneels beside me. *click*

“YAH! HYUNG! STOP BEING A JERKASS!” We hear Zelo from our back. “You’re soooo embarrassing!”

“YAH! Junhong! Don’t just YAH YAH me! I’m older than you!” We hear Siwon said *click* and suddenly yell.. “YAAAAAAAAH! NOT MY EARS!”

Jaejoong, Soo Jae and I just can’t help but laugh.

“Siwon-appa and zelo-appa are getting weirder and weirder and weirder.” Soo Jae said as she looks at her two uncles. She then look back to me and Jaejoong “Ahjusshi, can I ask you a favour?”

“What is it?” Jaejoong said as he holds Soo Jae’s hand.

“You visit me in my school next week! I’ll show you my school, my room and my drawings!” Soo Jae said with glittery eyes, expecting for Jaejoong-oppa’s confirmation.

“Okay. I’ll go, that is if your mom tell me where you study.” He said as he looks at me, with his soft eyes, the way he looks at me before. I stare on them for a while, spazzing inside with a loud “thud-thud” from my heart. *click* “YAH! How many times do I need to tell you to stop doing that hyung~!” I hear Junhong said it, followed by a loud scream from Siwon-oppa.

“Sooyoung? Is there something on my face?” Jaejoong asked and I snap out from my fantasy.

“Aniyo.. I was just.. never mind.” I said, feeling awkward from the situation. “Ah, Soo Jae studied at Little Me kindergarten. It’s the kindergarten near the house.” I said as I try to avoid his eyes.

“Okay then, I’ll visit you Soo Jae!” Jaejoong said and wave at Soo Jae. “I’m.. I’m going now.” Jaejoong said and wave at us. Soo Jae and I wave back; we turn and follow my brothers who are walking out from the airport.

“Saranghae oppa.”

 

*Jaejoong’s POV*

After seeing Sooyoung and a quick conversation with her, I feel happy and glad. Though, now I know that she Soo Jae, rather than being mad or anything, , I’m happy. Not just happy ‘happy’, but ‘happy’ like I’m in cloud 9 as if Soo Jae and I have a connection to each other. I know it’s weird.

“JAEJOONG!” I hear someone calling me. I look at the people in the waiting area and saw one of my sisters waving at me.

“ NOONA!” I yell back and hug her. I miss my sister, all of them. Even though we’re not really blood related, I consider them to be my forever noonas.

“I miss you so much! What happened to you? You look soooo thin! Did you feed yourself right?” my oldest sister asks me.

“Neh.” I replied with a smile.

“What do you mean he look so thin? He’s huge already! Look at this chubby cheeks!” my second oldest sister said and pinch my cheeks really hard.

“YAH! The two of you be quiet?!? You’re scaring our little donsaeng here!” my other sister, who was the youngest among them said and slap noona’s hands away from my cheeks. “Look what you did to my poor donsaeng.” She said and rubs my cheeks while giving death glares to our two sisters.

“It’s okay noona. I’m pretty well okay and my cheeks are not that hurt.” I said, flashing them with my ever-famous smile.

“What’s with you and that creepy smile?” My sister asks me as she looks at me closely.

“Aniyo. I’m just happy to see you guys.” I said and scratch my neck.

“Oh really? We don’t believe you. You saw someone of something that makes you smile like that!” our oldest sister said as I unconsciously nod, earning myself a smack in the head.

“Aigoo! Tell us now Jae, what did you saw?” the second eldest asks as they move forward, surrounding me.

“I saw Sooyoung.” I said meekly and unconsciously smile widely.

“REALLY!?!” The three of them were on the happy expression rather than the opposite.

“What’s with the face? Why do you look us like that?” My sister said while looking at me. “something wrong?”

“Ani.. it’s just that, 5 years ago when you guys found out that we broke up, you were like outrageous to the extent that you want to rip Sooyoung alive.. and now you’re.. you guys are happy?” I said curiously while looking at them.

“We were shock at that time. We didn’t expect the two of you will ever break up since you two love each other. But now, looking from the new perspective and knowing what really happened, we guess ripping Sooyoung alive that time is not a good idea after all.” Noona said with a smile.

“What do you mean after knowing what happened?” I said, alarmed from what they just said.

“Nothing that important as of the moment. Let’s get these things and get going or else mom won’t let us in.” the second eldest said as we start walking.

‘I really don’t know what just happened but I’ll will win you back Sooyoung,whatever it takes.’

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong~! you

sooo, what do you think of this update?

hmmm.. I don't have any names for Jae's sisters for now, yet I'll think of something ..:))

I hope you like it.. :)

 

 hey you! why don't you subscribe and comment? 

DEFINITELY, NO SILENT READERS! :))

 

<3baboiefrelin

<3 http://littlemissdauxian.tumblr.com

Note: don't forget to add me on tumblr! :):*