soulmate

heart , why so hard?

Baekhyun’s POV

AUCH! That hurts! You glare at Eunji and rubs you’re hand. Why do you bite my hand? You ask her. “I gave you the polite way to let go of my hand” she smiles at you. You let out a sigh. “Why are you being like this? Don’t you remember our kids time? You and I, we’re so close.” “sorry. Its was my past. I’ve grown up now. I don’t care about my childhood friends.” Eunji explain to you. You looks at her eyes deeply and push her to you arms. She’s at you’re chest now. You hug her tightly. *I’m sorry. Its been my fault. I shouldn’t left before and comeback with a girl. I don’t want to hurt you*

Eunji’s POV

*I am at his chest now. He hug me tightly and I can’t barely breath. I could smell his smell again. The same smell but now a different namja* you try to push baekhyun away. The more you push, the more he tighten the hugs. You really don’t want to cry now but its just so hurt. Deep scar at the heart since he left and comeback with a girl. Yoona, the beautiful girl. “I’m sorry” he start the conversation after realizing his shirts is wet already.

-FLASHBACK-

6 years old Eunji’s POV

“ Where is this oppa! He makes me waits for him about 5 minutes already. I’m gonna scold him when he’s here” you mumble yourself. Then someone just cover your eyes from the back and said “who am I?” “baekboo!” you said confidently. You know his voice, his amazing voice. “wrong! Jeeboo! Wrong! Have another try.” That boy replied. You chuckles and said “only my baekboo, call me Jeeboo!” “aish! Wae am I so pabo! You win. Happy?” Baekboo gives up. You face him and nodded cutely.

7 years old Baekhyun’s POV

*aww. Why is she so cute?* you pinch her cheek and kiss her nose tips. She rubbed her rubs her cheek while glare at you. “be ware! Alien may attacked” she tickles you hardly until you hardly to breath. “stops its, okay!” “arasso!” she stops tickling you and smiles proudly. “Jeeboo I have something to give” “what is it?” you show her a necklace. It’s a beautiful necklace with ‘b&j’ locket. “listen here. From now on, you’re mine and I’m yours. We’re made for each other and trust God, I’m your soulmate so do you” she looked at you with her bunny eyes. “soulmate?” she smiles and hugged you tightly. “Oppa palli, wear me that necklace!” you wear her the necklace and kiss her forehead. “wait for me, whatever, whenever and even whoever come into you life. Promise me?” you said to her. She looked at you and give her little finger. You smiled and tied her little finger with yours.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Eunji’s POV.

“why say sorry now?”