The ordinary box

heart , why so hard?

Baekhyun’s POV

Why she didn't understand me? Doesn’t she knows its my birthday today? I want a present from her too. I never had any present from her. Why is she so cold? We’ve been classmate for 3 years and she never talk to me like other girls. I want to have a conversation with her too, I want to know more about her. Han Eunji, what kind of yeoja are you? Where do you come from?!

Eunji’s POV

He’s smiling. He’s happy with yoona’s present. You make out a sigh and continue walking to your table. You pick up your bag and put it. Baekhyun realize you’re about to go and makes his confuse face. “where are you going?” beakhyun ask and walk to you. You turn back at him and say “I’ve finish my work. Why should I stay here and wait for you?”. You wait for his reply and he reply “don’t you have something to give me, perhaps before you leave?”. Baekhyun makes a cute face and stare at you. “should you receive anything from me today? Anw, what kinda thing I should gives you? And am I suppose to give you something today?” you ask him non-stop with your fake frown. You knows what he mean. Its just your brain is overwhelm you and not your heart. You stare at him and he stare at you back. “ani. You can go now” he say back to you.

You turn to the door and goes out. OhMYGAWD! So many girls out you’re classroom holding something on their hand. Some’s are a small box, like a ring. Some’s are spoon and chopstick. You make out a smirk and think, she’s imitating Park SoRa aka Shin Haeseong at Dreamhigh2. That girl realize your smirk and say something to you. “why are you smirking? Jelly? You didn’t bring anything to Baekhyun oppa right? Are you poor?” she laugh. “ani. I wanna smirk, problem? Are you sure Baekhyun will wear you’re spoon? He just got a present from yoona. 1 big box and a kiss at cheek from her. Not jelly? You reply at her sarcastically. You look at her and shake you head, so pity. What a painful hope, dear fan girls.

Its still early, consider for the lessons so you decide to have a walk. You walk pass the silence corridor, its your fav. Way. You can’t stop thinking how harsh you are to Baekhyun earlier at the classroom. “He must be so confuse..” you say softly, then you inhale the fresh air and lastly you’re at it. You sit at the empty, old bench. You usually go there when you have free times and when the mind is not working properly. You close your eyes and make a soft sigh. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” You finally speak out after 5 mins looking at the sky. You look at your bag and it. You smile and takes out a small, ordinary box. You open it and see the familiar watch, you take out the watch and rubs it gently. “there you are, Mr. watch. Looks at you, still looking good eh? Even after 3 years in your special box. Mianhae, I have no courage to give you to your actual owner. Its his birthday today! You should be his present..but mian, maybe next, next, after next year you’ll be with him.” You burst out laughing hearing what you just say. You put the watch neatly to the box and close it back. You hold it tightly and put it back to you’re bag. *when will I gives it to you*

At the same times you put the box back to your bag. There’s an eyes. Brown and big eyes watching you from far with curiosity.

---------------

pwease pwease pwease subscribe and comment to my story, dear viewers and readers? is it the same? so what. xD