awkward moment

heart , why so hard?

 

eunji’s POV

you heard someone’s knocking your table. You make a big sigh and open your eyes. *who’s interrupting my dream?*.  When you’re about to bend up your head, you feel some kinda uneasy on your heart. You feel like you have to fix your face and make sure no saliva coming out from your mouth. *wait! What am I thinking? I am Eunji, girls with no care about looks* but your body is disobeying your brain. You rubs your eyes and near your lips. No, there’s no saliva!

Finally you bend up your head and damn! Only god knows how shock you are. Your eyes and baekhyun’s eyes is staring at each other. Your hand start to numb, you can’t feel your hand anymore. Its like the world is stop moving, the time is stops ticking and your heart, your heart is skipping a beat. You start to panic and you don’t want Baekhyun to know you’re about make your whole body numb. But you’re heart is not working with you. Its keeps on beating faster and then you remember you’re mantra.*I’m going to be okay! Eunji, you’re strong! You can do it* you keep on repeating the mantra for 3 times. “Baekhyun? Wae?” you finally open your mouth and ask him.

Baekhyun’s POV

*She finally wake up. Oh god! She looks like an angel when we stare at each other eyes! Her eyes, its beautiful. Her nose and lips, its pretty and her entire face, its perfect!* Baekhyun, who acts cool all over and put his hand on the pocket and looks like his thinking what he should say. “mm.. you’re my duty partner, right?”

Eunji’s POV

He finally reply me. You double nod and stands up across him. You glare at him and say “why are you late? I fall asleep waiting for you, Mr. Byun.” Then you walk to the back while tidy your hair tie, leaving Baekhyun without hearing his explanation. You actually knows why he’s late, since its baekhyun your crush right? He’s late because its his birthday today. Fan girls is everywhere giving him present. You look at him and make your what-are-you-waiting-for face to him. Baekhyun knows what your face means and walks to you but suddenly stop when he hear the voice he knows so much. He turn back at the door and smile at the girl back.

“yoona!” baekhyun shouts make you turn around and looks back. You look at yoona and smile back at her. She’s looks extra beautiful today, its his boyfriend bitthday! She also holding a big present for him. You look at baekhyun and then turn back to finish your work. Baekhyun runs to yoona and stand infront of her. “what is that?” he point at a big box yoona’s holding, innocently. Yoona laugh and gives it to Baekhyun. “for you, and only you.” Yoona say and excuse herself after kissing Baekhyun’s cheek. She’s kinda busy, you think when you looks at yoona in rush. Baekhyun comes to the back while hugging the big present he get. He put the present at his table and looks at you with his charm smile. Again the awkward moments come to you. You really want to smile back but your lips is listening to your brain, instead of smiling you make your usual face which is frowning at him.