Pabo but funny?

heart , why so hard?

Schools finish already. The teacher have mentions that we all are going to have test. You sigh and pack your things to your begs. “annyeong.” You wave goodbye to miran and goes out of your classroom. You hate this kinda time. You don’t want to go home yet. Things kinda complicated at home and you hate it, ofc! You walk at the silence corridor, slowly and smoothly. You inhale the fresh air and make a wide smile. “life is a choice, Eunji! to be happy or not, is your own decision! And I’m going to be happy! No matter what happen!” you burst out laughing and dance randomly. He smiles after hearing and looking at your super-cannot-be-seen dance and leave happily to know you’re in good condition.

You take a bus, wear your headset and start singing in small volume. Too focusing on your fav songs, you yet still don’t notice that guy take the same bus with you and he’s staring at you. “it feels like music sounds better with you~” at the time the song finish, the bus stop and you goes outside. “waaaaaaahh! Nice smell!” you look at the stall selling rice cake and your tummy is grumbling. “seriously, tummy why now? I have no money. Lets just inhale the smell, okay?” you inhale the good smell and make your eye-smile.

Baekhyun’s POV

“She’s funny. How could she dance likes that? What if somebody sees her? Pabo but funny!” you mumble to yourself and start walking to catch the bus. You goes in the bus and notice eunji’s there too. You walk in the bus carefully, bend down you’re face so Eunji won’t notice you. You sit at the back, 2 seats far from Eunji and start to stare at her. “you like her, young boy?” suddenly that  ahjumma that always saw you stare at Eunji since last month talk to you. You smile awkwardly and nods cutely. “ahjumma, is it obvious?” you ask that ahjumma. “yes. Its so obvious. Why don’t you try to talk to her? She looks polite and beautiful.” “I know right. But she looks like she never notice I’m here. Even at class.” The ahjumma laugh and looks at you. “its because that pretty girl always with you.” “oh? Ahjumma you mean yoona? She’s my girlfriend.. not really official.” “mwo? That girl is your girlfriend? No wonder.” “but ahjumma..” “you likes her but you have girlfriend? I thought you’re different.” Said the ahjumma in a bit high voice. You shock and said “there’s a reason, why I have to be his boyfriend. Its not that I want it.” That ahjumma make her-want-to-know-face and you smile then explain to her.

Done explaining, the bus stop suddenly and Eunji make her way out. You see that and make exchange eyes with that ahjumma. “you can do it. Fighting young man. You deserve her like she deserve you.” Said the ahjumma then make her eye-smile to you. You thank her and rush out from the bus. You smile looking at eunji’s childish. You run to that stall and buy the 2 packets of rice cake. “ahjumma, 2 packet of rice cake, please. Pity this poor girl. She just inhale the smell. You look at Eunji and smile at her.

Eunji’s POV

I am busy inhaling the smell when somebody just push me aside and buy those delicious rice cake. You glare at him because he humiliating you and wait! I know this shirt, shoes, trousers and this bag. You shock and blush all over when he looks at you. “Baekhyun?”

-------------------------

mian for the late update. ^^"