Heartless girl

heart , why so hard?

Eunji’s POV

Oh! Its baekhyun.. you looks directly at his brown eyes. His big brown  eyes that could never been yours. “yah! What are you doing here?” you say in small volume. Don’t want to look harsh in front of that ahjumma. He gives you his smirks and say “what did you say? I couldn’t hear you” he go closer to you and put his ear near you. Now his ear is 2 cm from you’re mouth. *omo omo omo omo omo! Nappeun namja!!!!! Why is my  heart beating faster? Ah! This is madness!* you feel wanna run away right now but it’ll look obvious so you just act normal. “what are you doing here?!” you say while holding in your urge to kick him. “omo! Both of you are cute couple! Ahjumma will put extra rice cake here just for the two of you. You guys remind ahjumma, of the day my husband firstly desperate talk to me.” You laugh as hard as you can and looks at baekhyun. “ahjumma, desperate? Jinjja?”

Baekhhyun looks at you and then that ahjumma. “ahjumma, do I looks like I’m desperate right now?” baekhyun ask that ahjumma and pouts. That ahjumma smiles and say “here you go, you’re cake rice. And about that, ask your girlfriend instead” handing 2 packets of rice cake to baekhyun. “mwo?! Ahjumma! We’re not boyfriend and girlfriend, araso?!” you try to explain to that ahjumma. “chagi-ah! Wae you say like that? You know I love you right. We’re going to get engage anyway!” baekhyun say and winks to you. He takes the 2 packets of rice cake and pay her, while you are confuse in that situation. *ah jinjja! Whats wrong with him? And whats wrong with my heart, when he said I love you?” does it just skip a beat?!* You walks away silently when baekhyun busy paying and say thank you to that ahjumma. “Han Eunji! Stops there! You’re leaving me now?” you turn around and makes a blunt face then continue walking.

Baekhyun’s POV

*ah jinjja this heartless yeoja! Leaving me behind!* you run to catch her and stand in front of her. “st-op s-t-ooo-p for awhile, I’m tired running after you while holding these 2 packets of rice cake!” “I didn’t ask you to catch me” Eunji say bluntly and looks directly at you. “now, move aside. I want to go home, okay?!” you move aside, surprisingly willing to give her way then looks at her walking pass you. *what am I doing? Did I just let her go, like that?* “yah! Stop walking there, you heartless yeoja!” you shout at Eunji. She stops but doesn’t turn around. You walk to her and holds her hand, tightly.

Eunji’s POV

*Oh?! Did he just hold my hand* you turn around to baekhyun and give him a looks. He take you walk to somewhere you don’t even know, forcedly and you have to walk too because he’s holding you’re hand, tightly! Both of you stops walking, end at a park. You gives him a look and he looks at you back, innocently. “my  hand? Can’t you let go now?!” you ask him harshly a.k.a you’re normal voice. “say please please in a cute and polite way then I’ll let go of you’re hand” “da heg!!!!! What are you trying to do?  Let go of my hand!” you say, now in a half shout tone. He smirks and do mehrong “no, I won’t until you ask me politely” “araso then, you want a polite one? I’ll give you a polite one!” you say while giving him you’re death glare. “feel it, you jerk!” you takes his other hand and bites it!