birthday boy

heart , why so hard?

Its been 3 years you repeat the same daily routines. Wake up then take a shower, eat breakfast, then go to school. The only difference today is may 6, baekhyun birthday. The guy and only guy you likes since first grade.

You get up as soon as your alarm rings. You stop the alarm lazily and make a big sigh. *today’s his birthday*. You finally wake up from your cozy bed after few minutes and repeat the daily routines. “I’m going to okay! Eunji you’re strong! You can do it.” You keep on repeating that mantra to cool you down. You fix your hair and goes down stair for breakfast and leave to school

You put your headset on and start singing your fav. Songs while you’re way to school. You’re omma and appa is too busy to send you instead they hire a driver but you disagree with that idea so they fired the driver. You loves to walk all morning to school while singing with birds and inhaling the fresh air. Sometimes you also imagine that it will rain and a guy will share you umbrella like love rain! But nupe , that will never happen.

At last! You arrive at school and goes in your classroom straight away. Miran, your bestie comes to you with a big smile. “what is it , again ? what do you want me to do?” you start the talk. “aniya! Its just.. I need your help. Only tiny help like a dust.” Miran reply you with her sweet voice. Its still early at school and today, guess what? Its miran duty day but she really need to go on her first date with sehun oppa and she wouldn’t miss it FTW. You think for awhile and stare at her puppy-eyes. “araso! I’ll do it. But you have to pay me okie?” “okie dokie my miss Eunji, so long!” she wave at you and run out.

You go to your table and put you bag off. You want to do the duty at that time, but since its too early and you have to wait your partner, which surprisingly you don’t know. Miran never told you who’s her duty partner, too mysterious and freak. That’s what you thought about miran’s duty partner. You make your big smile and goes to you table, duck your head to the table and sleeps.

Baekhyun’s POV

*aigoo! Today’s my birthday and also my duty day! What a mess. I want to ditch today but that miran’s bestie will kill me if I didn’t come* “miran oh miran! Why you must date sehun today? If you’re my partner for today I can ditch while you do all the works but now what?!.” Baekhyun talk to himself at the mirror while his hand fixing his soft hair like a girl. He didn’t care anw, his hair makes many yeoja melts and fall for him.

Baekhyun finally arrive at the school and run or show off to his classroom for his duty. He goes in silently without a knock. He looks at a girl who sleeps like a princess. He try to be silent for that girl.*oh god! Why her?* Beakhyun heart is racing as he walk near that girl. He examine that girl face from near, its his only chance while that girl is still on dreamland. “she’s so beautiful.” Baekhyun say softly. As soon as he realize what he just say he slap his mouth! *what am i doing! I should wake her up*

Finally, with a little courage Baekhyun knocks your table gently. Yeshu, its Eunji. The girl that sleeps like a princess.

---------------------

please subscribe and comment. C: sorry for the broken english. ^^ -bows like a queen- xD