But I Love You

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    "Rian, I really don't feel comfortable with making someone I don't like fall for me. What if he really does?" "Then you go out with him. I don't care what you do, just keep him away." She rolled her eyes at Haesung before walking out of their dorm and straight to class, with a little more pep in her step than usual. 

    Haesung just sighed and exited her room and headed toward her class, which was with Rian, and sat in her seat. After a few seconds JB and Yoojin walked in arguing with each other about the eariler event. When the teacher hushed them and forced them to their seats, JB and Yoojin on either side of Rian.

    "Class today I am going to pare you guys up and we will do an acting session called: Scene Off. Whoever comes up with the best improve scene will be marked as winner of the class." Mr. Park said. "I will pick your partners so stand at the back of the room, please." All the students moved themselves the the back of the room, while Mr. Park was busy pushing the desks back against the wall. 

    " I want Rian and Yoojin. JB and haesung. Ailee and UiBong. Nana and Hoongjoo. And Siwoo and SoongDoong." He clapped his hands, signaling for them to start their scenes. JB walked over to Haesung, unwillingly and smiled a very unsubtle smile. "I guess we're partners...." He said with his voice trailing off. "I guess we are..." Haesung replied, a little sad that she had to give up on him. 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    "Hey, Rian, you are looking even more beautiful than I could imagine, today." Yoojin said, putting his arm around her, causing her to huff and twitch a bit. Yoojin looked over to his side and saw JB bawling his fists and starting toward him, only to be stopped by the teacher. "Get off me, Yoojin." Rian shrugged him off her shoulders and walked a little away from him. 

    "But, we're partners, we have to act together. So what type of scene do you want to do?" "How about a break-up scene. I'll break up with you, and then you go away, and never talk to me again." She smiled obviously fake, then walked to out the classroom, shooting Haesung a look that said to follow her. 

    Haesung gluped and followed after her, afraid of what she would do to her. "R-Rian-ah....You okay?" After the door was shut and they were alone in the hallway, Rian turned to her, her face was red and she looked near tears. 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    "Uibong-ah, what should we do for the scene off?" Ailee asked as she twirled her hair around her finger, aimlessly. He looked at her amazed and just sighed. "Why don't we do a scene where you are confessing to me?" She looked up from her hair and raised an eyebrow. "What?" "You know, you confess your feelings for me." She chuckled then shook her head. 

    "I think we should make you confess to me. Anyways you are the boy." She put her arm on his shoulder and pushed him down so he was on one knee and smiled. "That looks better." He reached up to her wrist and pulled her down like how he was. "But don't you like this view better." They were now face to face, and neither of them said a word to each other. 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    Seul looked over and saw Uibong and Ailee face to face with each other, and growled lowly to herself. Her dad had told her she wasn't to participate in the activities if she were to keep acting as she was. Which was fine with her, except for now.  She sat in the corner of the room about ready to launch at Ailee for trying to make a move on her crush. 

    But, she can't like anyone. She's the bad girl. How can she like someone. She's supposed to make people fear her, and she's supposed to hate them. "Am I becoming soft...?" She said softly to herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright. Sorry for not updating for a while. I kind of got sidetracked. but since you guys loved this one so much, here you go~! Hope you enjoy~ \o/ Oh and Sorry for it being short too ;;