Love Triangle

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    "They are holding hands." Ailee says. "Oh really? Thanks for pointing that out, like that wouldnt be weird since they are dating." Nana says not looking up from her book.

"What? Rian and JB are dating again??" Nana looks up shocked. "Rian and JB are dating?? Who said that?" "You did. Like five seconds ago."

"No I was talking about Haesung and JB..." She sees the new couple walking JB holding Rian's bag and lunch tray for her. "Aw they are back together. How do you think Haesung will react?" "Why dont you ask her? She's standing right behind you."

Points to Haesung, who is staring at Nana blankly. When Nana turns to see her Haesung shifts her eyes to another place and leaves.

"Ailee why didnt you tell me she was right there!!?" "You never told me to!" "How was I supposed to know??" "Um maybe you could've looked behind you!" "Why would I need to turn around?" "Maybe you might've seen something and turned around!"

Nana shuts her eyes, and sighs deeply. "Whatever, Ailee." She turned to leave with Ailee right on her heel.

On the other hand, JB and Rian are sitting together feeding each other. "Say 'ah'" Rian opens and JB gives her the food. Now its her turn. She takes the chopsticks and points to him "Open baby."

He does so. Then she puts the food in . "Mmm this one is really good." She said with a smile. "Hey, that was mine!" He points pouting. "Aw poor baby upset? Here I'll give him some more of the food."

She picks up the food. "No, you dont wanna share with me." He crosses his arms. "Hey, baby! Eat now or never!" He opens his mouth immidiately, she actually gives him the food this time. He eats happily and nods "Num num num." He gleems eye-smiling.

Rian feels a tap on her shoulder and she turns around and Yoojin is sitting behind her. "Um, may I help you with something?" He nods and takes her wrist, making her stand up, then walks outside with her.

JB quickly follows "Hey, what do you think your doing!?" He yells after him. "Go back inside! This will only take 10 minutes."

JB looks at Rian, who shrugs, on that note JB, reluctantly, goes back inside. "What?" "Why are you back with that jerk?" "Because I miss him" "Why do you miss him?? After all he broke your heart." "Why do you care!?"

"Because I like you! I know I probably dont deserve you, but I know you dont deserve that jerk! Who for one jumps from girl to girl."

Rian stood there speechless. At that moment JB comes out. "10minutes over." He takes Rian by her waist and leads her back in, she is still silent. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start replying to you guys' comments on here so tell me, ask me, suggest, or just comment and I'll answer or reply right here. Sorry my chapters might be a little short but, I dont want to reveal too much

YunJae1804 - Here's your JJ couple ^^ and thank you I did what you suggested. 

MochiPika - updated ^^

SkyBlaze77 - Thanks I did what you said and paraphrazed it. It was kinda hard to read Sorry for that. And I added the tags too.

Kyuwonhae - Hai ^^ Glad to see you are enjoying it!! Please continue to follow the story. I promise to have more intresting things as I go along!

Lovekpopu - here's your update ^^ Hope you enjoying this chapter