Mr. Right

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    Rian's POV

           All this time I thought that JB was the one. But now I see there is someone else in my life that can bring me the same happiness.

Or.....am I just sayiing this because of one sentance, "I like you". It doesnt seem real. How can this even happen? When did it happen? How could I have not known about this? Who else knows?

JB....maybe that is why he didnt want me to be around him for that long. But wuldnt he have told me?

"Broke your heart" "No good." "Deserve better" All that has been stuck in my head for the past few days. I cant even think straight.

I thought that once I got back with JB everything was going to be alright, but I guess I was wrong. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Rian is walking down the hall, lost in her own thoughts. Suddenly she hears, "Yah!, Watch where you going! You made me spill my lunch."

He growls. But then realizes the girl isnt even paying attention, her hair is hiding her face so he doesnt know who it is. He taps her shoulder, "Hello! Are you just going to ignore me like that!"

She slightly pushes him away going for the door. "Hey! You should be the one apologizing, you bumped into me!" She keeps walking and doesnt answer, which makes the guy upset.

"Yah! Get back here!" He runs after her, spinning her around by her arm. But lets go once he sees who it is. "R-Rian. Whats wrong are you ok?" She looks away still avoiding his eyes. "Yoojin, leave please."

Yoojin doesnt say anything, nor move an inch. "I said please go!" He looks down at the ground. "Rian what I said the other day is true. I dont think you deserve that jerk" "He's not a jerk! He is my boyfriend. And I love him."

"He's not the right guy!" A tear runs down Rian's cheek. "Yoojin, please stop."

"Yah! Yoojin, what do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?" JB who was listening the whole time takes Rian's arm. Yoojin takes her other arm.

"Leave her alone. Do you think you are helping her?? Look at her you make her cry." "I wasnt the one who made her cry, it was the one who was talking to her when they shouldnt have been."

They let go of Rians arm, and start yelling in each others faces. "I was comforting her, because I know that she shouldnt be with a jerk lie you!" "Who do you think your talking about! I am your sunbae!" "I dont care about that! Rian deserves better!"

JB swings at Yoojin, punch him in the nose. Yoojin falls back, but gets back up, swinging at JB hitting him in the mouth.

Which makes him fall to the ground. He crawls over to Yoojin, grabbing his legs and pulling, so he falls on his back. JB crawls on top of him and starts punching his face.

Rian was standing wide-eyed at what just happend. She runs over and tries to pull JB off of Yoojin. JB is still struggling when she pulls him off. "JB stop it! Its not worth it!"

"What's not worth it!?" Yoojin and JB yell at the same time. Rian looks at the ground, searching for an answer. Then, truns around and runs off. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I am super sorry for not updating for a week. My school schedule got hectic and I was really busy. Ahmm here is an update. Again sorry that its not that long. I will try to make it better next chapter. ok? Dont be mad!?? You still love me right? ^^ Just be alittle paintent with me. ~kisses~ I will try and update soon. You like this chapter though? You think its good?