Who's NG Girl?

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    JB had left. He had left Haesung and Rian by themselves. The two girls had been having a staredown for the past 5 minutes. Then finally, Rian closes in on Haesung, who is looking less anxious. "JB will be mine. You know that right?" Haesung swallows hard, shaking her head. "Oh you dont think so?" Rian is almost in her face now. "Rian, I know you still like JB, but he is mine now. And I would like it if you stop messing with him." "Who says I have to listen to you? You dont know him like I do. Why do you like him anyways?" Haesung sighs a bit. "Exactly. Which is why I declare this war. JB will be mine. There is no stopping that. But if you want him, you'd better fight for him." Rian looks her up and down then turns on her heel, and leaves. She had her eyes set on the prize, and she was set on getting it. Meanwhile, JB had been talking to Siwoo in his dorm. "Rian is coming on to me again. But I like Haesung. What am I supposed to do?" "Nothing. Let the girls figure it out. They're the ones arguing anyways. " Siwoo is playing with one of the rubix cubes JB has in his room, JB takes it from his hands and sets it on the shelf. "You dont get it. Me and Rian kissed again. While I was with Haesung." "So you and Haesung arent together anymore?" "Who said that??" "Well you just did. You said 'when you and Haesung were together'." He puts the emphasis on 'were'. "No I mean....I dont know." "Dude its about time you and Rian got back together. We've all been waiting for like 2 years." "Why exactly should I do that? I am prefectly happy with Haesung. She is beautiful, sweet, funny. But Rian she's-" "Your ex. We know. But is Haesung really the girl your looking for?" JB sighs and starts turning the rubix cubes. When all of a sudden they hear a bunch of commotion outside. "Whats that all about?" Siwoo asks curious. JB shrugs and opens his door to see a group of girls and boys surrounding something. They worked their way to the middle of the crowd to see Haesung sitting on the floor, her hair messed up, her face pale, looking like somone had hit her. JB leans down next to her. "Haesung who did this to you?" She sits still staring at the floor. "Haesung! Tell me!" He hesitates a moment then continues. "Was it....Rian?" She moves her eyes up to him slowly, looking very worried. JB pounds his fist on the ground. Siwoo immidiately starts shooing the crowd away. JB helps Haesung up. She still doesnt say anything. JB nods to Siwoo and he comes over and takes Haesungs arm. "I'm gonna be right back" Then JB takes off to find Rian. Who is actually in the dance studio, wearing sweat pants and a loose shirt, and has her hair tied to the side in a ponytail. She is streching when she sees him run past her room. "Oh, JB!" She runs to the door frame and calls to him. He turns around when he hears her and walks over stopping right in fron of her face. "What did you do to Haesung?" Rian gives him a confused look. "What are you talking about?" "Dont play dumb with me! Just because your jealous doesnt mean you can hit people!" "What are you rambling on about now? Who said I was jealous??" JB snickers getting impaitent "Look. What you did was low. I didnt think you would do somthing like this ever, but I guess I was wrong. Dont talk to me ever again." "JB! I didnt do anything! Im not lying! Whatever your talking about this was all set up!" He waves her off and walks the other direction down the hall. "What is he talking about? I never did anything to Haesung... Did she frame me?" She thinks out loud to herself. Suddenly she hears someone say "Wow Rian I didnt know you had it in you." She turns around and is shocked by who is at the door.