You're The One

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    Rian was laying in her bed. The door was locked so no one could get in. She let the tears fall down her face, endlessly. She hears a knock on the door but continues to stay in her position. The knock get louder, then waits. She continues to stay still. The door bangs louder until she gives up patience. She pops up and stomps angrily to the door opning it in a rush. Speaking before even seeing who is at the door. "Go away, I dont want to see you." "Well that hurts." Rian turns to see Nana, who is pouting at her playfully. "Nana, what are you doing here?" "Duh, I am coming to see you. So how'd it go with JB? I heard you kissed!" She sqeualed. Rian almost immidiately shuts the door behind her. "Dont talk to me about him right now." Nana is obvisouly worried she usually always wanted to talk about him all the time. "What happened between you two. I tried to talk to him, but he was acting the same way" Rian shakes her head "Nothing Nana. Just please....leave" Nana sees a tear roll down her cheek and gives her a hug. "He told me to not speak to him anymore. I didnt even do anything this time." "What do you mean?" "You didnt hear? Someone hit Haesung, and he thinks its me." "Well, was it you?" She asks drawing out the well. Rian breaks the hug. "Why would you ask that?? No. I didnt. But I guess you wont believe me either." "Rian I didnt mean-" "I dont wanna know what you meant. You girls are all I have now, and you dont even trust me." Rian stares at the floor. "Please get out" "But Rian-" "Out. I want to be alone" More tears fall from her eyes as Nana leaves. When she leaves her room she bumbs into JB and Haesung. "Oh Nana what were you doing in there?" JB asks holding on to Haesung. Nana glances over to her who turns her head away. "Nothing. Dont worry. Hey Haesung, what happened?" JB answers for her instead " "Rian hit her because she was jealous." Nana crosses her arms and walks to Haesung. "I asked Haesung. Not JB." "S-she hit me. Thats all." She tries to walk away but Nana grabs her wrist. "Is that what really happened? Haesung tell me what really happened." She looks at the ground "I-I did." "No you didnt. You just said that to make JB stay with you instead of Rian." "Nana thats enough! Come on Haesung." JB takes Haesung's wrist away from Nana and walks her down the hall "Tell him the truth Haesung. No one likes an NG liar." She shouts to them. As she turns around Siwoo is standing behind her. "Woah Nana that was cool." He puts his arm around her. She nods and wraps her arms around his. "You think so? I was just trying to help Rian. I believe her." "Oh you mean that thing about her hitting Haesung? Everyone is talking about it. They all seem to think she really did it." "Do you?" "Well, I mean it does make sense." Nana lets go of his arm and walks away from him arms crossed again. "What did I say??" Meanwhile JB has Haesung in his room. He is helping her to feel better before she goes back to her room with Rian. "Are you sure you will be ok?" She nods staying still. "Ok, well I'm always here if you need me." He flashes her a cute eyesmile. She stays frozen and slowly turns to him "JB....." He looks up at her. "Rian she-" "I know. Dont worry I told her not to talk to me anymore. So its ok." "No JB. Rian she.....She didnt do anything. I-I lied." "What? You dont have to make up stuff just to make her feel better. She got what she deserved." "No. She didnt do anything. I framed her. So that you would stay with me."  JB gets up and stares at her. "You lied? You lied to me? After all I tried to defend you and you lie??" He shakes his head and seems to remember something . He runs out of the room all the way to Rian's door. He knocks vigourously on it but nothing happens. He knocks harder. "Rian let me in! I know it wasnt you." He sees the door open slightly. He grabs her arm from inside and takes her to the hall. "Rian. You didnt do it?" She shakes her head looking away from him. Suddenly she feels him slap her. She holds her hand to her face. He didnt hit her hard she was just shocked by his actions. "J-JB..." He envelopes her in a hug. " I'm sorry. I didnt believe you. I should've known you wouldnt do something like this."  He stays hugging her as a crowd around them forms. From afar away Yoojin is watching them. He taps his foot for a while then storms out.