JB + Rian = Haesung + Yoojin

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    Rian ran and ran and ran until she ran straight into someone, causing them to both fall on the ground. "Owww." Rian groand rubbing her head. She looked across from her to see Haesung rubbing her arm.

    "Yah! Haesung-ah, watch where you're going! You hit my head!" She yelled upset at seeing the girl who caused all her problems in the first place. 

    "R-Rian-ah. Gwenchana?" Haesung gets up quickly to make sure she's ok, but Rian pulls away quickly. "Just leave me alone. You caused me enough trouble already." She stands up and walks away from Haesung, but she follows her.

    "What's wrong Rian? Why were you running?" She asks, quite nosy. Rian lets out a loud sigh then faces Haesung. "Haesung-ah, do you want to redeam yourself from causing me both physical and emotional pain?" 

    She gave Rian a confused look. "What do you mean, Rian?" But, she didnt get a response, all she got was her grabbing her arm and leading them back to their dorm. 

    "One, I want you to give up on JB. You need to understand how I feel about him. I've known him since I became apart of Hersh.E. We've been together through a lot. I cant have you ruin that. So promise me you'll let him go." 

    It took a while but, she finally agreed to it. "What's second?" "Second is you have to make sure to keep Yoojin away from me. I cant concentrate when he is around. And it gets me confused."

    "Well, what do you want me to do?" "I want you to get him to like you." She says crossing her arms. "Are you sure that'll work?" "Of course. Rian's got a plan. And her plans always work." She smirked, leaving Haesung to try and figure out what she meant by that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.........Its been a while......I feel bad guys. Please dont hate me. I just didnt know what to do.... But I mean if you dont want to keep waiting a while, you can read my other stories I Love You. and What Took You So Long. They are Taeny stories though. Sorry for the short update I still have to think about what I want to happen. o/