Rian's Got A Plan

Rian's Got A Plan { HIATUS }

    Rian storms down the hallway, the scowl on her face, arms crossed. She had been going on a non-stop rampage. Furious wasn't even enough to express how she felt. Nana rushes to her side, putting her arm through hers. "Oh, come Rian! Its not that bad! Its ok. Don't be sad." She immidiately stopped, throwing her arms down. "Ok? Ok?! How can I be ok after I was last to find out!? It wasn't even by HaeSung or JB!" Ailee comes up next and takes her arm also. "On the bright side, they weren't planning on telling you at all." Ailee wasn't always the brightest star in the sky. "How is that supposed to make me feel better??!" Rian was nearly in tears. Nana jumps in before Ailee can do anymore damage "What she means is that, they didnt want you to know, so you wouldnt get hurt. They were trying to protect your feelings." "Oh, just like how your doing with SiWoo and HongJoo??" She had gone a little too far. It wasn't her fault she couldn't decide between the two guys, (have you seen them??). It also wasn't her fault her friend/bandmate's ex was dating someone else, happily. She just had to get over it. But, we all know that wasn't going to happen. Nana tried to remain composed. "Ok...So what do you want us to do?" Ailee finishes off her sentence "Its not like we can stop them from dating. They already started." Rian takes a deep breath. "You never know." She stomps off to her next class. Unfortuntely the 'happy couple' has to be in her Acting class. She eyes HaeSung, who gets a little worried look on her face, and steps away from JB, who pulls her close again. Rian sighs heavily and sits in one of the desks. "Ok guys, are you ready to get started?" Mr. JinMan was always trying to get the class 'excited'. Rian sees JB give HaeSung a kiss on the cheek. She rolls her eyes. "Ok guys, what we're going today is really showing your feelings to the audience. A lot of people can 'act' , but can you really 'act'?" He walks over to the dry eraseboard and writes 'Convey'. "Now where do you usually see this word?" Nana raises her hand, and he points to her. "Surely our lead singer would know this." "Singing. They say you need to convey your feeings when singing so the listeners can really feel your music" He nods. "Exactly. Nana why don't you show us what conveying your feelings are like while singing?" She stands up and walks to the front of the classroom and clears , and starts singing SNSD's 'How Great is Your Love'. When she finishes she sits back down as JinMan walks back up. "Woah, Nana that was amazing wasn't it? Ok. Now would anyone like to try and convey their feeings in acting?" No one raises their hands. "Alright I didnt want to do this but, Idols stand up" They all do so. "Come over here, on the right side of the room. Students to the left" They also do so. "Now I want you guys to talk for a minute and try to come up with an improve scene. After this minute you will come up and perform it. I want to see conveyence in your acting guys."