Chapter 2

The Key to Jealousy

"Ahh! ______! What's wrong?!" Key screamed worriedly.

     You started to cry because you saw your Super Junior bias kiss Kang Sora. Key can feel that you were jealous of Kang Sora, you were crying because you felt like your life was over and now you'll never have a chance with him. Key came over by your side and hugged you while you cried into his chest. Sorry about Kang Sora... I have nothing against her... I needed someone to write about... 

     It was dreadful for him to see you like this so he decided to take you to meet Leeteuk, once he asked him that is... After you left, Key called Leeteuk.

*RING RING RING*

"Hello? Leeteuk hyung?"

"Ahh! Key, how are you? Why are you calling me?"

"Hyung I'm fine. But my best friend is a really BIG fan of yours and she saw your 'We Got Married' episode. SHE WAS CRYING WHEN SHE SAW IT! HOW COULD DO THAT ON TELEVISION?! AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR OTHER FANS?! WHAT WOULD THEY THINK?! YOU JUST BROKE ALL OF YOUR FANS HEARTS!" Key sounded like he was going to cry knowing how much pain and suffer your heart is going through.

"Look, I'm sorry. But MY feelings matter as well! I'm almost 30 years old! I'm gonna have to find love sooner or later! And I REALLY love Kang Sora! She might actually be the one!"

"Can you at least meet my DYING friend first?!"

"NO! I don't want any interference! Goodbye!"

                                            *Call ended*

"Aish... That guy... If only ______ could hear what we just talked about... But that'll break her heart even more... AISH~! What to do?!"

(Honestly... This chapter kinda killed me... Sorry I made Leeteuk sound like a total jerk... And again, I have nothing against Kang Sora... Please don't stop reading my stories...)   :(

Key sat on his bed thinking how he could make you feel better.

"Oh! I have an idea!"

     He calls you and tells you to meet him at the amusement park. You didn't want to go anywhere, but you didn't feel like being alone right now either. You got out of your 'dying' position and headed to the amusement park.

     Key was standing at the entrance of the amusement park. You stood in front of Key and he suddenly pulled out a bouqet of roses from behind his back.

"Tonight, you're going on a date with me! Just forget about Leeteuk hyung for only tonight and think of ME! I'm the one who TRULY loves you! Not him! I even booked this place for only us BOTH for tonight!"

     Key grabbed your arm and pulled you into the park and headed towards the merry-go-round.

"Please ______... Just give me one chance to prove that you belong with me... I love you...

     You were shocked to hear those 3 words escape from Key's mouth, it's like it was bottled up inside of him for years now and finally has the courage to say it. Your heart was beating faster and you can feel your cheeks heat up.

"What is this feeling...?" you whispered to yourself without Key noticing.