Chapter 4

The Key to Jealousy

"Really?! For real?!"

"Haha! Yes... Key oppa! <3"

"Perfect! Now I can take you onto the ride that I wanted to take you on! Hooray!"

     Your new boyfriend carried you bridal style onto the ferris wheel. He told the guy at the controls to make you guys stop at the really top of the ferris wheel. He took his phone out and dialed a number.

"Light it up boys!" Key said with an angelic smile."

     You turned away from Key and faced the window. the whole sky filled with fireworks. One of the fireworks wrote: 사랑해 <3 !  (Saranghae <3 !/ I love you <3 !)  You began to cry again...

"OMO!______! What's wrong? Do you not like it?!"

"No... it's not that..."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I never noticed how nice you treated me for all these years and I feel so bad about it."

"It's okay _______... we're together now... 사랑해 <3" (Saranghae <3/ I love you <3)

"사랑해오빠... <3" (Saranghae oppa...<3/ I love you oppa... <3)

     Key wiped your tears away with his thumbs and kissed you on the cheek. You push his hands away violently and you surprised him with that sudden action. You then started wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his lips with your eyes closed. He started wrapping his arms around your waist and slowly kissing you back with his eyes closed too... <3 You two are now making out with each other. (LOL My friend's favourite part of the story!)

     You pulled away from the kiss,"I never realized how much I loved you oppa... <3"

"Hehehe... I love you too...<3"

 

~THE END~

 

Arharharharharhar!!!! I hope you enjoyed it! Please subscribe and comment more! I love you!!!! >3<