Chapter 3

The Key to Jealousy

"Okay... I'll give you a chance."

Key was thrilled to hear you respond so he pulled you onto the merry-go-round and carried you up onto the horse.

"My dear _______... I'm going to make you my princess one day... <3"

     You were blushing like crazy right now. You never knew how romantic and cheesy your best friend could be... You were falling for him little by little and Leeteuk was fading out of your heart and mind...

     The ride was over so he carried you off and took you to the cotton candy booth. He bought your favourite flavour and fed you. He can see you smile and blush so he started smiling too.

"Key oppa... Can I choose a game now?"

"Key... OPPA?... you never called me THAT before..."

     You quickly covered your mouth and looked away blushing. Key removed your hand from your mouth.

"Haha...________, it's okay. Don't be embarrassed, I've been waiting for you to call me that a long time ago."

"Uhh... Key... Oppa... Let's go to the haunted house."

     You didn't know why your brain wanted you to say haunted house because you freaking hate those buildings.

"_______, don't you hate haunted houses?"

"I-I-I- no! Besides, didn't you say you want to prove to me that I belong with you?"

You kept thinking why you were saying these things and you felt really embarrassed and happy at the same time.

"Of course I'm going to prove it!"

     Key dragged you in right away without letting you have a change of thoughts because he knew you were just going to be holding onto him the whole time which is exactly what he wants, to hug you back, to protect you from the ghosts. (Aww... <3 *le dies*)

     Both of you went through the whole house with Key hugging you tightly and your face buried in his chest with your eyes shut tight.

"______...______! It's all over now princess..."

"Pri-princess...?"

"Haha...what? You don't like your nickname I gave you...? Princess...?

"Uhh...I-I love it a lot...oppa..."

"______... I love you so much... please... will you be my official girlfriend...?"

"Oppa... y-yes..." you blushed.