Chapter 1

The Key to Jealousy

     You were hanging out with your best friend Key. You met him when you spilled your drink on him at the Cafe beside SMent. You two have been friends before he even debuted so you two go WAY back.

     He had plenty of free time after the release of SHINee's 'Sherlock' album. Key is your best friend so he knew you loved his band a lot.

"______, do you want an album? I can get you one for free." Key said.

"OMO! OF COURSE I WANT AN ALBUM!" you screamed so loud, his hair almost flew back.

"Woah... Okay ______...Control, breathe IN, then OUT... slowly!" Key joked. xD

"I want the Jonghyun oppa cover album! He makes me melt... <3 Those abs..."you said in a slow and weak fainting voice.

     When Key heard you say that, he was really jealous because he doesn't have AS MUCH abs as hyung does. And he kinda has a crush on you, but only Jonghyun knows that because he can see how Key looks at you when you're not looking at Key.

     Key gave you the album and you screamed when you saw Jonghyun's s. [.    .] <--- <3 *wink* SO ANYWAYS... You finally stopped your 40 minute fangirl moment when you noticed some staff at SMent staring at you.

 

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

 

     Key had nothing to do so he decided to invite you over to his house to watch some TV and chat. He the TV and a cooking show was on. It was teaching you how to cook kimchi fried rice.

"Key... I'm hungry! Do you have any food?" you desperately asked him.

"Uhh... No..." Key said with a sad face.

"Can you cook me the kimchi fried rice then? It looks so yummy!" your stomach grumbled louder.

"I wouldn't ask me to cook if I were you... I almost burned down my kitchen once..." he said with a disappointed face.

"Aish... it's just kimchi fried rice... I'm SURE you can cook THAT. Without burning your kitchen down." you chuckled.

Key dragged you into the kitchen with him.

"Yah... You eat. You help cook. Arasso?" he frowned a serious frown.

"Ok. ok... sheesh." you pouted.

     Key turned around to secretly blush because he just loved it when you pouted at him. You got out the sack of rice and measured 2 cups of rice and poured it into the pot to rinse and wash, then put it in the rice cooker for a few minutes. When it was done, you took the pot out and started to "fry" it and adding kimchi sauce and other ingredients. Key was staring at you daydreaming of what a wonderful wife you could be to cook and take care of him. He got lost in his daydream and was still staring at you. You turned around and noticed he was looking at you.

"YAH! KIM KIBUM!"

"AH! WHAT?! WHERE?! WHO?! Oh...uhh... Yeah what...?"

"HELP ME PUT THE RICE INTO A BOWL!"

"Oh... uhh... ok."

     He grabs a bowl and takes it to the coffee table in front of the TV where you two can eat while you watch TV. He sat down beside you at the coffee table and he took a spoonful of the kimchi fried rice into his mouth taste testing before you eat it.

"OMO! This is so good! I'm such a good chef!"

"Yah! KEY! I cooked that while you were daydreaming! You didn't even do anything other than grab the bowl!"

"Okokok... Sorry."

     Both of you sat in front of the TV and ate your rice, it was getting really spicy and Key can see that because your face was getting red. He got up and ran into the kitchen to get you a glass of water, while he was pouring the water, he was looking at you from behind thinking about how cute you were. Suddenly, 'We Got Married' came on the TV. It was the season with Leeteuk in it. You sat up closer to the TV so you could see Leeteuk's angel face which got rid of the spiciness that was burning in your mouth. You stared at the TV with the most heavenly eyes Key has ever seen, he was really jealous that you never obsess over HIM. He ran up to you holding the water in front of your face then you realize the spiciness was back. You gulped the water down like there was no tomorrow when suddenly...

You did a spit take. "OH MOFO! Who the HELL is this UGLY fat lip woman?!" (MOFO means motherf***er...)

Your scream almost sent Key flying out of the window.