Bluury Memories -Kame-

Shattered Friendship

The last thing I remembered was being in the recording studio with Jin, and now I'm lying down in the bed in a hospital. I felt immense pain while I was alone with him as if he out all the air in the room and locked me inside my greatest regret so I could drown in my guilt. What happened that day still kills me, the day I torned his heart, the day my selfish self imerged, but I was always selfish wasn't I? If I was honest with him from the begining, would it still have ended this way? If I told you that my love for you, is different to your love towards me, would you have accepted me?

*inside a room in the hospital*

I began crying, just by the thought of how much pain I've caused him. No, I can't be this way. My last teardrop fell. I looked out of the window and realised it was already night. The vast dark blue sky have been sprinkled with sparkling stars and the bright pearl moon, which brought beauty to it's extreame, made me ecstatic.

*door opened and a person entered*

"Kazuki san..."

"how are you feeling, Kame"

"I'm good" I tried to move my body and it felt absolutely fine. So, exactly what happened in there, I thought as I realised I have no recollection of memories of what happened. I remember sitting with Jin alone in the room but then suddenly I was dragged into when me and him had a massive argument. Why??

"I brought some hagen das Ice cream, here.."

"ah, thanks"

"nee, Kazuki san, exactly what happened"

"hmm...well I don't actually know" he said as he was unwrapping his ice cream.

"what do you mean"

"well to begin with it was only you and Jin that was in the room, and I was in the lounge with Teguchi and Tanaka" he continued. "Jin's manager was the one who found you guys and he came running to us, then we called an ambulance for both you guys"

Both of us why?? Did something happen to him as well??

"anyway eat, you need to gain some energy" kazuki san was munching away his icecream.

"hmm, then, itadakimasu"

*Next day, outside the hotel*

"Kame, make sure to get some rest, I'm sorry I can't stay with you, we're all going sightseeing"

"it's fine" I said as I smiled lightly

"don't worry Jin and his manager is in there, anyway Byeee"

huh, they're in there. "Wait" I screamed but they were no where in sight to be seen.

 How dare they leave me all alone, I'm gonna kill them when they come back. I slowly went inside peeking curiosly about to find Jin. At last I was relieved and went inside the lounge to sign in.

"Kame" I turned around to find Jin's manager. I wanted to greet him but realised that we haven't been properly introduced.

"oh, I'm sorry, I'm Jin's manager, you can call me Kaoru" He smiled and opened his hand.

"nice to meet you Kaoru san" I shaked his hand and we sat down in the lounge.

"Kaoru san, why did you have to call an ambulance for Jin too?" I wanted to know the truth.

"didn't you know" he said sipping on his hot coffee,"he passed out, after all he does have a severe case of claustrophobia especially when he saw you panicking, he began panicking too" Eh, was it that serious.

"is he still in the hospital?" I wanted to see him, I wanted to thank him, I wanted him to know...

"no, he's here in the hotel"

"eh"

"he wanted to apologize to you he said"

"apologize, why??"

"because when you were running out of breath, he said to me, that he gave his life for you" Huh, he gave me his life is that something to be apologetic for, unless he regrets saving my life. If he passed out then it could be either because he was dizzy or he was out of breath. If gave me his life, meaning his oxygen, then the only way to transfer it would be lip to lip..CONTACT!! which means he...KISSED MEE???!!!!

Kaoru san excused himself, saying he had to take care of some of Jin's work. I went upstairs and entered my room. Immeadietly, I fell to my bed and released a big sigh.

"you're back already" Afamilliar soothing voice appeared. I opened my eyes to find Jin right infront of my eyes, staring back at me. His hand reached and touched my forhead."you don't seem to have a fever though" My gaze kept still on his lips and my thoughts began reconstructing on how Jin kissed me. In the end, I blushed extremely just by my own fantasy. "drink this and relax" He handed a cup of warm light aureolin Chrysanthemums tea. As I drank it, I thought, aah how did he remember? My mind cleared and my eyelids became heavy and I could feel myself drifting to sleep.

When I woke up, three hours have passed. I already knew Jin would be long gone but my eyes couldn't help but search for him. To my surprise, he was asleep infront of the TV leaning on to my bed. His head laid heavily on my bed and his hands scattered about on the floor, one his legs streched outwards towards the TV and the other was bend inwards. I came closer and sat next to him. His face was calm and innocent, thinking back I only saw his face like this one other time. That day, I kissed him lightly on the lips without him realizing and fell asleep right next to him while staring at his face. My feelings aroused again like that day. Please allow me this one selfish thing, I could hear myself hoping inside my head. I slowly moved in closer and photographed his face. "I'm sorry" Without knowing, words mumbbled. I closed my eyes and kissed him. My feelings poured out to him. I opened my eyes, wanting to see his innocent face but when I opened my eyes, I saw his frozen face with open eyes.