The Meeting -Jin's Version-

Shattered Friendship

Few days ago I drowned while reminiscing my past with him, thanks to my manager, I was saved. While I was unconscious, I felt warmth and comfort which plunged me deeper into my memories as if I was given another chance to redo them. Either way the outcome would be this way somehow. I dread the day I would meet him again but nevertheless it is inevitable no matter how much I would avoid you, as long as you're alive in my heart my eyes would desperately search for your figure through this swarm of six billion people. And that's how I met him again after three years. 

*At night in the city, people walking, door's closing and opening and a performer playing guitar*

I didn't want to go to the studio yet so I was wondering around the city aimelessly, with my face buried in the scarf which is covering up to my nose while my hands were warming up in my jacket. The sight of a muscian occupied my thoughts. I stopped and turned to see the guitarist performing infront of my eyes. I stared for a while, analyzing his movement and vocals. He reminded me of the past me, the reason why I became an artist. He didn't have his guitar case open to collect money, it seems as though he was performing for an audience but his passion was real. It's rare these days to find a performer with talent and Passion who does this for excitement and not for money. After the song finished I left and arrived at the studio.

"Jin, where have you been?" my manager met me in the lounge.

"just went for a stroll" I replied taking my Jacket off and began to head upstairs to the recording room.

"where you going?"

"I'm just going to the recording room" I stepped on to the elevator.

"do you know who's up there?" he looked at me with big eyes.

"What do you mean" I questioned.

"they're here" his voice lowered.

"huh" I immediately got off the elevator. I'snt it too early for them to be here. What am I gonna do.

"how come?" my voice was faltering.

"they got- we were interupted with the voices and footsteps of people heading our direction-

"Jin, long time no see" A familiar voice hit me. Slowly, I turned around.

"Kazuki san" To our surprise, my old manager was infront of me with everyone. Except him.

We went to the Cafe and ordered food. I introduced Kazuki san to my manager and they left for a cigarette leaving me with Kat-Tun but either way I was glad he wasn't there.

"so, Jin, how have you been?" Ueda senpai began breaking the tension.

"I'm good"

"yeah, why wouldn't you be, you're the one who left us" Junno snaped and glared at me.

"Oi, let it go" Nakamaru senpai stepped in.

"why should I, it's all his fault" Junno retaliated.

"Let's forget about the past alright" Naka senpai tried cooling down Junno. Koki stood up.

"F**k this, because of you we suffer!" Koki kicked his chair with anger and looked at me. He looked at me as if I've betrayed him; well that's true anyway, it's all my fault but.. He stomped out.

"It's bad enough we had to suffer but Kame had it worse" Junno was nearly in tears. Then he stomped out.

"What do you- I wanted to know why but Ueda senpai stopped me- "don't say anything, ok" Ueda senpai ran out calling Koki and Junno.

"just forget it ok" Naka senpai also went, abandoning me with my thoughts. Maybe just like how I abandoned them three years ago.

I stared at the empty chairs infront of me and the one on the floor. The selfish me never actually realised what a mess I've made, instead I ran away without thinking. I hurted the people I loved and most of all I hurted myself. I want to see him, where is he anyway and why wasn't he here with them? Aaah, I want to see him.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes, his face popped out in my mind. I jumped out of the chair as my heart skipped a beat. I ran out the Cafe in a whim. My heart was beating fast and fast, the blood was rushing to my head. I couldn't stop. I ran without knowing or thinking where to go. And somehow I ended up in front of the guitarist that was before. I was surprised at myself as to why i landed here and was even surprised at how long he was here.

"no way, is that Jin" fan girls started crowding me. Damn I forgot my scarf and glasses.

I was out breath as I looked around the crowd to find him. My head was spinning around. All I could think was him. WHERE ARE YOU?!!! T!!

"senpai" a quiet voice whispered. I turned around and there he was. Like an angel almost in tears. His eyes were big and shining just like the day I met him. I grabbed him and hugged him, I couldn't stop. I found him, finally. Tears escaped from me as the snow began falling. Slowly getting heavier and heavier, eventually covering the whole city.........

I went to the shop to to buy two hot coffee. Outside, he was seated on a bench staring at the snow, like a little child seeing snow. I sat down next to him and gave his coffee.

"thanks" he said looking at his coffee.

He wouldn't smile or look at me. I guess I did surprise him a lot huh. It was kinda expected. But it seems like we're far away than before. I wanted him to look at me but his face just wouldn't leave the coffee cup, it was obvious that he hated being here with me.

"I'm sorry" I began but he still wouldn't look at me.

"It's my fault", "If you wanna go, just go" I wanted him to know. "I don't want to see your face like that" My sincerity was shown through these words. I laid my hands on top of the bench and laid back, letting my head fall on to the back, allowing me to see the falling snow. I catched a snow on my tongue and felt it sizzle and melt. I looked to see if he left but he haven't. My right hand unknowingly reached and rustled his hair. His face popped up, making my heart skip another beat. His eyes were leaking sadness. I wanted to kiss him so badly but my cool self wouldn't allow it. So I wiped away his tears and smiled and said, "I'm so glad you're here with me"

The snow kept falling and this moment seems to have for an eternity but for now I will cherish these moments that will come my way. And never ever will I let go of you.