New Footsteps - Jin-

Shattered Friendship

After our fateful encounter, my thoughts were wrapped with him. The face; which was shocked to the point that it was nearly overflowing with tears, just wouldn't leave my eyes. His prescence, painted my gray world and brought me back to life. I wonder when I became so empty without him, as if there was an invicible hole in my heart but my mind couldn't figure it out, I only felt anonymous pain. Now, my memories of him began returning back to me, slowly one by one, filling up the hole inside. Why is it that you have me love sprung? You have my heart and without you I'm lifeless, so no matter what I'm going to make you mine! You can't escape from me!!

*footsteps of people and different types of musical instruments and vocal practices are heard*

"Jin, what happened last night?"

"huh" I turned around and realised my manager was talking to me. Was I dozing off? 

"nothing in particular" I scratched my head as I released a big yawn. Agh, I'm so tired.

"really, you looked like you saw a ghost when you came back last night" he explained.

"did I, it was snowing heavily that's why" I said while pretending to tie my shoelaces. I can't possibly tell him the truth.

"hmm...but...did you possibly meet him?" Damn, he's on to me. I grabbed my jacket and stood up.

"huh, what are you on about" I said as I turned around to look at him but turn around immeadiately embarassed by the thought of me hugging him.

"did something happen, did he slap you or something" I began walking towards the entrance quickly but my gracefullness remained.

"I told you there's nothing wrong" I peeked from the corner of my eye and jumped in fear as I realised he was right behind me.

"but...then...did the opposite happen, like you accidently hug him?" My ears were giving out steam as they turned red. I twisted in a flash only to see his eyes burning in curiosity. Damn.

"what are you blabbering about" I was near the revolver and as I was trying go through, he stepped out, straight off I turned around and pretended to walk the same way.

"I thought you were heading out" My manager said, but then he looked behind me and saw Kame and the rest, then he looked back at my face. It's over, he's going to realize especially with my face this red.

"oooh" he chuckled. "so it's that way"

"shut up" I was unable to look up. My thoughts reverted back to our scene together.

*inside the recording room*

"so, today's purpose is to let Kat-Tun and Jin work together, to create a song which expresses your past experiences together" The video director began. Soon enough, everyone began discussing in a low voice and I was lost in my own thoughts.

"I know it's been long since you guys interacted with each other but I want you guys to use this experience to forgive each others past mistakes" I looked up towards the director. "and ofcourse gain some new memories"

Afer this, he left us alone to "interact" with each other but as far as I saw nobody was interested in even talking to me. The silence stood still and I stared at the floor once again. I heard the chairs clang and clang against the tiled floor, I looked up; Junno and Koki was stood up, complaining to Kazuki san. Ueda and Naka senpai walked out, presumebly in search of the video director and only me and Kame remained. The silence hovered around us, broken by the bang of the door locking in it's place but the silence returned to plaque us. Inside this suffocating place, the light brightened and a small glint of sparkle blinded me as I looked at Kame. My eyes inspected him; his golden chocolate brown hair glistened under the light and his clear eyes gazed at the floor. Moving down, his shirt was loose and buttoned, expect for the first two; thinking back he often argued with anyone who told him to put the top buttons on, from his neck a necklace hung with an unusual yet nostalgic pendentant. I moved closer and the closer I came to it, so vivid my memories became. In an instant I had a flash back. Oh, so that's what happened, I thought to myself, but why did you...

"you repaired it?" I asked. By this time I was kneeling down on the floor, staring up towards his face without him even realising it but then he returned.

"huh, no I just...just" He hesistated, stood up and back away, as if he was hallucinating. What's wrong, are you okay?, I could hear my self worrying as I stepped towards him.

"get away, no, no this isn't..." he was panicking, his hands were clenching his head. I grabbed him and shaked him.

"oi,  what's wrong, get a grip" His body was trembling as tears ran over his cheeks. Exacly, what the hell is going on here.

"I....I...can't.....bre....breathe" he barely spoke. He began sweating and his eyes twitched. My mind was going blank as the person I want to treasure the most is dying infront of me. My heart beat became louder and louder and took over my hearing. I give up, I'm sorry.

I took a deep breath and kissed him, hoping over and over again he will be alright. Please, please help him, someone.....please save him!!!

With that in my mind I could feel my concious slowly fading away........