misunderstanding||

Welcome To The High Society

 

 

 Key’s POV

I marched over to Jae Eun and gripped her wrist harshly, jerking her upwards and off her seat. I started dragging her off to the opposite side of the street with me. She stumbled over her feet and flailed her other arm in the air as she tried to maintain her balance.

“Oppa, wait for me! I’ll be back soon!”

When we reached the other side, she shot me a glare and pulled away from my grip and rubbed her wrist which was an angry red.

“Yah Kim Ki Bum! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

She yelled at me but I brushed off her question, giving her a serious look.

“Just tell me one thing. Is that guy your boyfriend?”

Without looking at me, she just shook her head as she blew on her wrist slowly.

I heaved a sigh of relief at her answer. YES, that means I don’t have to go find another girl to pretend to be my girlfriend! HAHAHA. She was staring at me with her eyebrows knitted and nose scrunched up since I probably had this psycho expression on my face.

“Well that’s good news. Let’s go back there then, I can introduce myself to him.”

With a pleased look on my face, I walked back with her to the stall and held out my hand to the guy.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you, I’m Key. I don’t really care who you are but just to let you know, I’m Jae Eun’s boyfriend.”

"B-boyfriend? Jae Eun, y-you never told me about this. Well then, I guess I'll j-just go first.”

Junhyung stumbled over his words and let out a shaky breath, giving me a bitter smile. He stood up from the table and walked away slowly, his shoulders slumped.

Jae Eun’s POV

What. The. . Did this just say that? I clenched my fists together and took deep breaths to keep myself from strangling him, staring at him with my deadliest glare.

“Kim Ki Bum, you’re such an . Look, just because I signed that contract which you blackmailed me into doing does not mean you go around telling people that you’re my boyfriend. And even though he’s not my boyfriend, I like him! So don’t go saying all this when you don’t know a thing about me. I guess people like you who are so filthy rich have whatever they want their way they don’t even care about others anymore. You know what you are? A self centered jerk.”

Without another look at him, I turned and sprinted in the direction Junhyung had gone. I ran around the area nearby and finally found him at the playground sitting on a swing while sulking. I snuck up behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.

“Guess who?”

“Go home, Jae Eun. I want to be alone.”

"Oppa, don't be mad. I can explain all of this to you."

I squatted down in front of Junhyung as he sat on the swing, rocking himself back and forth slowly.

"That promise we made before I left... Don't you remember it?"

Junhyung looked at me with pain in his eyes and I felt like my heart was breaking at the sight of him like that. I wrapped my arms around his neck and embraced him tightly.

"Of course I do. And I didn't break it, you're still my one and only. That guy, he’s just a fake. I’m only pretending to be his girlfriend"

“Then… Will you be my girl? I was going to ask you just now but that idiot had to interrupt. I have to make you mine so you don’t really get stolen from me.”

Junhyung took out a box from his jeans pocket and opened it, revealing matching couple rings. I was amazed at the sight of the gorgeous rings – they were silver and black in colour and had our names engraved on them. I nodded shyly and blushed as he took my hand and put on the ring for me. He put his hand in front of me and gave me a cheesy grin.”

“Quick quick, put on my ring for me too! You can’t expect me to do it myself!”

I giggled at his immaturity and slipped on the ring for him. I looked up at him as he leaned forward slowly and placed a hand behind me, bringing me closer to him. His lips met mine and he kissed me gently and softly. I responded to his kiss and he nibbled my lower lip, asking for entrance to my mouth. I opened my mouth willingly and soon, our tongues were fighting for dominance. When we were getting breathless, I pulled back from him and we smiled at each other.

“I love you.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hellooo!

okay okay, i'm sorry. it's been what, one month? /gets stoned

life's been hella crazy. got loads of stuff to do including planning the school's cross country.:/

forgive me? pretty please with a cherry on top?

well, i think you'll are nice enough eh?;D

hehehe, kiss scene! junhyungie's so smexy. sho kewt too.

guess what? i got voted vice-chair for my class today!:DD

oh and if anyone wants a oneshot you can request at http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/29288/dj-put-it-back-on-oneshot-open-apply-oneshot

or you can request at e-xquisite.co.nr after we reopen in a couple of days where i work as `pandora too!

oh oh, has anyone watched u-kiss's new mv?

i love the song! and it's a big plus that dongho's the main character and does a fair bit of rapping!<33

talk to me, i love making friends!(:

thanks for all the subscriptions/comments!

iloveyou.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

0330; u-kiss; 7:25pm