just maybe||

Welcome To The High Society

 

Taemin’s POV

“Hyuuungs~ Over here~”

I waved at them with a bright smile on my face as they came towards the table one by one.  I cringed inwardly and shut an eye as I saw Onew step on his untied shoe laces. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Onew’s tray of food went flying forward and he fell towards the ground sprawled out.

“NOOOOO! My chicken!”

Onew scrambled off the ground as he hurried to his tray and squatted by it, inspecting his chicken drumstick carefully. When he was sure that his chicken was still in perfect condition, he took a huge bite and munched happily, totally oblivious to the stares he was getting from the other students.

“Psst hyung, come over here and eat!”

Minho half-whispered and half-shouted at Onew to sit at the table and pulled him by his sleeve. When everyone was settled down, Taemin smiled in satisfaction.

“Okie dokie. So hyungs, you know the girl I sent you a photo of? What do you’ll think of her?”

“Well, I must say she’s rather pretty but since it’s only a side shot, I can’t be sure. Anyway, she’s not my type. There’s something about her that screams innocence, you know I like my girls bad.”

Jonghyun grinned mischievously as he said that.

“Taeminnie, I’m not quite interested in girls right now. It’s of no use for me to get a girlfriend cause I need to improve on my football skills and she’ll probably just nag me about how I’m not spending enough time with her.”

I shot Minho a sympathetic glance, I guess he was still scared of girls since his ex-girlfriend was pretty much a lunatic.

“I only need chicken.”

Onew managed to get those words out while his mouth was full of chicken, it was almost incredible how he could speak without having a single piece of chicken drop out of his mouth considering how stuffed it looked.

My thoughts were interrupted as Key answered his phone which was buzzing on the table.

Key’s POV

“Yobosaeyo? (Hello Key, it’s me, your grandmother.) Ah halmoni, how are you? (I’m fine, don’t worry about me. I suggest you worry about yourself. 3 more weeks left dearie~.) Yes yes, I know, by the end of the month right? (If I don’t see your girlfriend by then,  I’m afraid I’ll have to arrange blind dates for you then.) Wait what?! Blind dates?! You have got to be kidding me halmoni, you know how much I hate blind dates. (That’s what happens when you leave me with no choice and you know I mean what I say. Well I have to go now sweetie, there’s a meeting with your father and the other executives in five minutes. Take care!)”

I clenched my teeth in frustration and threw my phone down onto the table.

“My grandmother has got to be crazy! She wants me to get a girlfriend by the end of the month and let them meet or else I’ll have to go on ing blind dates! Screw this.”

I closed my eyes and massaged my head, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself down. I felt a hand give me a squeeze on my shoulder and another pat me on the back.

“Maybe it isn’t as bad as you think yeobo. I mean your grandmother never specified whether you have to be in love with your girlfriend so why not just get a fake one. Find some girl and sign a love contract with her so that she’ll pretend to be your girlfriend in front of your grandmother.”

The other guys nodded in unison at the idea.

Hmm, a fake girlfriend huh. That actually may just work out. Halmoni would never guess that I would do such a thing.

“But if she’s a fake girlfriend then she wouldn’t know anything about me and halmoni would know she’s not my real girlfriend. Plus what if she decides to tell halmoni?”

“That’s what the love contract is for you pabo. Give her money or blackmail her into signing the contract so she can’t tell your halmoni. And any other rules you may want to add in is included in the contract. As for knowing you, we could all just give her a crash course on it and make sure she’s convincing.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and punched my arm and my redundant question.

“Okay then, let’s do it! Now help me choose the girl!”

A smile spread on my face at how easily my problem was solved.

“You definitely can’t choose one that likes you aka members of our fanclub.”

I thought of how the girls would cling to us and fawn over us every morning as we arrived in school and shuddered at the image of being stuck with one of them.

“I guess that leaves you with the nerds, tomboys and Jae Eun noona. I strongly suggest that you choose Jae Eun noona, she’s probably the most normal one out of all of them. And her name’s pretty too, So Jae Eun.”

 “Taemin-ah, show me the photo of her again.”

Taemin took his phone out and scrolled to the photo of her in his photo gallery.

Well she doesn’t seem too bad. I guess she’ll do then.

“Hey guys, I need to go do something. See you in class!”

I rushed out of the cafeteria and ran up the stairs to the rooftop where I knew it would be quiet. I quickly dialed a number and pressed my phone to my ear, tapping my foot impatiently as I waited for the call to be answered.

“Hi hyung, I need you to do me a favour. Run a check on So Jae Eun will you? Find me whatever you can about her, I’ll send you a photo of her in a bit. Thanks hyung, you’re the best!”

I forwarded the photo that Taemin had sent me in his SMS as a smirk formed on my lips.

So Jae Eun, huh. Well this is going to be one interesting game.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey hey! chapter 2 is finally done and up!:D

so how do you'll like it?

oh btw, when key and his halmoni were talking, the parts in brackets is what she said. 

and i couldn't resist writing about onew and his dubu condition along with the chicken.(;

ooh, key has a mysterious hyung! his identity's a secret for now!:P

and the plot's finally getting started. things seem a little bleak for jae eun eh?

thank you to everyone who commented/subscribed.

iloveyou.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shady girl; sistar; 10:05pm