surprise||

Welcome To The High Society

Your POV

We arrived at the lobby of my apartment and I stepped out of the car immediately, not glancing back even once as I heard the car drive off. I trudged up the steps with a solemn expression and my head down.

“Boo!”

A figure jumped out from the behind the pillar to my left and instinctively, I shut my eyes and let out a scream.

“Yah, stop making so much noise already. It’s just me.”

I opened my eyes to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Junhyung. I ran towards him and flung my arms around his neck, giving him a tight hug. Junhyung slipped his hands around her waist, lifting her up into the air and spinning her around with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Oppa~ You’re back from Japan! Do you know how much I missed you? Why didn’t you call me before you came back? I rea-”

Her sentence was cut off midway and replaced with a shriek as he purposely released her from his tight hold and caught her again.

“Yah, don’t be mean. Hurry up and put me down.”

I balled my fist up and lightly hit him on the chest with a pout on my face.

“Fine fine. But who was that just now? The guy that dropped you off?”

“Urgh, that guy? He’s just a schoolmate. Don’t talk about him. So when did you come back?”

I linked arms with Junhyung as we walked to the elevator together.

“Just this morning. You should feel honoured that you’re the first one I came to see.”

“Pssh, whatever.”

I scrunched up my face and stuck out my tongue at him as he ruffled my hair.

“Oh oh, guess what?”

Junhyung’s face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning as he turned to look at me. I rolled my eyes at him and raised an eyebrow, indicating for him to tell me.

“I’m back for good! Plus, I’ll be attending your school starting next week!”

“Are you serious?! So you’ll be staying here in Korea with me? Ah, this is going to be so much fun!”

I bounced up and down like a little kid as I pressed the doorbell, waiting for my mother to open it.

“Omma~ Look who’s back? It’s Junhyungie! And he’s back for good!”

A smile appeared on my mother’s face as Junhyung popped out from behind me.

“Oh hello Junhyung, it’s nice to see you. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you yes? You’re getting more and more handsome. Come on in kids, I’ll go prepare some snacks for you two.”

“Ah kamsahamnida. You look wonderful too, you really never age.”

Junhyung bowed slightly towards my mother and followed me into my room.

“Tch, stop up to my mother.”

“Was not. I was merely being polite. What, you’re jealous she likes me better than you?”

“In your dreams. Anyway, go sit outside first. Let me get changed then we’ll go out okay?”

“Nuh uh, what’s there to hide? I’ve seen all of you before remember? After all, your mother said we even used to bathe together.”

I felt my face heat up at his words and I quickly covered my cheeks with my hands.

“Yah! Stop talking rubbish. That was when we were little children. Now get out!”

I pulled Junhyung off my bed and dragged him outside before going back into my room and slamming the door. I could heard him chuckling away outside and blushed a deep crimson.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taemin’s POV

I skipped down the street humming a song as I looked to my left and right.

Eh, she looks familiar. Isn’t that Jae Eun noona?

I skidded to a halt and went back a few steps to get a closer look at the girl sitting at the roadside stall. This time, I was sure that it was her and I watched in curiousity as she talked and laughed with a guy that looked to be around her age. I gasped in horror as one conclusion came to my mind - that was her boyfriend. I took out my phone and snapped a photo of them and began to type a message. Taemin chewed on his lower lip in worry as he sent the message and looked at Jae Eun from afar.

From: Taemin

To: Key umma

Hyung hyung! Do you think that Jae Eun noona’s dating? The guy in the picture seems to be her boyfriend. If she is then she’ll get in trouble if her boyfriend sees her with you right? Ah, eotteoke?!

Hurry up and reply me!

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hey y'all!

so here's chapter 4! and junhyung is introduced.:D

dun dun dun, love rival alert!

lol, i couldn't resist  putting him in cause he's so badass but immature.

and it seems that as the story progresses, taemin has become a little paparazzi.XD

yeah so from now on, i'll probably only be able to update once or twice every two weeks.

please do understand but don't worry cause i'm not abandoning this fic.

and have you guys heard sjm's new song?

i was spazzing about it with my friends just the other day.XD

well, the poster for this story is done!

what do y'all think cause i for one say it's amazing.

a big thank you to michelle at http://m-morj.blogspot.com

her graphics are gorgeous so check them out yeah?

and one last thing, i got accepted to be a oneshot writer at exquisite!

do request from them if you want a oneshot, poster or review.

i'm `pandora there btw. http://e-xquisite.co.nr/

please do comment so i know you guys are reading!(:

iloveyou.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

perfection; super junior m; 3:55pm