blackmail||

Welcome To The High Society

Key's pov

"Here, everything I could find about her is inside. So why are you so curious about this girl? You like her right?"

I took the file that Changmin handed me and gave him a sly smile.

"You'll find out in due time hyung. Anyway, thanks hyung. I owe you one. I'll buy you a meal another day."

"Chincha?! I want to go for a buffet!"

"Aish hyung, I know you love food but you shouldn't eat so much! You'll get fat then no girl will want to date you!"

I stuck out my tongue at him like a little kid as he shot me a death glare.

"Yah, stop talking rubbish you rascal. Well I have to go meet up with Yunho hyung, see you soon."

"Say hi to him for me. Yeah, see you at the party next month!"

"Bye kiddo!"

I waved to Changmin as he left and shut the door. I opened the file in my hands and flipped through the pages. 

Hmm, so she has a little brother huh. Alright, I'll use him then.

I leaned back into the car seat and folded my arms over my chest, a smirk forming on my face.

 "Chauffeur Jin, let's go to Kihan Middle School."

When we arrived, the students had just been released from class and were starting to stream out of the school gates. I got out of the car and scanned through the crowd, trying to find the face that matched with the one I saw in the file. When I spotted him, I quickly walked towards him with a friendly smile on my face. 

“Hey. You’re So Jae Won right? And your noona’s So Jae Eun?”

“Yeah… Why? And who are you?”

He looked at me curiously with his large round eyes.

“My name’s Kim Ki Bum but you can call me Key. Well you see, I’m trying to get your noona to be my girlfriend but she said she’d only agree if I became your friend. So I’m hoping you’ll do me a little favour. I’m sure you don’t want your noona to be alone for the rest of her life and nag you all day long right?”

He shuddered visibly as I said that, this was going to be easy.

“Nuh-uh. over my dead body. What do you need me to do?”

“You see the guy in the car over there? He’ll come over tomorrow and you’ll just have to get in and say hello to your noona when I call. I’ll buy you anything you want if it’s a success.”

“Really? Omo, you’re a totally awesome hyung!”

Jae Won smiled gleefully at the thought of getting his hands on the latest computer game.

I ruffled his hair and grinned back at him. He was such a cutie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Your POV

Damn, I knew I forgot something this morning. Aish, I guess I’ll just have to wait here till the rain stops.

A pout formed on my lips as I slumped down on the bench near the security guard post. I leaned my head on the wall behind and closed my eyes, attempting to take a rest and ignore the cold wind blowing against my legs. My eyes snapped open when I heard a car coming to a stop nearby and the voice that followed soon after.

"Hey, do you need a ride home?"

An unfamiliar face looked at me from the open window of the car's driver seat. He was wearing the school uniform and looked around my age but strangely, he was grinning at me.

OMG what a creep! I don't even know him!

"It's okay, I'll just wait for the rain to stop."

I forced myself to smile back at him but it probably turned out seeming more like a grimace.

“Don’t worry, I’m Taemin’s friend. He told me about you.”

Well if he’s Taemin’s friend then he can’t be that bad. Plus I’m shivering like because the school forces us to wear these stupid flimsy skirts and the leather seat inside looks really comfortable.

I couldn’t fight my temptation to accept his offer and before I knew it, I was busy warming my hands inside the car.

“Could you drop me at the bus stop near the library please?”

He drove down along a route that I was unfamiliar with but I didn’t think there was anything strange about it until the car came to a stop in a deserted alley.

Click.

I heard the car doors lock themselves in place and I involuntarily let out a scream, pulling against the car door handle hysterically.

Oh , I knew I shouldn’t have come in. Somebody save me!

After awhile, I grew tired of screaming and pulling and gave up. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw that he had an amused look on his face.

“Seriously, just relax. I’m not going to do anything to you. All I need you to do is sign this.”

He took out a file from the side of the car door and handed it to me. I eyed him warily, trying to figure out what game he was playing. I looked down at the file in my hands and raised an eyebrow at the words printed across the first page.

LOVE CONTRACT.

“Uh, what the hell is this?”

“Just a little contract as you can see, I need you to be my girlfriend for awhile. I suggest you sign it, you wouldn’t like the consequences of not doing so.”

Looks like someone’s gone psycho. He has major issues.

“Look mister, I don’t give a damn about who you are but there is no way I am signing this stupid thing. Now can you please let me go?”

“You leave me with no choice then.”

I gave him an exasperated look as he dialed a number and waited for the call to connect.

“Hello? Is he with you? Good, pass him the phone.”

He passed me the phone and I put it to my ear, only to be greeted by Jae Won’s voice.

“Noona!”

“Jae Won? Where are you? Are you-”

Before I could complete my question, he snatched the phone away from me and ended the call.

“H-how on earth did you… What did you do to him?!”

Panic was obviously written across my face as he smirked at my reaction.

“Yes yes, I kidnapped him so you better sign the contract before I decide to hurt him. Sign it and I’ll him go safely.”

Oh my , I cannot believe this is happening to me. Don’t these things only happen in movies?! But I don’t have a choice, I have to save Jae Won!

“You better do as you said. I swear I’ll kill you if anything happens to him.”

My voice was shaky and tears brimmed in my eyes. I tried to hold them in but a few still managed to slip down my cheeks.

"So I suppose you are agreeing to this plan then?"

Without even waiting for a response, he smirked and stared straight into my eyes while placing his hand on my right cheek, brushing away the tears that were threatening to spill out.

"Jagiya, welcome to my world."

A shiver ran down my spine as a sense of foreboding overwhelmed me. 

What have I just gotten myself into?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

heyos!

yes yes, i know i haven't updated in ages, terribly sorry.

life's been a of late. sigh, sec 3 life is super stressful.

all i do is tons of homework and projects.

i can't promise frequent updates but i'll try my best yeah?

so please be patient.(:

_________________________

yayers! the chapter's finally done and the plot's getting started. this has gotta be one of the longest chappies i've ever written.

this chapter was pretty fun to write.(:

hope you guys enjoy reading it!

the hyung is revealed! changmin and yunho will be having minor roles in this story and there'll be some other surprise characters along the way. definitely a love rival!^^

exciting eh?

and what party is key talking about? you'll find out how he knows changmin and yunho then!

i was going to update earlier but i was busy writing a short story for my application as a one shot writer at a site.

i'll be sure to tell you if i get in!

and does anyone want to read it? i'll post it if anyone is interested.

but it's not really a romance fic, it's centered around a rumor. the mains are choi minho and kim hyuna.(:

btw, ss3 was frikkin awesome. go read my blog post/ watch fancams if you want details!

kk, gotta get back to work.

thanks to all who subscribed/ commented.

iloveyou.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nu abo; f(x); 8:45pm

__________________________

what can i do; seungri; 9:12pm