hello, hello||

Welcome To The High Society

 

“Oppa… will you be my boyfriend please?”

A girl with long black hair came towards Key as he was getting books from his locker. She approached him with her head down and looked up at him with a shy smile when she was in front of him.

“Nope. Sorry but no can do.”

Key didn’t even bother to glance at her as he looked into the mirror he had specially placed in his locker, running his fingers through it and making sure his hair was in place.

“But why oppa? You’ve rejected everyone single one of the girls who’ve confessed to you? Could it be… that you already have someone you like?”

The girl’s eyes were b tears as she had a disappointed look on her face.

“Yeobo! Let’s go to class already!”

Jonghyun came walking down the hallway with a bright smile on his face as he slung an arm around Key.

“Come on yeobo, you look fine so stop staring at the mirror already. Let’s go!”

“Fine then. If my yeobo says I look okay then I’m all good to go.”

Key grinned back at Jonghyun as they walked past the girl, with Jonghyun’s arm still around his shoulder.

“Oppa d-don’t tell me y-you’re GAY?!”

The girl’s eyes were wide with shock and she looked as though she was about to faint. Her friends quickly rushed forward to support her as she waited for his inevitable answer.

As soon as she had screamed out the word gay, time seemed to have stopped as everyone else in the hallway freezed regardless of what they were in the midst of doing.

Key turned his head back to gaze at the girl and showed off his signature smirk.

“Maybe.”

The cheeky tone in his voice seemed to bring everyone back to life as chattering immediately erupted at every corner about the possibility of Key being gay. Key ignored the suspicious looks he was getting from the other students and continued on his journey to the classroom, leaving Jonghyun behind stunned from what had happened. Just awhile ago, he was happily talking to his best friend but now, mere seconds later, rumours were going around that he was a gay couple with Key.

When he finally snapped out of his daze, his turned to Key only to find that he was much further ahead. Jonghyun sprinted forward while keeping a tight hold on his book and shouting to Key.

“Yah, yeobo! Wait for me!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Your POV

I hesitated for a moment before knocking on the door and entering the classroom. The teacher was standing in front of the whiteboard talking.

“Oh, you must be the transfer student right? Everyone, this is your new classmate. Be nice to her alright?”

She gave me an encouraging smile and nodded, indicating that it was time for me to introduce myself. I faced the other students and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, So Jae Eun imnida. I hope we all get along well.”

“Okay then , you can sit at the empty seat next to Taemin. Taemin raise your hand please.”

A boy with light brown hair tied into a ponytail raised his hand with an innocent smile on his face. I made my way over to the table while trying to ignore the hostile glares from the other female students.

“Annyeong noona, nice to meet you! I’m Taemin.”

“Eh, noona? But aren’t you my age?”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and tilted my head at his greeting.

“Nope, I’m taking advanced lessons so I’m actually two years younger! Everyone else in this class is your age though.”

He had a thoughtful look on his face as he answered my question.

Taemin’s POV

Wow, Jae Eun noona is really pretty. Too bad she’s two years older than me or I definitely would’ve asked her out. Oh well, she’s probably make a good girlfriend for one of the hyungs though.

A grin spread across my phone as I sneakily took out my phone and snapped a photo of her side profile and began texting the hyungs.

From: Taemin

To: Onew hyung, Jjong hyung, Minho hyung, Key umma

Hey hyungs!

Guess what? I’ve got a new student in my class and she’s a really pretty noona! Look at the photo I’ve attached! I’ll tell you about her later during lunch!

See you~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sup guys!

okay so this chapter was rather boring i know but introductions of characters aren't much fun to write for me either.

let's hope the next chapter will be much more exciting!:DDD

anyway, said i was going to update yesterday but i guess i lied.

i was too caught up reading my lit book since i just got it.>.<

sigh, not looking forward to my sec 3 year, it's going to be lots of work.

oh well... 

but one thing i'm really looking forward to is ss3! hip hip hooray!

i'm so glad they've decided to come to singapore. it's 24 more days away~

and a big thank you to all of you that subscribed/commented!^^

iloveyou.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

keep your head down; tvxq; 6:15pm