Fifth Mission: Make Him Jealous!

Me or Music?

Seungri and Jiyong both had the best sleep they've had in a week. Finally reunited, Jiyong didn't want to let the maknae go, so he ordered him to share the bed with him that first night back. Seungri awoke in the late morning with the light streaming brightly through the curtains and the sound of Jiyong humming softly. The leader kept the maknae cradled in his arms all night. The humming was lulling Seungri back to sleep, but then he realized the song his hyung was humming was his own. One of his new Japanese songs.

"Hyuung, how did you hear that? Did Papa YG share it with you?"

Seungri opened his eyes to see Jiyong smiling at him.

"Of course. I can't get this song out of head."

Seungri wondered if Jiyong even understood his lyrics. The younger yawned and blinked a few times. Jiyong rubbed his back. "Are you hungry, hyung?"

Before Jiyong could answer, Seungri's cell phone vibrated on the night stand. Jiyong had to release the maknae from his hold to let him answer his phone. With their skin no longer touching, Jiyong coiled and pulled his blankets up. Seungri was sitting up at the edge of the bed. Jiyong stared at Seungri's back.

"Hello?"

A female's sing-song voice was on the other line. She was talking animatedly.

"Ah, yes! Great! Let's meet there, then! What time?"

Jiyong was suspicious. "Okay, two works. I'll see you then."

Seungri hung up and placed the phone back on the night stand.

Bad idea. Jiyong reached for it.

"Hyung!"

"The leader has the right to check the maknae's phone."

"But-"

"But nothing."

Jiyong stared at the name on the caller I'd history. Nishino Kana. "Nishino Kana?! As in that j-pop singer? What's this about?"

"Papa YG didn't tell you?"

Jiyong looked at Seungri in disbelief.

"What?!"

Jiyong had sat up at this point. His brows were furrowed in confusion and his dark eyes were daggers. His nostrils widened and his neck was tense.

Oh no. Watch out for the dragon...Seungri had to be careful.

"Are you jealous, hyung?"

Jiyong's eyes widened.

"What? No! Just tell me why you're meeting up with her!"

Seungri smirked. This interested him. Jiyong was jealous. No doubt about it. The maknae knew just what to do with the situation. Sometimes jealousy can get you to admit you're in love with someone, right? Let's get the stubborn leader to admit it! Mission 5: make him jealous!

"We worked on a song together in Japan. She's in town and wants to meet me."

Jiyong didn't say anything for a few moments. What was he thinking? The leader got up from his bed and made his way to his closet.

"Hyung?"

Seungri followed. The leader handed him a black cashmere sweater, a gray blazer, and distressed jeans.

"Wear this today. And you're still making me breakfast."

--------------------------------------

Seungri arrived at a small cafe a few minutes before two. He sighed in relief when he saw that his guest wasn't there yet. It was wrong to keep a girl waiting. He found an empty table in the back corner and ordered a hot chocolate.

"Haha, what are you, five? No coffee?"

Seungri looked up, then stood up and bowed.

"Nishino-san, please take a seat."

He pulled a chair out for her and she smiled, taking off her sunglasses. The waiter came by and she ordered a hot chocolate too. Once the waiter left, Seungri pouted.

"If I'm five, then so are you."

She chuckled. "No, that would make me six, since I'm a year older."

Seungri pouted again. "Anyway, how are you, Seung-kun?"

"All is well. The album's concept and track listing has been decided and it'll be released in two months."

"But how are you physically and emotionally?"

"Ah, well, I've rested."

"How are things with your dorm mates?"

"They're alive and well...but..."

"But? Is your leader teasing you hardly again?"

"Its the other way around. He's being stubborn, so I'm trying to now."

"My goodness. You two really are Tom and Jerry."

Seungri sipped his cup while the waiter came out with Nishino's order. She nodded politely and folded her hands in her lap.

"So what's the plan this time?"

Seungri twisted his bracelet around his wrist-the Chrome Hearts bracelet Jiyong had given him.

"I want to make him jealous."

Nishino tried not to break out into laughter.

"Nishino-san! I'm serious!" She chuckled and waved her hand at him.

"No, no. Please forgive me. I'm all for it. Let's go."

She grabbed Seungri's wrist and laid out a tip on the table before pulling him up and dragging him out of the cafe.

"Wait, the man is supposed to pay!"

Nishino stuck out her tongue and off they went into the city, leaving the cafe far behind.

 

 

"What...was that...?"

Little did they know that Jiyong was hiding out in another corner of the cafe. The leader had to make sure the maknae wasn't getting into trouble, after all. Too late. He was already in trouble. He couldn't understand the conversation well because they were speaking Japanese, but just hearing the girl laugh and seeing her smile had him upset. And at that, Seungri had pouted at her. That pout belonged to Jiyong and only Jiyong could laugh at Seungri.

------------------------------------

It was close to six in the evening when Seungri arrived back at the dorm. Jiyong was busy in his room making music. Seungri knew not to disturb, so he went to his room, got out a pair of fresh clothes, and took a shower. It was a nice day, really. They watched a movie and Seungri showed her around Seoul. They took a few selcas together too. Seungri was looking forward to seeing how his hyung would react, but he wasn't even sure if he would be able to tell him tonight. Jiyong was back to showing love to his music again; Seungri felt like he lost this round. Trying to make his hyung jealous had just resulted in the leader running back to his music, and he wasn't sure if his hyung would ever choose him.

Once Seungri was out of the shower, he saw Jiyong sitting on his bed looking through his phone. The phone with the new selcas.

"It looks like you had fun."

Seungri told him what they did together while the leader took the towel around Seungri's neck and attacked his head, trying to rub his wet hair dry.

"Aish, you're rubbing hard, hyung!"

Jiyong rubbed the towel into the maknae's head a little harder.

"Hyuuung!"

Seungri gave Jiyong the pout he was hoping for. The leader stopped and wrapped the towel back around Seungri's shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Seungriyah. You were right earlier. I was jealous."

"Eh?"

Jiyong cupped his hands around Seungri's face and lightly patted his cheeks.

"I said I was jealous. Okay? I'm not saying it again."

Seungri's eyes lit up. "How did that song you were working on go? Did you finish it already?"

Jiyong shook his head. "Couldn't concentrate. I betrayed my music."

Seungri's eyes widened.

"Does that mea-"

"Don't assume anything, Seungriyah."

Seungri was smiling brightly. The leader just shook his head at him and walked out of his room humming in a low octave.

It was Seungri's song again.