Epilogue

Me or Music?

The hiatus lasted eight months.

"Yah~ Its been so long of a break that we could have birthed a baby by now!"

"That's more like nine months, Ji," Youngbae corrected.

"Whatever. I'm ready to go into labor."

All five members if BIGBANG were eating lunch at the YG building's lounge/cafeteria area. They chuckled at the leader's impatience.

"So what, the honeymoon is over?" Seunghyun teased.

"Yah!"

Jiyong flicked rice at the charismatic rapper.

Seunghyun was referring to Jiyong and Seungri. They had spent a lot of time together on the break eating out, shopping, watching movies, cuddling, and having occasional fights. Needless to say Jiyong had been plenty inspired to write songs again.

Daesung was the next to comment. "Is this why you called this meeting today, hyung? To talk YG into letting us work again?"

"Yes. I called him earlier so he's expecting us."

The men nodded their heads and finished eating. Seunghyun wiped the rice off his shirt that Jiyong had thrown at him.

Meanwhile, Seungri was silent. Everyone was eating and chatting, but Seungri just nibbled at his meal, listening to his hyungs.

Seungri was being this way because he knew what would happen next. Jiyong would go back into devoting the majority of his attention to music while leaving Seungri in a corner. The more you breathe, the less you think about the lungs. You really only see the importance in having lungs when you're holding your breath or drowning. Seeing how determined Jiyong was, Seungri was afraid his hyung would drown in his music and forget all about him.

"You're being quiet, maknae."

Seungri looked up. Jiyong was looking at him with concern. Daesung, Youngbae, and Seunghyun had left the table and were giving their used plates to the cleaning staff.

"And you haven't touched your food. Do I have to force-feed you again?"

Seungri shook his head, suddenly enthusiastic towards scarfing down his lunch. Jiyong chuckled and threw an arm around his shoulders.

"Okay, you're definitely hiding something. Aren't you ready to get back to work?"

Seungri stuffed his mouth with rice and shook his head. Jiyong poked his puffed cheeks.

"Then what is it?"

Seungri swallowed and pouted, staring down at his chopsticks.

"Just promise me you won't forget about me, hyung."

"Huh? Why would I forget about you? Where did this come from?"

"Don't forget me when you're with your music."

Jiyong hunched over the table and couldn't help but laugh.

"Yah! What's so funny?"

Jiyong poked the tip of Seungri's nose with his index finger, still chuckling.

"Of course I won't forget about you, Seungriyah. I told you I love you more, remember?"

"...You have to keep your word, hyung."

"I will! You still don't trust me?"

Seungri flinched in his chair, expecting Jiyong to throw something at him for saying such a thing to him. Realizing his hyung wasn't going to hit him, Seungri relaxed. Jiyong smirked. The elder decided to punch Seungri in the arm at the last second.

"I guess I'll just have to win your trust, huh?"

This seemed all too familiar. Seungri just shook his head.

And so, Tom and Jerry's game of chase-and-capture continued.

 

_____________________________________________________

A/N: While it isn't necessary to read, I made a sequel to this fic.

Read it here : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/238390/10/gd-vi-drabbles-oneshots-poems-songs-gri-jiyong-seungri-nyongtori

Thanks~ X3