Chapter 6

You're Most Shining of Them All

Taemin somehow managed that night to get home safely, but he was both physically and mentally drained. When he got home the others weren’t asleep yet, still too hyped up after the concert to be able to go to sleep. When they heard Taemin coming they wanted to glomp him and ask him where he went and who he was with. They knew that he had been meeting someone for the past 2 weeks so they decided they should actually ask him since he never spoke up. But when he saw the state he was in, hi puffy red eyes, tear traces on his cheek and completely lifeless, they just backed away unknowingly as Taemin gave them a heartbroken smile which seemed to say thank you and went to his room.

It was the next day already and the boys had schedules. Taemin wasn’t up yet so Key decided to try to wake him up. After a few tries he had finally succeeded in getting the maknae up, dressed and in the kitchen for breakfast. Taemin sadly enough wasn’t hungry. He took two bites of his breakfast and claimed that he was full. Key looked at him in disbelief.

“Taemin-ah baby, you have to eat. We have a full day ahead. Just try, please?”

“Sorry hyung, I really don’t feel like eating. I feel full already even though I only got two bites.” He sighed as he looked over. Key sighed as well and he nodded, patting Taemin’s back.

“It’s okay Tae. If you’re hungry we’ll get you something to eat okay?” He smiled to which Taemin just nodded.

They headed out for practice. They had practice until late night again. The whole day Taemin was absent. He was there physically, but he never paid attention to anything. Not to his hyungs, manager, training, anything. Finally night time came and he seemed to have regained a bit of his energy. For the whole day he still hadn’t eaten anything. He went over to the window and just stared at it for around half an hour before the others became really worried.

“Taemin-ah, what are you looking at?” Asked Jonghyun approaching him carefully, with a cheery tone, trying to make him feel better.

“I’m waiting for her. She has to come.” He smiled brightly. It was the brightest smile they had seen since yesterday, actually it was the only smile and the only emotion. Jonghyun was taken slightly aback, but he seemed a little happy that Taemin was smiling again. It wasn’t like him not to smile.

“Who are you waiting for? Does she come often?”

“Every day hyung. Around this time. Though she never seems to come when you’re here. Maybe you’ll finally meet her today.” He smiled brightly again. Somehow his smile seemed a bit off and it worried his hyungs even more.

“Who is she Minnie? We can’t wait to meet her.” Onew acted along.

“Her name is Alexandra and she’s the most wonderful person ever.”

All of the boys were taken aback.

“Alexandra? Wasn’t it the name on the news this morning? It can’t be someone else. Minnie can’t possibly be talking about the same Alexandra right?” Key asked Minho a bit terrified.

“Why isn’t she here?” Taemin suddenly asked a little too loud.

“What does she look like? I’ll help you find her.” Jonghyun said looking out the window.

Taemin pointed to the sky.

“That’s where she was supposed to be. She’s most shining of them all.”

“Taemin-ah.” Onew continued whispering. “If you’re talking about the star Alexandra, she was on the news this morning. The most brightest right? She’s also called Lucifer.” He said looking down.

“On the news? What happened?” Taemin looked shocked, forgetting the part of Lucifer.

“She died, Minnie. This morning she fell down from the sky.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is it lovelies. I finished it. Like I said it is short, but I still hoped that you enjoyed my story. Thank you very much for reading and thank you for the support. I'm very thankful to you all *bows down*

Also I have a sequel to this (: We Met Our Destiny