Chapter 1

You're Most Shining of Them All

18 year old Taemin was coming back home from training. It was a beautiful late spring, warm night so he refused going home by car. It was really late, pass 2 am, and he was alone on the streets, which was quite comfortable for him since he didn’t want to meet any fans, feeling tired and powerless to deal with them. No matter how much he loved their fans and appreciated them, sometimes he had to admit that they were a little tiring. He stopped walking and sat down on the stairs in front of a house.

“Annyeong haseyo.” He smiled brightly. “Gwaenchanayo?”

You looked a little shocked when you realized that he was talking to you. Many people ignored you and you had gotten used to it.

“Oh… Annyeong haseyo. Nae, gwaenchana.”

“Good. You looked a little down. I’m sorry. Did I startle you?” He asked smiling sweetly again. It wasn’t the usual smile he gave his fans, but a genuine smile.

“No. It’s okay. I’m just no used to being talked to. You can say I’m an outcast.” You giggled softly, a rather bitter smile showing.

“You? An outcast? Such a wonderful and beautiful girl cannot be ignored”

“hmm… thank you though. I’m not that special at all.” You laughed softly.

“Are you kidding me? You shine like no other. You’re just being modest.” He gave another of his beautiful smiles.

He had never smiled that much in just a few minutes. Even though he had been dead tired back a few minutes, he seemed to have regained his energy by talking to you and looking at you.

“What are you doing outside so late? There is no soul in sight.” You asked looking at him, studying his tired features.

“I came back from practice.”

“At this hour? Don’t you think it’s too late to have practice?”

“Practice ended a few good hours ago. I just stayed behind so I can master the choreography better.”

“That must be one hell of a training.” You laughed as he joined you, you hearing for the first time that soft angelic and crystal laugh. You stopped laughing just enjoying the musicality of his own laughter.

“Well kinda. But I’m not complaining. I love everything about it. What about you? Why are you out so late.”

“I live here.” You giggled softly.

Taemin just looked confused before remembering where he had sat.

“Oh right.”

“What are you training for?” You asked curious seeing that a moment of silence had settled in, making things become just a little awkward.

“I’m in a boy band with 4 other guys. We’re practicing for concerts for now. In a couple of months we will begin practicing for out new album so it’ll take some work.”

“Really? That’s wonderful. I’d love to see you in concert sometime.” You said smiling brightly.

“Omo. Jinjja? Please come to our next concert then. Well I guess it’s time for me to go. I hope we’ll meet again soon.” He said as he got of the stairs, brushing the dust from his pants and looked at you.

“Please get home safe. And don’t forget to rest well. I want to see your full power in the concert.” You sang lightly, very happy.

“Nae. I will. Please be careful as well.” He said as he started to walk away.

He hadn’t even walked for 2 minutes when he remembered something important. He dashed back and he was happy to see that you hadn’t left.

“Did something happen?” You asked concerned when you saw him running.

“Yes. I can’t believe I was so stupid. Aish.” He scolded himself, face palming.

“Nae? What is it?”

“I forgot to ask for your name.” He simply stated. You started laughing realizing that it wasn’t such a big deal.

“Gwaenchana. I didn’t ask either. I guess we both forgot. Though it never happened to me before. Feeling comfortable and speaking so open with a person whose name I don’t even know.”

“My name is Lee Taemin. Just call me Taemin.” He smiled brightly catching his breath.

“Nice to meet you Taemin. I’m Alexandra.”

“Alexandra? That’s an unusual name.”

“It is isn’t it. As you can see I’m not quite from around here.” You sighed.

“It’s beautiful nonetheless. It really suits your royal aura.” He smiled, making you feel more comfortable with your unusual name. “You suit this beautiful name very well.”

“Thank you.” You blushed lightly, not used at all to getting such compliments.

“Well I guess I need to go now. I’ll see you sometimes soon right?” He asked hopefully, with sparkles in his eyes. Even Taemin didn’t understand why he was so fixed with someone he had just met, but to him you were special. He knew that from the first second he laid his eyes on you. There was something about you that appealed to him and he would find it out no matter what.

“Of course we will. Good night, Taemin.” You said smiling and blushing softly.

Taemin smiled brightly, liking the way his name sounded coming out of your mouth. He bowed down slightly and started hopping away. When he got to a distance of 10 m, he turned around smiling yet again and waving frantically at you, who couldn’t help but giggle. He then turned back around and resumed his previous action, of going home to rest for a few hours.

You watched him as he got out of your sight, sighed softly but also smiled to yourself. You couldn’t believe what had just happened but it gave you a nice feeling. You stood there for a bit more before deciding that it was time for you to rest a bit as well, thinking happily about the next time you’d be able to meet Taemin again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the first chapter. This fic will consist out of a lot of dialog, because if I describe too much I may end ruining it TT^TT fml... why did I have to think of such a subject??? TT^TT

Anyways... I really hope you'll like it and stick with it until it's finished... which won't take too long xD seeing that I won't make a lot of chapters and they aren't big either >.<

also if there is someone good with photoshop or any other editing material.... I'm still in desperate need of a main image. I'd really appreciate it a lot ♥

Thank you for reading ^^