"That's,.....Kibum's number...."

The Taxi Cab Killer

All the breath left Leeteuk's body as his knees crashed into the ground, with a life thud. His cell phone was still clutched tightly in his right hand, as he felt the shadows of a group of men coat his body. The weight that toppled over his shoulder stopped him from lifting his head to the surrounding men.The first to snap out of this mummifying state, was Donghae.

"If we go now, you may have a chance at saving the girl. We can take my car, get up NOW!" the reporter shouted back at the kneeling Sheriff as he fumbled with his keys and made it to his car.

Out of nowehere Leeteuk sprang back to life and darted to the passenger side of Donghae's car. The second Donghae saw Leeteuk slam the car door shut, he jammed his foot on the gas and the back his car coughed out smoke as he took off without a second glance. Within moments they were at the bridge and thats where Donghae stompped on the brakes for dear life. The ear wrentching sound the car made as it came to a complete hault, ecohed on the bridge. Both of the car doors flew open but before they could take more than two steps, what they saw silenced all commotion.

"STOP!! PLEASE!! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR THE ROPE WILL LET GO!!" a girl dangling off the side of the bridge, desperately pleaded as she felt the rope suddenly loosened around her ankle.

"ANDWAE!!!" she wailed once again, almost slipping out of the rope as Leeteuk moved a few steps closer.

Before either of the men could voice a message to the girl, the sheriff's phone once again started to shake wildly in his coat pocket. Leeteuk's eyes finally broke away from the swinging girl and were brought down to the phone. He closed his eyes and swallowed deeply as he pressed the phone against his ear and waited for what was in store.

"I wouldn't get to close to her, with every step....her ankle falls through the rope bit by bit..." the familiar voice said in a satanic tone, almost smiling at his own brillant work.

"What is it that you want from me?!?!?" Leeteuk stressed as he barely controlled his breathing.

"....What do you think I want from you? I'll give you a hint, It starts with a R and ends with a T... If I were you I'd hurry up before time runs out, that girl plumetting to her death is the least of your problems.... If you fail to figure out what I want, there is a BIG surprise in store for you...." the voice continued as he let out a spine chilling chuckle.

"...Starts with an R,..ends with a T?...." Leeteuk mumbled to himself, as his mind drew a blank.

"10.....9.....8....7....6....5....." the man counted down in a mono tone voice.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!!" Leeteuk almost broke the speaker on his phone, as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"4........3......2......." the voice continued, not showing any signs of being phased by the sheriff eardrum shattering scream.

Leeteuk dropped the phone in his hand and raced toward the girl, barely clinging onto life at this point. As Leeteuk ran at full force trying to save the girl, Donghae moved closer the phone and bent down.

".....ONE......" was the last thing he heard before the dial tone.

Donghae heard a sickening ominous beeping sound, that was harshly replaced by-

BOOM!

Time felt as if it  stopped momentarily and it resumed as pieces of bridge blasted apart, smoke and reckage filled their places. Leeteuk caught a hold of the rope just in time, but his hands were forced to release as the power of the explosion threw him clear across the bridge. Donghae was also knocked off his feet as the suffocating destruction traveled in his direction. The silence after the bomb was crushed as the girl once held up by a rope, crashed face first into the shallow water pooling under the bridge.

Both the men lay unconscious scattered amoung the rubble, moving their heads slightly as they recognized siren rushing their way.


-Two weeks later, At Baekje Hospital....Heechul, Siwon, Kangin, and Eunhyuk are allowed to visit Leeteuk and Donghae-

As the four suspected Leeteuk recieved the most injuries from the accident. The Sheriff had 3 fractured ribs, a broken arm, and 1st and 2nd degree burns on various part of his body. Donghae was also hurt but not as severly, he had mostly 1st degree burns and a mild head injury due to him impacting the pavement wrong. To everyone's surprise, even his own, Eunhyuk rushed over to Donghae's bed with tear-filled eyes and sat down beside him. Donghae's eyes starred up in shock as Eunhyuk gently brushed over the bandage covering his forehead. The usually cold blonde heart throb, suddenly let a tear fall when he discovered some blood at the top corner of the bandage. Without himself even realizing what he was doing, he pulled the reporter into a somewhat somothering hug. (Nothing like a tragic accident to bring EunHae together^^)

As the rest of the party in the room shook off Eunhyuk's extremely odd behavior, the remaining trio of men slowly approached a barely conscious Leeteuk.

"Teuk ah~, Can you hear me?" Kangin was the first to talk to the still battered and bruised officer.

"K-K-Kangin ah?" Leeteuk stuttered as he hardly managed to speak.

"Yes, it's me Kangin" the Deputy reassured him, with a hint of relief in his voice.

"Okay enough of this sappy stuff, I have something to tell you..." Heechul voice, sick of looking at this crappy love seen straight out of a korean drama.

"We were able to track down the number the phone that called you that day..." Heechul continued as he pulled out a piece of paper with the, once labeled as private, number.

"02-312-3456..." Leeteuk's voice trailed off as he read the last set of numbers.

Before Leeteuk had the chance to take in what they discovered, Eunhyuk ripped himself from Donghae's bed side and dragged his body to the other side of th room. In one swift motion, he took the paper out of Leeteuk's hand and read it for himself.

"..02..-312..-3456... That',....Kibum's number...." the words in Eunhyuk mouth nearly got caught in his throat, as he said his former bartender's name in an almost inaudible voice.

"Kibum?..." Heechul breathed out, allowing nothing to get by his feline-like hearing.

"I don't care how, but find this infamous Kibum and bring him in....he is now our number one suspect...." Leeteuk said in a low tone, unlike anything they had ever heard before.

Those words circled around the quite hospital room, as they haunted Eunhyuk's mind. He didn't know what would happen next, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to......