Thirteen...

The Taxi Cab Killer

-The morning of December 13 2012: Park Soo Min found dead behind Opera.-

The front of Opera is a mess: there are police cars everywhere along with countless reporters swarming the chaotic scene. The sound of sirens and flashing cameras drown out wash out the sounds of everything else around. The police squad fights off hungry journalists and reports, while the Sheriff LeeTeuk and the Deputy Kangin investage the crime scene.

"Deputy, How many is many is it now...12?" Leeteuk says blankly, no longer shocked by this repetitive sight.

"Thirteen...Sheriff." Kangin answers back, taking a closer look at the body. "She died exactly like the other women.." he continued as he confirmed the idenitical laceration marks around the victims neck.

"We need to call in a higher power to help with this case, it has gotten too big for the Police Deparment alone to solve." Leeteuk reluctantly huffed out the words he hated most in the world.

"You don't mean-" Kangin's words were stopped by Leeteuk's direct confirmation.

"Yes them...Private Detecives Kim Heechul and Choi Siwon...I didn't want it to come to this but like they said before, we need them." Leeteuk choked out in dispare, not wanting to admit his squad needed help.

Not soon after a cell phone rings and the man recieving the call laughs arrogantly, as he looks reads the caller id.

"Didn't you say you didn't need my help~" A feline-like man teases, mocking the other end of the call.

Leeteuk bites his tongue and bitterly responds, "I don't need this... Are you going to help or not?"

"Shouldn't you ask a little nicer...this is Kim Heechul your taking to." the cocky man snaps back not liking Leeteuk's tone.

"Fine. Oh your greatness....Kim Heechul. Can you do me a favor...And come already?!?!" Leeteuk replied swearing under his breath, while gritting his teeth.

"Thank you, Siwon as well as myself will be there in 10." he said filling satified and hung up the phone.

Heechul grabs his glasses off his desk and tells Siwon they have somewhere to be. Due to the traffic jam on the way they don't get there until after an hour passes.

"YAH! Watch where your going IDIOT!" Heechul screams while abusing the car's horn.

"Heechul Calm down, you should have let me drive. You know you can't stand driving in traffic" Siwons reasons while clinging to his seat for dear life.

"To late. We're almost there anyway..." Heechul grumbles under his breath, not liking when people tell him what to do.

"Thank you, God" Siwon prays while leaping out of the car.

"It wasn't that bad!" Heechul shouts out of the open passenger door and motions for his seat belt.

The site in front of Opera had only gotten worse as the day went on, Siwon and Heechul fought off the multiplying reporters and walls of nosey bystanders. Once they got to the front, they flashed their IDs and were finally granted access to the real crime scene. They too, weren't surprised by what they saw because they knew after the second girl was found, that this case would get out of police hands. This case would have been solved by now if Heechul didn't rub Leeteuk the wrong way and make his pride soar higher than imageable. But now was not the time to keep score, because innocent lives were at stake.

"Look who decided to show up...." Leeteuk said in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes.

"Who is the victim this time?" Heechul asked completely ignoring the Sheriff's annoyed words.

"23 year old, Park Soo Min. She was a local around this area..just like the others." Kangin interupted, preventing Leeteuk from saying something he'd regret later.

"Well it was not a robbery gone wrong, nothing is missing from her purse." Siwon stated, while looking through the items in her bag.

"We're going to take this" Heechul replied taking a photo of Park Soo Min out of her wallet. "You two stay here and take a closer look at the crime scene, Siwon and I will go to K.R.Y to get some much needed answers." He continued while he and Siwon made their way through the flock of people.

Before Leeteuk could stop them they disappeared in the ocean of people, he didn't want to admit it but Heechul did know what he was doing...

-Scene moves to Heechul and Siwon at K.R.Y questioning the owner and various other people there.-

"Did you see this girl here last night?" Siwon asked seriously while holding out a picture of Park Soo Min.

Sungmin took a closer look and answered back, "Actually yes...she was here last night til about 1am, celebrating her friend, Cho Sarang's bachelorette party. She was sitting at that table." Sungmin continued pointing in the direction of the table.

"Were you close with Park Soo Min?" Heechul questioned while Siwon walked over to the table previously mentioned.

"Not her inparticular, but I am close friends with Cho Sarang. I can give you her number if you need it." Sungmin responsed as he reached in his back pocket for his phone.

Just as Heechul was about to enter her number Siwon came back and asked, "Did you have any surveillance system installed here?"

"We do, but it broke yesterday morning.." Sungmin said hesitantly as he looked at the ground. "Someone is coming to fix it today.." he continued not making eye contact and almost whispering.

Before Heechul could react to Sungmin's statement a man interrupted and said, "I was here last night, sitting at my table on the other side of the bar...my laptop has a web cam and it take screen shots every 2 minutes. I left my laptop on the whole night and the camera was in perfect view of Cho Sarang's table..."

All three of the men looked at the younger man and were shocked that he said something this helpful. Sungmin locked eyes with Kyuhyun and almost pulled him in for a hug, but stopped himself remembering his V.I.P's creepy demeanor.

"Where is that laptop now?" Siwon raised his voice in excitement as his eyes followed Kyuhyun across the bar, wacthing him retrieve his laptop.

Heechul snatched it from Kyhyun before he could even set his computer down on the counter. Heechul whipped it open and frantically powered it on, only to see the screen ask for a code.

"Password." Heechul demanded, fed up with all this patiently waiting crap.

"01-01-86..." Kyuhyun instantly replied. "Sungmin's birthday...." he whispered hoping no one heard.

"Yea, yea whatever thats nice..." Heechul said -hearing what Kyuhyun said under his breath- while rapidly typing in the code and finally gaining acess to the laptop screen shot system.

Heechul's eyes widen as he found what he was looking for, "Here, the same man following Park Soo min into the bar at 12:05 is the same man following her out an hour later at 1:05." Heechul voiced comparing the two screen caps.

"Your...right..." Siwon answered back, in shock that they actually had a photographic lead.

Miliseconds after those words left Siwon's mouth, the screen momentarily went dark and when the screen returned back to normal..

....

.....

the pictures were gone.....