"Call her...she's the only one that can help...."

The Taxi Cab Killer

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!" Heechul screamed as he wildly struck the keyboard with one hand, while the other inched closer almost punching the screen.

Everyone at the bar flinched as the sound of Heechul's voice bounced off the walls, even Siwon had never seen his partner so infuriated before. Heechul was lost in his own sea of rage and couldn't think about anything else, besides letting that anger out. Just as he was about to throw the laptop across the room, Siwon grabbed him by the waist and yanked him out of his seat. Heechul was still furious and fought Siwon with everything he had but as usual, his partner overpowered him and drug him away from his place at the bar.

"Heechul, heechul...look at me. Look at me and calm down before you and I both end up at the unemployed office." Siwon reasoned, knowing that if their department recieved another complaint about Heechul this would be the last case they would ever see.

"Okay. I get it, I get it...now get your hands off me." Heechul snapped back, not liking being man-handled by Siwon.

Siwon took a deep sigh of relief and began trying to find a solution to their problem. He knew Heechul would no longer be of much help because once he lost his temper, it wasn't safe for him to interact with people. Siwon's eyes lit up as he thought of the only person that would help him in this type of situation. That light quickly faded, as he came to the realization that he would have to convince the most stubborn person he knew, on a topic that made his partner's pulse race.

"Heechul ah~" Siwon cutely said while getting closer to Heechul.

Recognizing this familiar behavior, Heechul wasn't buying it "Don't you dare." The older man warned as he glared at Siwon.

"Hyung~ Don't be like that~ We have to call her..." Siwon continued trying to pull out all the tricks he knew.

"Kim Heechul doesn't call anyone for help, Kim Heechul didn't go crying to his mommy when things got tough and he won't go crying to anyone else now." Heechul argued firmly, not even wanting to think about asking some girl for help.

"Fine. Then you might as well go hand in your resignation letter to our boss right now..." Siwon whined, hoping those words would finally persuade the Kim Heechul.

"I would rather do that then go begging her for help..." Heechul replied being stubborn to the very end.

"Call her...she's the only one that can help...." Siwon pleaded one last time, knowing he had no other options.

Before for Heechul could resist, Siwon snatched his phone out of his back pocket and started dialing her number for him. As soon as Heechul tried to take back his phone, Siwon was already talking to her.

"Oh! Noona~ It's Siwon, Heechul has something to ask you." Siwon said sweetly, as he pressed the phone to Heechul's hesitant ear.

"Hello...Yoon Hee Jin.." Heechul chocked out, while he clenched his teeth as tight as possible.

"Oh! It's really the Great Kim Heechul! Whom do I thank for such an honor? Why has his highness requested my presence?" you questioned, while barely fighting back all your laughter.

"Cut the crap Heejin...We need you to be a decoy for this serial murder case were working on. I know you have no life so don't even bother playing hard to get, get here by 10. I'll explain the rest when you get here." Heechul revolted back, poking at your personal life -well lack of one-

"For now I'll let your little joke go, but I will get you back later. Text me the address...See you in a few, my pretty little princess." you teased back and ended the call first.

Heechul shoved the phone back in his pocket and threated Siwon with a death stare because he heard him snickering about that nightmare of a nickname you had giving him back when you all were in college.


-This scene is after Yoon Heejin (aka you) was informed on what you had to do. You would go by the name Kim Hana and become the perfect target, in order to lure out the killer once and for all. Eventhough you loved to pick on Heechul, this was work and you wouldn't let some coward continue preying on innocent woman.-

At exactly 12:05, you arrived infront of K.R.Y and the real test would begin as soon as you stepped into the bar. You swung the entrance doors open and tried to draw as much attention to yourself as you could. And it worked, for a moment all eyes were on you...You kept this loud and tipsy act up for the entire hour you were seated at the bar. But you acted so well, you started to believe you were actually the life of the party and slipped up when you accepted a drink from a stranger at the bar. Without even being suspicious, you slurped it down all at once and regretted it the moment it traveled to your stomach. Instantaneously, your stomach was tieing itself in knots, in response to the sudden rush of alcohol flooding your system. Hoping fresh air would clear your mind, you stumble trying making your way to the exit. Sadly the fresh air that you thought would help, only caught you off guard and deepend your confusion. Since your attempt failed, you decided it was better to leave K.R.Y and just walk it off on your way to Opera.

With each step, your mind only grows fuzzier and your walking gets sloppier. When suddenly you hear a loud crack and then silence...

....

A hard object meets the back of your head and stops you in your tracks. Your vision blurs and just like that your knocked out, lost within a new found smothering darkness...

...

....